Yo b i need help are these magic mushrooms?

Yo b i need help are these magic mushrooms?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9x6IOrlyVpQ&t=3s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you buy them from the grocery store? It looks like you did.

Did you find them in the wild? They are gnarly looking

Nah i found them in a bag in the side of the street

no they are not

that looks more like shrooms

theyre probably fake. thats why theyre on the street

Make tea with it anyway.
What could go wrong?

Nah i dont think thatd be smart i could get mushroom poisoning

I've eaten a lot of shrooms but I don't think I'd eat those. They look dirty

ITS A TRAP

look mom, I posted it again

not taking the time to get to my pic folders but you now the one I have

Well if there magic mushrooms i could rinse em with a little bit of water

Good evening user, how are you today?
That is MOST definitely an Agaricus augustus.
An absolute Cheeky nibble m8.
10/10 would bang.
Get your fire started with a ferrocerium rod, and boil them bad boys to eat son.
PEACE

Eat them and find out. What's the worst that could happen?

So do they contain psilocybin?

Those are toadstools, dumbass. Only eat them if you desire a trip to the ER in your near future.

Op where do you live brush up on mycology concerning your local area don't eat one until you do take a spore print they should also bruise blue or turn blue when you cut them due the psilocybin alkaloid reacting with oxygen in the air if they don't do this don't touch them I repeat if they do not bruise blue DO NOT touch them also take a spore print

BRUH its most likely a random shroom somebody put in a bag and threw on the street to fuck someone up
they also seem moldy

You trying to kill some one asshole these are highly unidentifiable from the photos alone

I live deep in the city in nj close to Manhattan and when i cut them they dont turn blue

Op where do you live brush up on mycology concerning your local area don't eat one until you do take a spore print they should also bruise blue or turn blue when you cut them due the psilocybin alkaloid reacting with oxygen in the air if they don't do this don't touch them I repeat if they do not bruise blue DO NOT touch them also take a spore print
Wikipedia is very helpful but cross-check with other sources to be absolutely sure the characteristics of your local species are what the are

yes

Throw them away for all you now they could contain muscarine
A HIGHLY TOXIC SUBSTANCE THAT WILL KILL YOU but with proper research in mycology you be able to identify look alike s from what will get you high af
Take from me I've searched a shit ton before even touching psilocybe cubensis there are other species that in south Florida such as the Mexicanna but it has look alikes so I took the time to learn about those too

I'm not saying you need a degree in mycology but please spend a lot of free time searching it until you feel confident that you can properly identify the species your after

Thank you you probably saved my life

100% not shrooms

He's doing a bit.
Pretending to be AlfieAesthetics fungus expert on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=9x6IOrlyVpQ&t=3s

His videos are long but very funny.
Don't fucking eat them.

Here's a start to look up by the way and if a look alike is posted in blue or mentioned somewhere in the article study it
There are some that will grow in the rural areas in NJ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybin

I take in all kinds of satire but those videos obviously involve verbal tones of sarcasm that can't be expressed over text some things that meant to be a joke could be taken seriously that mf could have killed op I mean damn op is just trying to chill by the way op if your still here Take it slow when you finally obtain proper shrooms don't shove a whole lot into what you engulf be it tea or just eating them because my experience you can seriously laugh your ass on 1 cubensis cap I fed my friend a whole whopping 2and half and I was dis nigga acting a total fool once you've gotten an idea of how comfortable you are with psilocybin then eating bag fulls becomes an option happy laughing op and good hunting

I was like dis nigga acting a total fool
> Mfw you put a typo where you thought you did it perfectly because you slowly talk out what you type in your head
> Mfw I decided to just blame my autism