Moyes

Brendan Rodgers

Idk
Thierry

Just what we need. Another Italian memester in the Premier League

this guy. he is the next trappatoni la

nobody

I mean if arselel had no manager they would be better off than with monger

>yfw punished Ranieri makes a comeback and wins Arsenal the league with a 110 point total and no losses

DT or Moh

jenkoooooooooo

winning the premier league just gets you fired.
wenger found the perfect job.

Leroy Jenkins?

Small Dick Advocaat. If you pay enough he qill always be available.

sorry for make those overhyped shit team win something every now and then

avb

free him

Mauricio Sarri

Pep

I'm so happy that Italy is getting BLACKED these days

Dilly Ding Dilly Dong

michael jackson

>avb
>poop
>mou
>etc

fuck off Wenger is the best in the game, and he is easily the most consistent coach in the game.

cuck

yes, consistently shit

There isn't which makes it funny that Arsenal fans want to get rid of him

Carlos Bianchi

Not a single actual reply in this thread.

This is true.

I want Arsenal to crash and burn once Wenger leaves but it'll never happen because he loves the club too much to leave it in an unhealthy state. Arselel fans won't even notice it or give him any credit for it either. Like it or not, Arsenal (like all of football) is a business and a well ran one too. 90% of football clubs would like to be in the same position as Arsenal (inb4 "4th").

If you want to watch football for the sport, follow a lower league where a player like John Stones doesn't wear a £50 million price tag and then everyone somehow act surprised when it turns out he's not playing like a £50 million player. But if not, you can stop bitching about how much you want literally one of the top 5 club MANAGERS (

ancolloti
mancini

Frank De Boer

zeman. You won't win anything, but you'll enjoy the occasional 5-0 win against the biggest teams in europe followed by equally bad losses against whomever

>Guardiola, Klopp and Mourinho have all been available in the past 2 years
>Arsenal decided to stick with Wenger instead

Wew lad

Extra points if Simeone becomes available and they give Wenger a new contract

Vieira

Simeone would never go to Arsenal, none of the players there fit his profile and his image doesn't reflect the club

You don't have a clue about the club

Pay him enough money and he will

I don't think you read the entire post

The club's finances are made public every year so you can shut the fuck up about that.

They can sign players to suit him, just need an overhaul

>Not a single actual reply in this thread.
Because there is no proper answer. Wenger does everything in the club, so you don't replace Wenger with a single guy. You replace him with a multitude of competent guys to handle different aspects of handling business within the club, so that you are in a position where you can switch managers when they don't perform and still keep the general standards of a football club at a high level like the 10% of football clubs that don't want to be in the same position as Arsenal.

frank the farmer is too much of a hot head

still, Simeone is in Atletico cause he loves the club and played there; he'll go to inter or the NT

Berdyev and probably ancelotti.

Welcome to Arsenal Azmoun, Naboa, Poloz, and Mogilevets!!!!

Him.

Good post. You know what about you are talking.

uden lo

Can't wait to watch them surprise Man United in UEFA cup. Next year Terek is going to do some damage too.

Terek won't play in EL next year.

we'll see

only person in this thread who would do a worse job
yes, even Bo Bradley

I can think of a guy who has experience managing a mediocre team in europe, and who also has previous experience persuading the english press that lacklustre performances were in fact "outstanding"

Sorry for my english.
My prediction is 1-5 places: spartak, cska, zenit, krasnodar and rostov. Terek can run 6th but this year Russian cup winner will go to EL. It will be lokomotiv/ural/rubin/ufa.
Little chance exists but it's very little.

it's not a bad prediction. who do you support?

Gary Neville

Oh, I checked uefa rules. Only 3-4 places runners and cup winner will go to EL.
I predicted only first places. I didn't predict spartak will be a champion. It's hard to predict this year and it's great I think.
There are no teams in russian premier league from my city. I support great fights at the end desu. But if spartak be a champion it would be very interesting.