Does this actually work in Japan?

Does this actually work in Japan?

Oh it would work all right. But it doesn't say what you think it says..

What does it actually say?

If you wear this in any major metropolitan city, you'll get the shit beaten outta you.

Why?

I'm here to "sex" Yakuza mother.

Please tell me your joking

I'm joking

What the hell does it actually say?

Op is a fag.

I already told you

I'm posting this on reddit

In Japan? As a foreigner? No you won't.

Why don't you believe me?

Japanese speaker here. That is what it actually says.

>Looking for Japanese Girlfriend

is what I meant, not the Yakuza shit.

I'm guessing you've live in Japan
Is it OK to wear this shirt?

I would not recommend it.

Trust me. I don't live in Japan but I've been there many times and assure you.. wear this shit in Kabukicho and get your fucking ass kicked.

lies

It says " he's looking for a woman (japanese)"

funny but no.

what if I kick there asses instead? Would I get a girlfriend then?

Why not? Details, please

Shit man, don't wear that crap there. It's just stupid. It makes you look like a fucking weeb. You may as well get yourself an anime beanie with long things hanging off it that you can put your hands in to look like paws.

Then what's a good way to look for a girlfriend in Japan?

You do know the Japanese expect to work long hours? Not a great idea if you're a NEET.

Nice quints, check'd

Nice quints faggot.

I would assume like any normal way to meet a girl?

Learn the language. While not dayslaving at whatever job you have, go find things that enrich your life, and talk to the people you meet as you do (this is easy, when you realize that people are all afraid of each other, so use that to your advantage, not letting it give you the fear). Eventually you may meet a girl that talks to you for too long, or asks you silly questions. This is the girl your looking for.

I'm already studying engineering, I give no fucks

I'm autistic and my Japanese is retarded 2nd grader level

Well for starters, it might be a good idea to learn what that shirt said without having to ask others.

I CAN'T READ KANJI!!! ALRIGHT

Well, then take what I said about trying to enrich your life and go to japanese-classes, desu.

Either way, if youre in japan, try and learn the lay of the land, get a hold of the language (imagine a chink in america who knows no english, how respectful are you to him?), and get to work. Idle hands are the devils work right?
I can assume youre living in Japan already? or are you planning a move there?

Most young Japanese can't. At least learn Katakana and some Hiragana.

what a waste of pents

I've learned and forgot it so many times I can do that easily

you should be able to read that it says japan or woman at least.

Planning to move

Dude, I'm a engineer, the only thing I don't do with my hands is let them rest
Also Japanese prefer to buy than build, learned that in Japn-1

Japanese Tomboy engineer is a wet dream

It's been a while since i've seen any Kanji, I live in the states dude

It sounds like you are banking on the girl not caring about anything else except you being a different race. They aren't all like Chi and it's not like Chobits. It's going to take more than that lol.

All I can suggest, read Warrior of the Light.
Think about what it says.
Live a good life.

I'll look it up

Not really, I hate the idea of it.

but I'm so desperate for a girlfriend I'll take anything that gets me in a relationship

>Hey Sup Forums you would buy from this store?

borsec.technopagans.com

You autistic niggers, 募集中 (bo-shuu-chuu) is used for when a company or organization is looking to hire/increase their numbers.

日本人の彼女探してる (nihonjin-no-kanojyo-sagashiteru) means what that shitting translation in the pic really wants it to mean.

It's super easy. I did a study abroad there. 85% of my hookups were girls from school, find an English club. They pay you to show up to parties and speak English so they can learn, easy cash while getting numbers. Go to the clubs and find them. Foreigners are a forbidden fruit that edgy/exploring college students need to hook up with so they can brag to their girlfriends about/ Check off their bucket list. Finally, work at a host bar if all else fails and your Japanese is passable. You get paid commission per drink your clients buy and you're expected to drink with them. You'll puke and rally constantly to make more money. But, its a gateway to get numbers and then you're literally a male prostitute where they pay to go on dates with you and expect sex from the arrangement, free food, good pay, and sex, and you choose who it's with.
What I did for 7 months.

Start lifting.
I could barely speak Japanese, and only lifted irregularly for about a year prior to going over and I was easily the biggest guy there in the best shape. Then it was addictive to keep lifting to maintain my #1 status. Vain, but effective.

I imagine tinder works there too.

>666
I love Sup Forums

Dude, i'm a nerd
Not a party guy, but the English thing sounds awesome

何だ、こんなこともわかんねぇのか?このキチガイ。

>何だ、こんなこともわかんねぇのか?このキチガイ
OP here

No, but they announce your gajin-ness to everyone.
Also, fuck J-List for discontinuing their T-shirts. I actually own that shirt, from them (in white) and a few others, but I wanted to get a spare, and some of their other shirts, before they decided they wanted to start being OtakuMode.

"I am shy but I have a large eggplant."

And you're still a faggot

That's a pic from think geek dumbass

Karaoke.

See

Dude, I'm fucking Mexican, I'm Gaijin by gaijin standers

Go on
please

絶対キチガイ

>learning japanese without the kanji
I wouldn't recommend this. The only hard part about kanji is remembering how to write them, which you probably don't need to do. It's not hard at all to just recognize them. You're going to hit a wall if you don't.

Where did you get this? I always imagined 募集 to just mean recruit, without any of that "only ever used for business" stuff. I see the phrase 友達募集中 a lot. Why wouldn't this work with 彼女?

Use what works for you, I rolled it all out there to get your thinking cap on.

Biggest thing you'll find is girls (18-25) are dating guys waaaaaay older than them. Like, this one chick was 18 dating a 44. It's because the guys there are beta as fuck, no spine. Girls were the ones asking guys out, its so ass backwards. If you're the least bit outgoing, have a little charm and good looks, you'll rule the country. Even without the looks though, the girls were just desperate for attention.

They work in groups though, approach a group, flirt with all of them, no one I particular, get group approval, then get all of their numbers.
Using that private route you can fuck every single one, or just the one you originally wanted to. This is slower than one night stands, but probably more your style. I was getting random facebook requests and girls bluntly asking me to stay the night with thinly veiled "I can cook you dinner if you help me study, then maybe tout can stay the night"

In clubs on maybe 6 different occasions had girls approach saying "you're a foreigner lets have sex"

Go to shibuya, not roppongi if you're in Tokyo. All the foreigners are in roppongi, you're special if you're in shibuya.

op do you not know how to use google translate or are you just a fucking retard? go type in "looking for japanese girlfriend" and see what the characters are you fucking neck beard cuck you arent getting japanese pussy.. the closest thing you will get to any japanese pussy is going to japan and having a stray cat cross your path.. fucking num nuts.

again dubs for the win..
日本のガールフレンドを探して
"looking for japanese girlfriend"

Don't you ever make the mistake of coming to this place and asking for help or advice again.. L2 LURK UNTIL YOU CAN FIGURE SHIT OUT FOR YOUR SELF NEW FAG. GOD SUMMER IS STILL NOT OVER. NOT UNTIL THE 22ND

謹んで申し上げます、くたばれ、ボケ。

What?

No.

>謹んで申し上げます、くたばれ、ボケ。
Why?

Guys, mystery solved. I had to clean it up a bit for google translate to recognize the text, but here's what the shirt says. Pic related.

I think it actually does translate to roughly "looking for japanese girlfriend"

Be sure to leave some reddit updoots for me and like and subscribe, smash that comment button and support me on patreon

It says
"My ancestors helped vaporize your ancestors"

Nagasakihiroshima fag here