good reason?

difference between poland and czech republic
czech republic mixed willingly with germans
poland got raped

going in the evening desu
good morning lads

Ahoj

FUCK the church

Not really. Went up north for a beer festival. Don't think I'll get back in time for curch.

i am awake

dont be a dick litwin

why do you dislike the church user?

really got my gerbils running

Church shouldn't be a dick

Church has been putting their nose too much into country affairs/politics recently, they're a very strong organization here and it doesn't help that people are dumb as fuck

Who will give his vote to these genlemen just to make vítací sluníčkové kurvy butthurt.

who remembers this?

>he wants to destroy his country's democracy just to spite someone
It's Sobotka or fascism

What a faggot edition. You people are so disgusting no wonder you have no friends

>It's Sobotka or fascism

we need to win vs latvia today

Here we go. Defenders of Western Civilization™ in action.

streamable.com/revw9

:(

top kek eternal germ

Is it my shitty hearing or am I hearing booing?

they played slovenian anthem instead of slovak ones so yes the fans started booing

oh shit lol
when was this? where was it?

IIHF championship in Germany. Yesterday.

Doufám, že si děláš prdel

wanted to do this with Kotleba, but my IQ is too high

we all know all about little miss Lenin and her Young Communist "Scout" cell already
Give us interview with the skin, so far I find myself sympathizing with him more and I don't like that at all.
I need to hear him say some dumb shit.
Babiš isn't funny anymore, in any normal country he should be in jail for fraud, tax evasion and extortion already (at very least)
but because this corrupt shitstate and because of shitheads like you, he will not only walk free, he will rule us.

just go for some living meme like Bartoš or Cibulka

>in any normal country he should be in jail for fraud, tax evasion and extortion already (at very least)
what country would that be ? politicians get away with this everywhere

I suppose in a purely hypothetical country where law works as constitutionally intended

>in a purely hypothetical country
now you get it

I have stop going to church after I turn 18.

I want magyar gf pls send

Pls come here and take atleast 3 of them we need to purify slovak holy land

tell me about poles
why dont they have ç - ş

post your kots

my kot is retarded, she wants to fuck all the time and is meowing for a kocur 24/7 what do

clean its eyes

>have ladyparts
>go to any right-wing rally
>wait until bald guy decides to yell at you, or provoke a reaction from someone, keep yourself from crying long enough for a photographer to see you
>wow so brave
>instant fame
don't understand a word of that picture but I already know that's what this is

go to the vet ?

every time i get him in my hands i remove that shit but it's an outdoor cat, he will be a dirty bastard anyway

>he wants me to leave my basement

It's about how she's getting death threats from right-wingers (16 y.o. girl) and there's a facebook page calling on people to lynch her. Czech police is investigating it and she's probably going to get protection.

sterilize

Germany should be glassed.

I love medieval history and pains me how some people project their nationalistic fantasies into it.

top kek

it's understandable position, my dear Slovak
you are like a guy with small dick and claiming size don't matter

We have ć and ś, if that helps.

come home

more like you're a guy whose father and grandfather had big cocks and therefore, your small dick is actually big.

poles hate muslims because they have tiny dicks + their women like circumcised dicks

if your ancestors all had big cocks, you are predisposed for big dick yourself
just to extend the allegory

> Czechia (or any V4 country, for that matter) is a big dick country.

fuck off retard slovak history best history

only retards argue about history lmao

>w-we beat you 150 years ago !!!

like it matters faggots, you didnt do it, some other men and you are proud of that, literal cucks

>inb4 salty

im 3/4 magyar so im pretty sure i get most points in WE WUZ battle inside of v4

>be a scrooge
>don't really fancy drinking beer
>beer is the cheapest drink in Czech Republic
Why are you doing this to me, Czechs?

this

Moravské víno, good quality for low price if you are buying bottles.

čučo is the way fám

>like it matters faggots, you didnt do it, some other men and you are proud of that, literal cucks
Tbh this.

any possibility to get slivovice from somewhere once I am in CZ even when I dont know anyone there

Every year, a mysterious force pushes Czechs and Slovaks to the alps, where they usually die.

However, today a 27 year old Slovak climbed to over 2200m alone (doing something like this is a professional tier thing, and not something for people who wear sandals in the mountains). He fell down a 200m cliff, landed on meter-tall snow and survived without any serious injuries.
>ooe.orf.at/news/stories/2841558/

I mean shit, some people die from a 5m fall and he fell down 200 damn meters. Your tourists don't have brains, but they have a guardian angel.

/invincible slovakia/

>should have been catching up with work since I was sick during the week and didn't do enough
>of course I spent the whole weekend sleeping and did fuck all
It keeps happening.

what is sick leave ?

Something you don't have when you work as a contractor.

SLOVENSKO DO TOHO

You could always not go to work / be on an unpaid leave. If you work as a contractor, you should earn sufficiently more to allow yourself skip some days.

fuck

>you should earn sufficiently more to allow yourself skip some days.
No shit, but that doesn't solve the problem of shit not getting done fast enough if I'm not productive for whatever reason.

>but that doesn't solve the problem of shit not getting done fast enough
so what ? you cant deliver on time always

>you cant deliver on time always
No customer acknowledges this.

Faggot czech referee

but thats reality. you have things like sla for a reason

>skip some days
yes
>skip some work
no

t. another contractor

How are you friends? Yours opinion about election in France?

hi, good, just a bit cold
>elections in France
just as expected

you?

>How are you friends?
not bad. bought a lot of shit recently so i got things to play with

>Yours opinion about election in France?
i dont care about it

Just returned from a dinner. Or rather a fiest. I'm stuffed beyond laws of physics.

Given the choice it's a good thing that Macron is going to win.

How's your evening user?

>how are you
Having a comfy evening watching the Slovakia - Latvia game and browsing 4chins. You?

>french election
The frogs remain cucked for another 5 years, but the EU still stands so that means more money for us.

Oh shit! Kaiserreich update is out, time for new dank memes.

i started playig wow again
kill me lads

I watching Fargo atm. Btw in my opinion it better for eastern europe that he won, but if i was french i would rather le pen.

I hope you go with Saxon king.

p. good, enjoying a comfy sunday evening at home
>opinion about election in France?
It's a shame, really. I mean, Le Pen was far from an ideal candidate and some of her policies, such as frexit, were a bit extreme, and that's what alieniated voters. Macron is just going to maintain the status quo France is in. Not really sure what to expect of him, but I suspect it's not going to be anything good; to me he seems very populistic without any actual opinion of his own, I guess that's what the MSM call centrist nowadays.

so stop

i paid for subscription already, cant waste it

>election in France
wont matter who wins, France is kill

that looks dope, last time Poland didn't have anything, did it? and last time I still couldnt find it on internet. is this new version out somewhere for downloading?

I liked Fargo, enjoy it

Referee lost us the game

actually went with Lithuanian king to restore PLC
yeah, new update is out with focus trees and events for USA, Poland, Ottomans, Mittelafrika and some others

was he one of the players?