I'm a nihilist...

I'm a nihilist, it's gotten so bad I've went from being a happy boy to becoming a drug addict suicidal transsexual degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihilism
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-JmNKGfFj7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Congratulations, we care about it so much

>suicidal transsexual degenerate
that's redundant

>you're not a nihilist
>you're and edgy faggot
>it will go away in a few years

What's so bad about that? If you were really a nihilist you wouldn't think it was bad btw.

It's not bad, it's just strange is all, I'm so depressed because everything is meaningless yet I can't get everyone around me to be as empty as me

This.

>Transgender
>Nihilist
Pick.

Meh, I'm too woke to go back to being a sheep

if everything is meaningless then why do you care what the people around you think? Why would you care about people at all?

lol faggot

I didn't give a shit so much that I decided to live as a woman because it's sexy as fuck to me

this has been my favorite response itt

>why do you care what the people around you think
I don't, which is why being a tranny shows how little fucks I give

Feminine penis or gtfo

But you said you wanted people to feel and believe a certain way. Nihilists don't do that. They don't care.

I don't care, I'm just sharing my story a bit because drunk

This

So you became a regular feminist. Kek

An nihilist wouldn't even reply to this. Why would one bother to clarify its own thoughts to others? Does this represent an attempt to make people comprehend your like of thinking? If so, why would do you even care at all? As nihilism states, it's just meaningless. Don't pretend you don't care, you're bad at it.

Atta girl.

I've been a nihilist myself, but I've choose to accept reality as it is. Actually, i'm making that choice everyday since and I've realised that my mind couldn't exist without reality and that my reality couldn't exist without my mind. Reality is the relation between the two of them, not one individually. I would love to discust your though on this and not my grammar.

Well like I dunno what to think. Personally I feel like we are all just one conscious mind that is insane

just cause it's meaningless doesn't mean shit ain't fun

One conscious mind? How do we connect with each other? or do you deny the individuality altogether?

Why would fun even matter? Its temporary. As a nihilist, this should be treated as meaningless as any other act or feeling.

Exactly, I'm like a tranny rick at this point, my existence is merely for pleasure now, I don't have a job and I drift from place to place going on little adventures. No bills, no hassles, just survival

I don't think you understand nihilism

Please, do explain as you understand it.

let's get over the boring definition part and agree to some basics en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihilism

Not giving a fuck, not being religious, not being closed minded, not doing what society tells you to

You should make a video of you riding a dildo

Doesn't really matter, right? Nihilism n shit

how does that sound? Anybody happy with that? "Moral nihilism, also known as ethical nihilism, is the meta-ethical view that morality does not exist as something inherent to objective reality; therefore no action is necessarily preferable to any other. For example, a moral nihilist would say that killing someone, for whatever reason, is not inherently right or wrong."

Fucking nihilists.

You like Rick and morty so the answer is clear. K Y S

I have vids of me getting fucked by guys. Dildos are redundant since I pass as a chick well enough to get cock literally whenever, I just had sex like twice today

There we go, a fat patriotic jew. Everything wrong with our world.

being disconnected from reality (social or others...) and denying reality are two things. Are you sure you want to use that term?

I don't like it, it just demonstrates my line of thinking and presents it to lifeless normies like you

why haven't you put in end to miserable life

I think both, but for me since life is meaningless I do what i want. Shit i probably have aids for all I know

your*

Because why? I'm dead soon anyways, might as well experience shit

Nigga rick and morty is a normy af show

OP is faggot, deserves to be pinned down and beaten like a filthy dog.

a*

Who still plays the 360?

OP, it seems you have "opened your eyes" for the first time. Congratulations. Don't let it get to your head (as it seems to be the case rn). Some people may be "sheep", that's okay, their time to open their eyes will come (or maybe not, but who cares anyways, you won't know). Never forget you were once a "sheep" too, and while now you posess more knowledge than before, you still don't know everything, moreover, your future self will know much more than your current, and this cycle will repeat forever. Let this fact humble you, as a wise person knows that he doesn't know anything at all. Thinking you know everything will hinder further knowledge, and you'll once again become a "sheep" (a more pretentious one, in fact).

OP because he's a faggot

Denying reality is equal to acknowledge it's existence as null, being equal 0, as an existencial pre-definition. Nihilism can only affect ways of thinking morally and acting, not psychically affecting anything. The idea of the definition of anything itself already proves its meaning, as such thing as nothing doesn't exist. Everything matters to everyone, the only variant's it value.

op just hang yourself, people like you are another parasites except niggers

I know I am still dumb as fuck, which is why I am gonna take a shit load of dmt tomorrow

I only care about things that bring me pleasure. The only thing stopping me from committing crimes is the fear of imprisonment.I really don't care about anyone outside the realm of my gf and mother. Am I a nihilist?

I'm fire, ranch dressing.

Nice. I never have done so myself, I'd like to eventually.
What are your expectations of that experience?

Why even bother. Nihilism is only relevant to the universe and reality as a whole. There's plenty of subjective purpose to individuals and their own lives while they exist. Stop being stupid and do shit that isn't self destructive.

Can we have sex?

All that upkeep for a bit of pleasure? You seem to certainly put the effort into it. Has the mere enjoyment of it been enough to make you alter habits enough to pass, or is there more to the picture? Was it just not difficult for you?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-JmNKGfFj7w

You're just edgy a do probably living with your family, at 21. Not really an nihilist, just angered by other around you as someone prejudiced you in some way in the past. Your fear of imprisonment just shows how much you're afraid to have someone holding more power in a directly affecting manner towards you, again. Probably your daddy and mommy are the only people that have, in all your existance, did something to make you happy, or encouraged and maked you feel loved. That's why you care about them. Other people have their stake of care for you, as you "must care enough not to care".

you are always shitposted the most mundane and retarded faggotry here, this isn't your blog you fucking faggot, stop this spam this instant

If you're not entertained, fuck off

So basicly your looking for a meaning to life?

You sound like an edge lord supreme more than anything. The type of person to act tough as shit until they meet someone who punches them in the face and makes them cry and beg for mercy.

I think its more the acceptance that searching for meaning is a fruitless act. It's taking solace in the fact that worldly pleasures are all there is to enjoy, so we may as well not inhibit our enjoyment of them for fear of breaching broader moral standards

So you're a hedonist?

t.every aids victim ever

Nihilism is gay. Now cynicism, that's something I can get behind.

I'm not reflecting my own ideology, I'm trying to best understand OP's. I'm more a kinda self-centered utilitarian. But hedonism and nihilism go hand in hand. I think the difference would be that hedonists would say worldly pleasures are good, while nihilists would say worldly pleasures are pleasurable, if you get what I mean.

ay my nigger

I think looking for meaning (or meaning through pleasure...) in life is adding the equation backward. Life isn't supposed to mean something, it's the opposite. Life is creating meaning and purpose (and pleasures...). It isn't define by a meaning but by the infinite possiblity of meaning (or lack or meaning). Really, life is what you do with it.

amen, sister

So I Know i'm not helping, but the answer to nihilism is "do whatever the hell you want" and create a life for yourself that has meaning to you.

>the passive attitude of an emotionally-maligned undergraduate who has just read his first Camus novel
I don't really like the show, but that shit is so pretentious it hurts.

That's existentialism you dumb shit. Did you do any prior research or are you just parroting things you've heard on Cuck and Morty?

this is directed towards you too

OP is a literal redditor, guaranteed.

I mean, both of them reject objective meaning. Both are all up on that existence precedes essence shit, though it was Sartre who coined that term. What difference am I missing?

no yu

Nihilism is a rejection of religious morals, existentialism is the belief that meaning in life is derived from experience and self-discovery. Both are about subjectivity, but nihilism is for tryhards who think any semblance of morality is gay.

So what did I say that made it sound like my take on OP's philosophy was existentialist? I said it was a rejection of meaning for life. I didn't imply experience or the search for pleasure would ever constitute any kind of meaning

that's right bitch! but existentialism "dialectique" that places the existence between the objective reality and subjective reality. IAnd I'm just paraphrasing some thoughts that came from my useless university degree

>posts rick
>nihilist IMO LOL
>attention whore
if you watch rick and morty you'd understand the point of being nihilistic is not being suicidal dumb cuck
>inb4 hurr durr rick n morty

>Life is what you do with it
>Create a life for yourself that has meaning to you
Dunno which is you, but that's a principle of existentialism. Nihilism says there is no meaning.
Glad someone knows their shit

Nah, I was

>woke
>tranny

I never replied to that post

cringed

Hold the fucking phone. What could it even mean to "place existence between objective and subjective reality"?

You probably think you're really smart but you could probably never actually prove it

That is what you get for watching anime.

Oh, haha. I figured you were the author of Anonymous posting gets confusing

I am, and I'm responding to this bit
>really, life is what you do with it
It's nature is objective, but it encourages a subjective outlook on life.

its*

Conscious perception of reality and actual reality are different.

Yuppers, somebody else. I took my existentialism course.

>Was it just not difficult for you?
All I did was grow my hair out and take female hormones, chemistry man it does stuff