>musicians play cis instruments

is it time for me to post this
youtube.com/watch?v=BLcS8auWVnY

???

>not liking sonic youth the pixies or smashing pumpkins

kys

I love tina

youtube.com/watch?v=d-YLVXtsBeE

I can't seem to find it anymore but there was a hilariously long comment in the video where some guy goes on a rant complaining about the video title and how the guy who uploaded the video is basically Satan reincarnated for "talking shit" (aka poking fun) at his waifu (Tina)

please do find this

It sucks because I saw it not even a month ago. Either the uploader or the commenter deleted the video, or maybe YT randomly deletes comments. Who knows.
Often I come across a comment thread where the first few replies are gone and it seems like the rest of the repliers are talking to no one.

oh but there are still some spicy comments
>So being spontaneous as opposed to following a synchronised routine is bad now eh? John Seven continue with your diet of mediocre manufactured boy/girl bands. I'll take Talking Heads & tom tom club over any of that pop factory mental pablum.
>thats the spirit. good to see some human beings left in our zombie apocolypse of rote, brain dead marketing driven disrespect. both tina and you. dont let them get you!
>megalomaniac b*tch that didn't pay writing credits to Adrian Belew on the last TTC LP he played in...yeah, she's a great bass player but I'll never forgive her for that-Ade has but I won't...BTW, WHERE IS SHE NOW??? , Karma's a bitch Tina...

not even complaining

>band has a female bassist
>it's actually the best member of the band musically speaking

Only one that comes to mind is pic related

10/10 band

>not loving Sean Yseult powering the White Zombie groove metal machine...for shame

Well it makes sense to put the uncreative talentless one on bass

David Guetta looking like a caveman

crabcore

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DCkIsAdMFlQ

this

The chick from Savages is really good

>bassist
>best member
Literally what did he mean by this?

this is lovely

>band has a CUTE bassist

youtube.com/watch?v=KFLuZubqizI