I've been diagnosed with DID today Sup Forums what do?

I've been diagnosed with DID today Sup Forums what do?

how many alters you got nigger?

I've got 8 right now.

cool i got 12

yeah right

Coolieo. What kind of alter is most prevalent for you? I got like 3 protesters.

Dick in dick? Is there someone else's dick in your dick?

OK more details already please

Yes. All 8 of us circle jerk in each other's dicks

Ok so DID is just a fancy term for multiple personalities. If you have any questions feel free to ask

I'm curious to hear from someowhat that actually feels like. As best as it can be put into words. Like when do you notice the shifts, what are they like?

Its like loosing control over yourself but not? Like you're still there but its another person. But sometimes you don't remember the shift at all. I'm not explaining it well at all but it's best I can do

Protect yourself today from all the little glow in the dark nigger faggots that want to steal your precious white semen. Baseball bats work too.

In 1972 Bill Gates and I killed a hooker, well she was 8 years old, but I'm sure she was a whore so it still counts. Sometimes I role up moist towelettes and insert them into my anus and bark at my neighbors. It teaches them who is in charge. I am. I am the alpha. They are the nigger faggot.

Hey. You good man? Do you need any help?

Dick In Dumper? Enjoy your AIDS.

Don't worry I will enjoy my 'Ass In Dick Slime'!

be as functional as possible, if not...enter the void

I live in a CIA prison. A nigger runs my prison. In prison, the nigger tries to torment me. We can take away his knives by confessing, every day. In about 2000, I masturbated fantacizing about my niece, Lani. She looks like Star Trek Seven of Nine! In 1985, at my sister's wedding, I stuck my crotch on the hot tub drain because it kinda sucked. In 1985, I tried to get a dog to lick my dick. From 1998-2003, I fantacized about leading a Catholic army like Dune, of Mexicans or Brazilians? That was dumb because they're niggers. In 2003, I played tag with a black girl about 7-years-old. She reached for my crotch. In high school, in the library, Carlos and I said 'juicy' or 'toxic' as a way of evaluating girls. In 1988, I cheated on my SAT by talking in the hall during the break -- two problems. On 9/9/1999, I killed a CIA nigger on purpose with my car. :-) In 1982, when I was 12, I babysat Kevin's kids. I changed a diaper because I thought that was being professional. In 1975, when I was about age five, my brother, Keith, put my penis in a vacuum. In 1977, when I was about age seven, my brother, Danny, got me high on gas fumes and we sucked each other's dicks. Dr. Tsakalis had an oddly round ass. Paul Keck at Xytec had an oddly round ass. Distracting? At about age five, Jay Weinrick and I touched dicks to each other's assholes.

The void as in? What dissociation? Thanks for the kind words but rip me when I do dissociate (not really that often) it's hell. The most time I lost was abt 7hrs

is dissociating maybe like feeling kinda of spacey then eventually realizing some hours have passed and you don't actually remember them?

spit it fam

It's like that to the extreme. Like take zoning out and multiply it by 100.

What is he spitting? I don't get it??

I don't know.

Tell story of last year leading up to diagnosis

see that post cia niggers? ^ mental disorder thrads are how we summon terry davis.

I WROTE AN OS! You sucked a dick you nigger!

... Found object art? It was interesting until I found out it was pointless. Now it makes me angry.

>Hey Sup Forums you would buy from this store?

borsec.technopagans.com