Sup Sup Forums, I have browsed stoner threads for almost 12 years on Sup Forums but have never made one...

sup Sup Forums, I have browsed stoner threads for almost 12 years on Sup Forums but have never made one. Well after all this time I finally have a setup that I'm proud of that can take big cali hits! I took one so big trying to show it off, that I couldn't even clear it all the way. Stoner thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6RbEOlqRo
foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/leek-potato-soup-recipe-1916145
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i even got trip trips

You should clean it before making vids, it will look nicer.

Bought a half the other day

I did clean it! with alcohol and shit...I ran out of alcohol

i wonder if my water levels are wrong it looks like i didnt finish the hit bc it was really hard to draw, not bc i ran out of lung capacity. maybe i should put very little water in the precooler

>Hey Sup Forums you would buy from this store?

borsec.technopagans.com

thats gorgeous looking

i dont know how long i watched this repeat. laughed each time.

Nah, you gotta clean it like it's new. The neck and joint are too dirty.
The water level is fine, maybe try breathing in slower and you might be able to clear it.
Either way, it's heavily diffused so you're taking in a lot of smoke whether you clear it or not

not bad, had to puff again to enjoy that one.

you sure do shake

Checked

Also, when you pull the bowl out at the end, you need to pull it farther away from the socket. It's still pulling smoke through. That's why you can't clear it.

That said, holy shit. Nice rig

yeh i just ran out of alcohol though. maybe another time. This is the best hitting piece I've ever owned with the addition of the perc yesterday. In the future I would avoid getting a honeycomb or a restricted neck because I wish the hits were snappier and easier.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6RbEOlqRo

agreed, watched that one repeatedly too. i think im going to go watch antique road show. peace!

man these are soooo oldschool from original stoner threads forever ago..nice

Amazing Haze from Empire coffeeshop in Haarlem, Netherlands.

amazing sativa

thanks bro! im probably having to retire from smoking soon because its giving me fits these days with lower lung capacity and stuff. I wish I had a piece like this eons ago, for just normal size casual hits its now so smooth that I don't cough or feel any throat irritation whatsoever

Switch to concentrates and use a rig or a pen.
Years ago I would get some throat irritation from smoking everyday then I switched to concentrates and it's way healthier because it's just vapor and no throat irritation at all

amazing indeed truly inspirational looking bud. I wish I could try something like that. current stock is some homegrown from western north carolina.

im gonna go to the grocery store and get shit to make alton brown potato leek soup guys. keep the thread going until i get back ok

foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/leek-potato-soup-recipe-1916145

Bump

op here i'm really going now. don't let it die! we have to take a hit together when i get back.