/heem/ - spergop's mom wears army boots edition

Be honest: do you think T-Wood or Wonderboy won?

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/01/06/tyron-woodley-expects-to-embarrass-michael-bisping-in-potential-ufc-super-fight-6364824/
mma-core.com/videos/Lando_Vannata_vs_David_Teymur_Full_Fight_UFC_209_Replay_Part_1/10167088
twitter.com/mma_kings/status/838426921977458688
mmajunkie.com/2017/03/ufc-boss-dana-white-unsure-of-khabib-nurmagomedovs-future-following-ufc-209-scratch
mmajunkie.com/2017/03/ufc-returning-to-new-zealand-for-ufc-fight-night-110-in-auckland-in-june
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wonderboy ''won'' that ''fight''.

>t-t-this time

Woodley did nothing outside of a takedown and his >muh big punch shit.

He's a squinty eyed nigger who I hope Maia chokes so hard he slips into a coma and dies, he's a cancerous champion.

Woodley 2,3,5

>He's a squinty eyed nigger

Let the butthurt flow through. Hold nothing back.

>Wonderboy won?

Without a doubt, both fighters were too wary of each other which is why there was not much action but Thomson took it 3-2

>giving Woodley the round he spent plastered against the cage

Woodley won

even super safe GSP was a more exciting champ than Woodley

>m-maia is our guy now right g-guise
>g-g-uise?
>n-n-n-ext time

AND YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL
MY OCTAGON CONTROL

I DON'T NEED A BELT
I WON THE FAN POLL

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone on /heem/ was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little students and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you could literally be eating pavement in under a second

think on

>muh total strikes
>nearly 50% of woodley's strikes came from his takedown and flurry at the end of the fight

Fights are judged on rounds, not numbers.

REAL THREAD

Wonderboy 3-2
Overall though, since the fight was so meh it's hard to really really care about it. There's a case to be made about going there to beat the Champ, which you could argue Wonderboy didn't really do. Just outpointed him like it was Taekwondo or something. I like Wonderboy though, I really do but neither guy really let themselves go in the fight

*something something pile on you and take turns fucking you up the ass*

Wonderboy won the popular vote

Woodley is #notmychampion

>In 50 minutes of fighting Woodley got 6 knockdowns
>Wonderboy did nothing that hurt Woodley in 10 rounds but he supposedly won

Lmao @ your """"""""life"""""""""""""

Woodley won because controlling the cage alone doesnt win you a round, what kind of horseshit reddit tier scoring is that? Draw first two rounds and woodley won 3 + 5. Woodley is the real deal and people are triggered by their subconscious racism.

Who do you think woodley will fight next?

They should just remove the rules entirely and lock them in the cage without a ref until there's a winner.

>Wonderboy had the most boring fight against Rory McDonalds of all people

I USED TO BE A RENEGADE
I USED TO FOOL AROUND
BUT MY CHIN COULDN'T TAKE THE PUNISHMENT
AND I HAD TO SETTLE DOWN
NOW I'M PLAYING IT REAL STRAIGHT
AND YES I CUT MY PED'S
YOU MIGHT THING I'M CRAZY
BUT I'M STILL SMASHING HEADS

[spoiler]Conor

Think this one best describes it

>had food poisoning THE DAY BEFORE THE FIGHT
>still KO-ed a cunt stiff
Based Reem.

fuck this gay sport
my boy died again
my other boy robbie lawler also got deleted,

>american has McDonald auto corrected to McDonalds

Woodley won overall

Thomspon won by rounds

Not this extreme but every fight or maybe just every title fight should keep going until a KO or submission

>still considering the first first
>basing the entire second fight on 1 minute of the last round that wasnt even a 10-8

wonderboy didnt do fuck all and still clearly won three rounds

How can someone is healthy mind give 2 to any of the fighters? It was unironically a 3 round fight, considering the fact that nothing happened for the first 600 seconds.

cut wondercuck and send him to a ballet tournament, he would do a lot better there

That was intentional you Sup Forums loser

Whittaker is going to KO old man Jacaroid

I was being ironic. Yes, i would appreciate literal fights to the death, but the rules are in place to protect the fighters. One of the consequences of that is we sometimes get a ''fight'' like this. The alternative is people literally getting killed in the octagon.
>every fight or maybe just every title fight should keep going until a KO or submission
I can understand this sentiment, but the sport would suffer greatly.

Woodley is NIGGER

So wonderboy winning rounds 1+2 deserves the same ratio as tyron winning round 5?

Woodley will probably go down as the worst WW champion ever, especially if he loses his next fight.

I wouldn't mind seeing a K-1-style tiebreaker round for title fights. 6 rounds is a lot tho

oh my

You need to go back to English class and ask your professor what the meaning of the word "clearly" is.

There was nothing clear about round 1 or even 2. Actually round 2 was when woodley landed a big right hand that cut Thompson up.

>muh octagon control

>all this butthurt over 12 hours later

>Starches a literal barbarian in minutes
>diffuses the most technical fighter in the ufc for 10 rounds

Tyron is just getting started

Seriously what is wrong with that nigga ? He should had demolished Thompson instead of pussyfooting by the fence for 24 minutes

even Dana said it, Woodley did not do himself any favors last night. His stock went down with that bullshit performance, he's not a money fight, he's not even a meme fight

The fucking irony

Your butthurt is amazing casual. Keep it up.

BASED REEM

>KOing the best fighter in the division
I'm afraid this isn't possible.

yet hes still the champ and youre still mad

If there was an actual MMA promotion with fights to the death I'd buy every ppv

>>Starches a literal barbarian in minutes
Credit where it's due, but to be fair, no one would be the same after that Rory fight.

Woodley was supposed to prove us all wrong but he failed. Shit fight from both

TWO MEN ENTER
ONE MAN LEAVE

Guess the next UFC roider to get caught

>broken down "muh kids" Lawler who's been through the wars
>Spend 40 minutes of your fights with Thompson with your badonkadonk stuck to the cage like you're grilling a steak
>good

People called GSP boring, at least he outclassed and wrestle fucked people to clear cut wins, Tyron can't even do that.

Being a Woodley fan is pointless, why punish yourselves?

>His stock went down with that bullshit performance

Woodley isn't the one who is a karate point fighter. I love how you dumb casuals think that it was woodley who made the fight boring.

Dumb idiots. Maybe if Wonderboy wanted to win so much he should have been more aggressive, oh wait if he got aggressive he would have gotten knocked out.

That would end up being same old MMA, but just with dumb long beatdown to death at the end.

Likewise.
Kek, they hire Goldie
>KURT COBAIN-ESQUE IS HE IN GETTING HIS BRAINS SPLATTERED ALL OVER THE FLOOR, JOE

do you not see how mad 95% of the posts in this thread is? this is top tier meme'ing right now. i havent seen this much butthurt in a while

Wonderboy didn't do much, but Woodley did significantly less. Woodley was honestly only really active for 3min out of the whole 25min fight. There is no excuse for that.

>Butthurt still going 12 hours later
>All these 189ers who have never seen GSP fight comparing a better fight to the GOAT ducker

They both made the fight boring you idiot, nothing changed when Woodley decided to swing and catch Thompson

Reminder that this is just publicity for their stupid upcoming """""money fight""""" which bisping will use to dodge yoel again

metro.co.uk/2017/01/06/tyron-woodley-expects-to-embarrass-michael-bisping-in-potential-ufc-super-fight-6364824/

you're the idiot

>le casual

Just admit you like Woodley because you want him to ravage your ass for 2 minutes before he gasses out and calls you a racist for not cumming.

>2/3 exciting fights
>Tyron is boring

Wtf yo

the funniest part is that some of these goofs are probably lifelong mma fans that are sincerely butthurt about woodley winning. theyre either stupid, racist, or just not real fite fans

>Woodley did significantly less.

Go look at the stats and see that the striking is about even. Even in the rounds that SWT "won"

>The guy who got a knockdown was the one who did less

>Woodley was honestly only really active for 3min out of the whole 25min fight

Wonderboy was inactive for 25 mins and thought he deserved to win. If he won it'd have been the worst championship win in UFC history.

Oh come off it, fights would be at an insane intensity if you knew losing it meant you would literally die

LMAO Dana won't allow it niw after woodley boring performance. He's fighting maia/Masdival winner

>Wonderbread won the popular vote, he's the real champ, he fucking won!!

>because you want him to ravage your ass for 2 minutes

You're the one thinking about this kind of stuff.

Why can't you stay on-topic without having to resort to cuckoldry/homosexuality?

>le gassed maymay

Also one of my favorite things going into this fight. Knockdowns were landed in rounds 4 and 5 respectively :)

grow up loser

>but just with dumb long beatdown to death at the end
It's incredibly easy to stomp a man to death.

If Woodley hadn't gotten the knockdown would Wonderboy have won?

this doesn't show people that are looking at the OP the news dude

>I rate Tyron Woodley

Truth

Because he did fuck all for the rest of the fight, it's not hard not to gas when all you do is circle and lose rounds.

>without resorting to cuckoldry

Funny, I can't think of another reason to back that unlikable little shit, he's about as likable as polio.

>People called GSP boring,

GSP *IS* boring. He's even worse than Johny Hendricks (he lost that fight btw) When was the last time he even knocked anybody out? When he won the title back 10 years ago? Overrated fighter.

That's why he chose to fight Bizbing.

Gsp had more action in his boring defenses

true
don't know if you have fitepass or not, so here's a link to teymur-vanatta
banger list tier fight imo

mma-core.com/videos/Lando_Vannata_vs_David_Teymur_Full_Fight_UFC_209_Replay_Part_1/10167088

All of these are me

>losing to Darren Elkins

Is there a more embarassing thing?

What did Wonderboy do? Oh right, he also did nothing.

>Muh octagon control

> I can't think of another reason to back that unlikable little shit, he's about as likable as polio.

>S-s-top liking what I don't like.

You are a child. Been a fan of Woodley since he knocked out Koscheck. Probably before "your time"

>Overrated fighter.

The state of /heem/ these days is dire, just a bunch of contrarian faggots looking for (you)s

Happy El Tapo day!

You just said Woodley is the worst WW champion ever and you're calling people contrarian?

>The state of your butthurt.

Upcoming events:

3/5: EBI 11 - The Welterweights
3/10: LFA 6 - Junior vs Rodriguez
3/11: UFC FN 106 - Gastelum vs Belfort
3/11: ACB 53 - Khalidov vs Barnatt
3/18: WSOF 35 - Ivanov vs Jordan
3/18: UFC FN 107 - Manuwa vs Anderson
3/25: Glory 39 - Doumbe vs Kongolo
3/25: Invicta FC 22 - Evinger vs Kunitskaya 2
3/31: EFN 62 - Pavlovich vs Sidelnikov
3/31: Bellator 175 - Rampage vs King Mo 2
4/8: UFC 210 - Cormier vs Johnson 2
4/8: Bellator 176 - TBA
4/14: Bellator 177 - Dantas vs Caldwell
4/15: UFC on Fox 24 - Johnson vs Reis
4/16: RIZIN 2017 IN YOKOHAMA - Horchiguchi vs Motoya
4/21: Bellator 178 - Straus vs Pitbull 4
4/22: UFC Fight Night 108 - Swanson vs Lobov
4/29: Glory 40 - Wilnis vs Marcus
5/13: UFC 211 - Miocic vs Dos Santos 2
5/19: Bellator 179 - Daley vs MacDonald

Previous thread:

News:

>Jacare vs Whittaker set for UFC on Fox 24
twitter.com/mma_kings/status/838426921977458688

>Dana unsure of Khabib's future
mmajunkie.com/2017/03/ufc-boss-dana-white-unsure-of-khabib-nurmagomedovs-future-following-ufc-209-scratch

>UFC to return to New Zealand
mmajunkie.com/2017/03/ufc-returning-to-new-zealand-for-ufc-fight-night-110-in-auckland-in-june