Meats of walmart thread?

meats of walmart thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8G7LvGylcE&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't shop at poor-mart so I have nothing to contribute.

I don't take picture of my food, so I also have nothing to offer.

why is it turning brown? your wal marts shitty if they havent noticed this

Looks like some choice cuts

It's been inspected, it's fine

It's wet aged.

Yeah, inspected at the slaughter house for what grade the meat is. Shit looks old and should have been marked down a long time ago. If you ask me this is some piss poor inventory management.

all supermarket meats would look like that if it wasnt for the fact they pump a small amounts of oxygen, nitrogen and carbon dioxide to keep the meat red...just like the farmed salmon isn't really pink it's white or grayish

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8G7LvGylcE&app=desktop

Here's some succulent Grade A prime for you OP

Ask for the price to reduced more and cook it that night. How old do you think the meat you buy anywhere is? That's not even bad.

This
Im actually uncomfortable with how unnaturally red the rest of the meat is.

oh and all seafood contains mercury and ddt...in point of fact you ingest so many synthetic and organic chemicals through various means it would literally blow your mind. why do you think they're crazies about organic, vegan, bla bla bla?

nothing wrong with that you just need to cook it NOW

I eat this stuff every day
Wal-Mart beef or HEB beef and seafood
you can't get away from mass slaughtered meat
it's an epidemic

>It's been inspected, it's fine
LOL'ed

>save a dollar
>for an extra poisoning experience!

Always refer to gore/rekt threads for meat hue before buying your selected meat product.

oh i wasn't criticizing modern technological food production as without it the world would be starving, however i was just stating other things related to it. i eat whatever...no fucks given.

for pennies a day you can save okja and give a little girl her bamboo soup....wont you please donate now? they both are waiting for you!