Why am I an idiot faggot?

Why am I an idiot faggot?

> Get introduced to out-of-state 10/10 girl
> Exchange numbers, we start talking.
> We're able to text for hours and hours into the night.. Conversations about universe, society, science and technology.
> This repeats daily. She invests in the conversation, elaborates deeply on every subject.
> We meet personally one day, at a friends gathering.
> Try to kiss her, get rejected. Move on with life, but still like her.
> Both of us kinda stop talking, date other people, live life.
> Still, she's still liking my pictures. "So handsome", she sometimes coments.
> Here and there, we connect again over text; deep conversations, skype hangouts seshs, serenades, drawings, poems, texting throughout days and days. She invests, she elaborares, she talks profoundly about the myriad subjects we go over. "We have to meet and do this" / "We have to hang out, eat out..", both of us say.
> Decides to try again; I tell her I like her and want to be more than friends, get rejected again.
> Respect her decision, move on again, date other people, focus on academics and internships.
> Nearly a year later, she texts me on my birthday, finds out that I'm in town and we start texting again. We watch series together over Skype, we talk and talk and reinforce to one another how unique and irreplaceable our conversations feel to one another.
> I decide to tell her I like her again. Guess what? I get rejected for the third time.
> Instead of distancing myself like the last time, I swallow the rejection and both of us continue to speak normally.
> Since last week, we've been sleeping late everyday talking. We've texted extensively throughout the day.
> My vital force is drained, I spend so much time talking to her that my days seem to slip by.
> There's seems to be hope inside me, an idea that she likes me but just doesn't want to have a long distance relationship or is just afraid of messing things up between us.

Why does she do this to me if she's not interested?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4hNaFkbZYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just start being more alpha and assertive and basically make her mind up for her. she doesnt know what she wants. convince her this is what she wants

youtube.com/watch?v=b4hNaFkbZYU

You know that old saying fool me one, fool me twice?

Stop being beta and stop being a pushover. She knows your sad self will be there when she wants an emotional boost. Cut her out and make her miss you. If she doesn't, better for it

she wants you to rape her OP. Be a man and take what you want.

one of two things, user.

1)she gets off on being adored, you're an easy target. however,

2) she may just like you in a friendly way..... if you feel as though you can't stand a friend flirting with you, dump that shit. if it really doesn't bother her, consider her flirty advances as being nothing more than shit you ostensibly wouldnt care about.

eerr, i meant... if it really doesn't bother you.. let her flirt with you, and say nothing. maybe the occasional thank you.

She doesn't feel a sexual desire for you dude. She isn't looking at you as a potential love interest. She just wants to be your friend.
Suck it up and be okay with just being her friend or move on.

lol!!! fuckin classic louie.

this... pretty much this. as i mentioned in number 2 of

Because shes a woman.

All woman like attention.

Imagine its like a drug for them once they take a hit they need more and more.

Men are the dealers and if your hwwwat its even more of a rush.

this user speaks the truth, cut her off.
Even better dont be a beta, find a hot chick and start fucking her, bring her up casually in the conversation.. 'beth and i are eating here tonight, it looks awesome' etc.. girls are the most jealous creatures in the universe.
At the moment you are giving her everything she needs in a bf without the commitment, show that you are desirable and have options and she will come running.

This.

Imagine you met a land whale with an ogre face and full body ache, but she happened to love all the same movies, video games, and philosophy as you. You could talk for honors, keep her around for entertainment, but what happens the moment she wants to stuck your little dick into the forest of her pubes?

That is how she sees you.

Post a picture of yourself and of her. I suspect it might help us get to the bottom of this.

you're her time hoe. We want their pussies they want our time. You give your time away freely like this and you're just a disposable validation machine. You should have made it clear after the first rejection you weren't interested in friendship. Shit's done, move on unless you actually want her dumb friendship.

Yes, maybe you are just ugly. Move on

She will eventually start texting back less and less. It will fizzle out anyway. Stop fucking yourself over.

cuck.

OP is prob an ugly deluded manlet
Sorry OP you lost the minute you were born

Friendzone. You can't escape the vortex. Break off all ties, or you will just keep hurting yourself over and over.

Something that is unclear and nobody has bothered to ask:
Define rejection - What does she say?

give her some crack, bitches love crack

I know this is bait but ehre you go faggor.

She's using you as her personal wastebin. Fucking tampons and JC penny sales and god damn fermata cheeese. All because you had to go and say, "OOOOHHHH JEEEXZZZZ< BABBBYYY< LES JUS BE FREENNNSDS"

She knows that you she could use you as much as she likes, maybe lead you on a little bit. Hell, she'll probably even spend the night if you asked her to (but you aint gettin that tail). And as soon as you get mad and say fuck it, baby, i love you, she can just dump you for the next guy because YOU broke the god damn rules.

She rejected you three separate times. She's never going to be attracted to you. Doesn't matter what you do or say. Doesn't matter how much time passes. You are cemented into the friendzone. You will know only agony the longer you keep yourself in this situation.

Break off all ties. Maybe not instantly, but start getting lazy with responses.

This is me. I don't think I'm that bad, man..

Because sometimes a friend is good, too. And a friend like that is hard to find.

My advice? Acknowledge that:
A) It's possible to have a totally legit friendship with a gal.
B) She's not doing anything to you, other than being a good friend. How often do you connect like that with anyone?
C) Your getting bent out of shape about having such a good friend is really kinda selfish, no?
D) It's entirely possible that she doesn't want to get close for any number of reasons, even if she does like you. Maybe she doesn't want to get involved because she intends to leave; maybe she doesn't want to get involved because of familial circumstances; maybe she doesn't want to get involved because she just doesn't want to be involved...not with you, in particular...just not be involved.

Just appreciate her, dude. #adulting

LMAO be a fucking man, you're supposed to show interest and create the relationship, dummy.

Women want to be chosen and taken, they are NEVER going to want to be the man and make you fall in love.

Ever occur to you she does the exact same shit with like 12+ guys? To you, she's the only one. To her, you're like... boring.

Attention. That's why she keeps the carrot dangling in front of you.

You're not ugly, but unfortunately you look like a nice friendzonable guy. You don't look like you are focused on making pussies tingle.

Find the inner asshole, senpai.

She says she likes me only as a friend. Damn, she even apologizes for not being able to correspond to my expectations, but still likes me a lot and wants to be close to me.

Aww, man.. But still, I don't think I'm that bad and can still date other girls. Still, I like this girl and it seems like she can control me.

Oldfag here. Had this same relationship with a girl for 10+ years. She's now married and I'm now married. Get over it.

>still think about Erin all the time

This is faggot advice for faggots.

Are you a girl?

OP is a fucking woman pretending to be a dude....that last post was a dead give away

Many of my personal friends tell me about your first theory, man. I sometimes want to believe that because that makes me not like her anymore. But is it true?

She's leading you on, cut her out.

Nope, just over the age of 12, youngfag, and know how to appreciate a person.

No man, I'm being legit, don't worry. This is a legit faggot talking about a legit romantic concern. And you guys are really opening my faggot eyes in here!

Just be honest man say that what you feel can't be matched and that you can't contain being just friends or decide you need her so badly you are willing to be here friend because her in your life in some capacity is better than not at all and maybe she will feel the same at a point depending on how bad you want it I say try that

So what would happen if OP had rejected this CUNT even once?....EXACTLY.... tell her to go fuck herself and move on

Fucking beta. Women can sense weakness in things, it's how they are able to move in for the kill. Don't be such a fucking coward.

> There's seems to be hope inside me, an idea that she likes me but just doesn't want to have a long distance relationship or is just afraid of messing things up between us.

Words of one of the lowest types of beta. Standing up for yourself is out of the question? It's as simple as "Shit or get off the pot". Intentions known, everything on the table for both sides and she keeps playing you? Know when the game is over and move on, otherwise if that ever becomes what you want it to be eventually it will not be everything you've been masturbating to. Pic related.

Shit, you really woke me up. Maybe OP should send her this image to let her know how he feels.

That sucks, man.. See, I've had good relationships in the middle of this turmoil, but it seems like this girl is always going to be my favorite. I really don't wanna stick with her if she's not in love with me too. I'm a fag, but I really think I deserve better.

You look good dude. If she doesn't wanna be with you, get used to that. Sometimes girls just want a best friend. If it really does bother you that you're always talking and never going anywhere, make her less of a priority and focus on you, and in doing so you might find someone who's interested in you that you connect with. Good luck mate

Youre too available to be seen as a potential lover. You have the look of a friend as you are there every day to hear her bullshit. Become more distant. Not to play hard to get but to spend time betfering yourself. Its not that fucking hard to get. Get in shape get a hobby progress professionally and invest in yourself. Then youll be the guy she talks and thinks about all the time instead of the idiot she talks to about her problems all the time. Be the obvious choice dont make it obviohs youre sprung. Plus if you do it right you wont put her on a pedastool.

keep her as a friend if you must but meh
time to move on, buddy

I fucked up so many good relationships because I always loved Erin. I think about a handful of girls that I actually really loved, and ended up screwing them over one way or another because of Erin. Regrets all day.

stop wasting your time on her, idiot.

Man, I have to disagree with you.

One thing is to have a perfectly normal friendship. Another thing is to spend hours and hours with me on the phone, text me all day and engage me into a deep personal conection while not even liking me as a romantic partner. Keep in mind she does it everytime both of us are single.

Try THIS....Next time she contacts you tell her you will be saving any convo for chicks you can actually fuck and have said convos in bed after sex....see what she says ...if she is mad at you then she has different standards for you as she does for herself and that makes her a SELFISH CUNT....

how would Sup Forums know? ur just gunna get a bunch of cliche answers from retards here. you should just ask her this question

Mann.. Sometimes I want to do that. I would be born again, literally. I'm not a person who seeks this kind of revenge, but I really wanted to be free of all this confusion and show it to her heroically.

Mother fuck, what are you 12, And is that a toupee?

It's not revenge... it is you finding out if she has the same standards for you as she does for herself

she isn't doing anything to you, she honestly believes you want to be one of her female friends because you keep acting like it.

also you don't ask a girl if she wants to be more than friends (i.e. 'fuck'). You flirt with her and touch her and then try to get her alone to make out and fuck. Sometimes you get rejected and sometimes you get laid. After getting laid enough you might even get a steady gf.

but you don't ask. That's just weak. It gets shot down pretty much every time. Ask her to a movie, ask her to the bar, but don't just ask her to be your gf.

I'm 23! I've been so interested in this girl since I was 19.

Dude ur a beta faggot. Stop talking to this dumb bitch. She fucks dudes that take charge, not some beta writing poems and drawing shit for her. This isnt a turn on for a chick. God damn, you have to be like 20 years old. Never talk to her again and bang as many bitches as u can. Women are ONLY warm holes. Find a good bro, share ur stories with him. Fuck bitches. Understand?

Time to move on

You're right, man. I first tried to kiss her on the hangout that I mentioned. Rejection. The subsequent tentatives were through text messages, though.

I'm with the others here then. Time to move on to someone that wants your cock.

Get rich, I've found that brings the old crushes out of the woodwork. But if you see that side of her you probably won't want her anymore.

Understood! I'm going to do something about it. Seriously, you guys really opened my eyes here.

Thanks Sup Forums!

you're welcome
good luck!

This was one big redpill for me, Sup Forumsro. I can't let this girl play with me like that anymore.

fuck off kid

she's not playing with you, she's your friend. And perhaps she's a valuable friend worth keeping. You just need to drop the sexual fantasies and channel them towards more (re)productive pursuits.

it's fine to have female friends you'll never fuck. They can teach you a lot about women. You also need to get laid though.

Gayest shit ive ever read. This dude is a straight up bitch.

>he doesn't have any female friends
ah the life of the sexually frustrated.

POST PIC OF HER YOU FAGGOT

Dude i have sluts, not friends. 3 right now. I barely talk to them. Never take them on dates, never even share anything personal from my life. I also dont ask questions about their lives. They show up to my place to have a good time, drinking, smoking weed, laughing and talking shit. I get more
Ass then a toilet seat. Ur a fucking cuck if ur friends with a chick that doesnt give it up. Ur like the gay friend. Ha ha ha.

*than

This!

Also.. is pic related op? post a pic of her!

I can't do it, man. What if somebody sees it and talks shit? Here, she looks pretty much like pic related. Pale skin, dark hair, lolita face. She's very, very hot..

Move on. There will never be a "friendship" between a man and a woman. She gets off on your attention and is wasting your time.

This chick seems to want two things, attention and cock. She gets all the attention from you, and gets all the cock from another guy.

Move on with your life, or hang around her and be her cuck for the rest of your life...

>pro-tip: start banging one of her friends

You don't have any pics that she sent to just you? It's doubtful anyone here knows her, just want to compare the looks of you to her ratio and ascertain how much of a beta orbiter you are

Man, that's gotta be awesome. I have a nice group of friends too, but I've never been able to juggle girls like that. I've had good looking girlfriends, but this girl is just.. Damn, I really gotta stop being her cuck.

You're cute but you just scream low testosterone. Girls no matter how much they tell you they want a sweet shy understanding funny guy don't actually want that. At least a lot don't. Just doesn't get their raw urges going. Once you're in that place the only way you get out is if she's desperate or you cut her off and the next time you talk you're a lot better off either financially or looks wise.

Op, you have to take control of 1) your life 2) this situation. Don't sit idle. Either make a plan and execute or move the fuck on.

The ability to execute is the key differentiator in life.

You are a genius, user! Here you go, she was showing me her newly acquired piercings, yesterday.

Serious question: Do you like the way she looks mostly or actually like talking to her?
Point is this: if you just think she's beautiful and want to fuck her or w/e, it clearly isn't happening. Move on.

The last bit in one. Most modern women enjoy sex. You can find ones who are virgins or low partner count but it doesn't mean she'll fuck you. Most girls are riding a cock carousel no matter how much you romanticize them

OP here, she just spoke to me. "I can't sleep". Now I'm here, trying to swallow a big redpill while giving her attention over whatsapp.

Share the link to this thread with her.
You'll find out real quick what she actually wants.

I posted on 9gag about a girl and then showed it to her. We've been dating for 17 months now. Just bought a ring for her. Could be you op :)

Its literally getting to the point where
U dont care. If ur not focused on getting laid all the time it will come to you. Also, honesty. Tell chicks u juat wanna fuck and dont wanna be their bf. Laugh at the idea. When they hold back, tell
Them to fuck off and call another chick. Literally do not treat chicks like 99% of the dudes out their. They arent special at all.

Ignore her.......
Also post more pics that earring is shit can't see much

I (the one who convinced you) unironically thinks she looks familiar
Anyhow, probably attention whore m8 based on the glasses and pose and whatnot, i knew a girl just like that long distance and good conversation but never made anything of it on her end bc she talked to like 2 quadrillion guys

OP put the phone down for a second have a little think about this thought experiment:

Imagine that there was a girl who really liked you, but you had rejected her a few times despite her advances. Imagine that your whiney ass was just using her for attention and texted her things like 'I can't sleep'.

How much of a fucking asshole would you be being to that girl knowing she never had a chance and still didn't despite her interest in you?

Have a think about that

>asking Sup Forums for advice

Tell her you could bang her til she passes out. And then dont even respond to anything else she says. Dont even look at ur phone tomorrow.

you have to make it known that youre not always there whenever she is bored or "cant sleep"
youre not some toy to entertain her. youre your own person.

she talks to you when shes bored. you talk to her when youre excited...see the difference?

This nigga

Bruh keep talking to her it's really not a problem just if you can't get over her while still talking to her you're wasting your time on a girl you'll never get wasting your chances to get a girl who actually does want to be with you, I understand it sucks when you have a girl who's great to talk to and totally matches up but if it just drains you and wastes your opportunity to meet more people you're only hurting yourself

I had to let go of a relationship similar to yours to meet my current gf of like I don't even fucking know anymkre 20 months or somethinf

I agree. Don't write her back. Start distancing yourself a bit.

it looks pretty similar in terms of looks to me. I was expecting her to be a couple points higher than that. Have you ever asked her if it's just cause of the distance?

Do this op
What could go wrong
She's rejected you 3 times what's a fourth and final in that series

I hope I never end up this way. no offence.

Dude u need to listen to "black phillip" on youtube. Honestly, that will make u inderstand how to stop being a beta.

so you've never friendzoned a woman? you don't get laid nearly enough. Or you're not picky enough.

Op should probably just make a move. Start talking about wanting to fuck her. 'If I was there I could help you relax'. make her think.

Dude this is literally what i do. You talk shit to chicks and tell them how bat shit crazy they are (no dudes ever call them out on their stupid shit). You say things like this cause they dont know how to react. Tell them not to waste ur time and make ursefnavailable to other women. Once you become unattainable, you have bitches lining up with a resume. Turn them all down. Just fuck them and dont call back. Lol.