Arizona Coyotes

How do we fix this team?
>29th out of 30 teams

Relocation

Relocate to Seattle.

Well since this is too easy, Hard Mode:
No Relocation

Move the rink to Tempe

prospects aren't that bad, if they can wait a few seasons. But they probably can't and will be off to somewhere else

Quebec City

i partied with a chick who worked in their front office. let's just say that they keep their resumes updated.
literally no one in phx cares about them at all. period. they may be the least supported big 4 professional team in the USA.

Relocation.

A HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA A HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA A HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA

Disband the team, make a dispersal draft before the expansion draft and make the dispersal players protected without counting them.

We would still have 30 teams, it's a win-win.

How is Mike Smith still their goalie? Guy has been crap for ages. Still chuckle about Seidenberg's red line goal when he was on Tampa.

>i partied with a chick

whoa badass alert

We here in Oregon sure would like an NHL team.

You have the Winterhawks.

No need for another hockey team.

First thread I've ever seen about the 'Yotes. Odd. My adopted team is the Coyotes after my AHL team Aeros were sent to Iowa (From Houston but have ties in AZ) and I don't know what to do other than relocate.

either move the team to canada or rebuild

This desu

All their fans live in the East Valley, Scottsdale, Tempe, Gilbert etc.

Seattle can go fuck itself.

I don't get what you're laughing at faggot. Good sport city, hockey would do well.

Make them play in the East valley instead of shitty ass Glendale

>Good sport city

Baseball and NFL teams combined 1 championship.

srs question does anyone think the las vegas nhl team isn't going to have the same problems as the coyotes in 5 years

Relocate them to Hartford

LV is moving to QC in 5 years.

Seattle is Cleveland tier in sports

>moving to some 3rd world podunk ass of the world that chased away its last team because nobody bothered to show up to the games
No

Where in my post did I mention Atlanta?

Atlanta is also a shithole, but at least it's a huge shithole, not a glorified truckstop like Kekbec City.

Domi is a good first line forward
Strome and Dvorak will be top 6 players
Crouse will be a top 9 player at the least

Better hope they get Nolan

Domi - Strome - McGinn
Crouse - Nolan - Dvorak
Reider - Perlinni - Duclair