Ask a heroin addict anything

ask a heroin addict anything

Have you ever done anything gay for drugs

If you shoot someone's prosthetic leg, is it attempted murder or just property damage?

nah, ive helped my dealers with moving and setting up tv sets and shit to get discounts and free oxy but never touched dicks for my fix

definitely attempted murder but you may get charged with property damage. idk probably not a good idea though

Is it possible to get an addict girl to be friends w u just to fuck her when she's out?

whats it like? my best friend ODd and died a few months ago. I always wondered, and i can speculate but Ive never done any downers stronger than oxy cause i dont really care for them. how is it compared to oxy

very possible. haven't done it but depending on the person heroin can be almost like a date rape drug. even a point (10mg) can put a person out. personally i can function very well.

i think its very comparable from my experience. however mg to mg h is way more potent obviously so like i can get way higher. oxy is my safe drug opiate wise. ive had a shitty batch from a dealer and then the very next day they warn me on how much i should smoke because they od'd the night before. needless to say that batch was phenomenal but i did watch myself very well. i start off with a smallish dose and slowly work my way up so i know how comfortable i should be and how far i should space each redose.

Should I eat Subway or Little Caesars tomorrow?

When will you snort washing powder?

what should I have for dinner ?

I asked first.
I think he passed out or something.
He's probably got the nods.

What got you started freebasing from just popping pills? Are you too scared of needles to shoot up or just limiting your intake? Isn't the smell/flavor like the best thing ever?

little caesars (unless you decide togos)

ehhh ill probably OD first
nah music

one shitty day did and then i stopped for a while but after a while of just taking pills i didnt have enough one day and already had the experience so i was ok with it idk dumb reasoning but ive done a lot of other drugs before h

Alright, thanks man.
Don't OD.

And don't steal from people, especially family.
And don't have kids until you're clean for a couple years,

EMT here. I've narcaned some junkies and they always come up feeling like shit. Got thrown up on by one. What makes you go back if being woken up makes you that sick?

Post a pic of some light brown powder OP. I miss the old days of buying a gram once in a blue moon

Only smoke pills or try opium yet?

My mom was a heroin addict when I was a kid and then moved 3000 miles away when I was four.
Now her new hobby it to criticize my parenting skills.

hahah
That's pretty rich.

Will it be your parents, wife, girlfriend, or friends that find your corpse in your apartment after you forget to lay on your side?

You had fenta in your shit yet? My cousins a junkie, I miss chilling with her but all she cares about is H and it's too sad to be around.
Yeah man I got a dui a while back and when I was at the station they gave me one of the one time use things and mandatory training on using it because it's getting so bad in my area and they're getting so many od calls.

Yeah, the other day she told me how she feels bad for my kids because my wife and I got in an argument in front of them.
She used to break into our house and steal shit to pay for her fix before she moved away.

In Massachusetts they give narcan out like candy cuz so much fentanyl is getting mixed in. I got it in my car, and four tubes on my ambulance

why the fuck would you waste 90% of your gear by smoking it?
shoot it like a man

Do you plan on trying to quit any time soon?

How long have you been on it? How quickly does your tolerance build up?

How old are you?

how long?

they feel like shit because narcan puts them into precipitated withdrawal, which is 10x worse than normal withdrawal, and comes on instantly

how do you not know this

Why put a pic of oxy?

I'm in Maryland, it just got really bad within the past few months. That shits scary, stay safe doing your job man.

What?

Seems like anybody can carry that stuff now.
Too bad they can't make a form of Naloxone that only works if you haven't been in contact with it for an extended period of time.
Every junkie should get one free 'dont die' pass, but not unlimited.

That's ridiculous.

What if they would have decided to quit after the second time it happens?

I'd say it's attempted murder if it's attached and property damage if it's not

fuck the heroin guy
whats it like having kids? whats it like being a married adult?

attempted murder + you have to pay for the leg so I'd say both

was math invented or discovered?

Why opioids?

They give it out for free at pharmacys where I live. Its complicated though. On one hand junkies can get it and be enabled by it, on the other hand no parent should have to walk into their kids bedroom only to find them dead. Heroin is becoming a huge problem though, I'm not a big fan of law enforcement but I think distributors need to be punished (x2 if there's fenta) and users need to be helped and put on probation.

lmao what

what happens if you do nitrous oxide while high on opiate

Figures heroin would look like black death shit

www.google.com

>Heroin is becoming
Well, my contry was the world's largest consumer of heroin for like 10 years, but now there is almost no herion at all, our junkie simply use smt like A-PVP right now.

fuck you ass hole he said ask him anything
and you tell me to go google ?
i hate you!

Hi OP.
I've done heroin before but I don't usually do opiates.
I got a gram of really good stuff and I did 80mg over the course of 6 hours mostly lines and one syringe in my butt.
I'm pretty itchy and tired (it is 3am here) but I'm a little afraid to fall asleep. I do need to close one eye to read, but otherwise I'm good.
I did a small bump of crystal meth to counteract the nod but I really want to sleep. Is this unsafe?

ive only stolen once and i was like 14. i hella regretted it and havent stolen since. i work for it ahah
i luckily havent od'd yet. oxy is way safer dose wise and when i get a new batch of h i dont rush into it. thats like the best advice for freebasing and i dont iv so its not as final. when you smoke h its possible to stop mid way so thats how i prevent myself from going too far too soon.
i have tar :( i was about to buy powder but the dealer i have that's closer responded lol
ive never tried opium :// its like a 'goal' but im not sure where to get it other than deep web.
oh and ive never smoked oxy ive thought it was a waste. technically smoking h is too but like i said im not trying to od as easily.
thats not really logical. i am not trying to parent whilst being an addict i plan on stopping soon.... but thats commonly said.
i'd hope my girlfriend can get me to a hospital before i die.
no fenta in my h yet but i did get a SUPER obviously pressed oc with fenta in it. i only did half and i couldnt even see straight it was INSANE.
yknow you really do waste like so much product on tin but i still am not going to shoot. if i continue for long enough ill end up getting a rig and go low temp to prevent any loss. and i mean its black anyways its not like im wasting anything majorly expensive.

i do but i mean doesn't everyone say that?
it feels really good man haha.
and ive been taking opiates consistently for the last year. i had experimented with other drugs before my opiate problem so i was already familiar with what i was doing (i.e finding dealers) and i had friends who knew dealers so it was kind of a connect the dot process to find some. when you switch from oxy to h i personally felt like i developed a cross tolerance because it took about 2.5 mg before i was very comfortably high but it also couldve been a less potent batch.
with heroin your tolerance goes up pretty fucking quickly but when i was taking oxy more often it was extremely similar
im 20.

cross tolerance between full mu agonist opiates...shocker

ive never taken opiates up the butt, hows that like?
id mostly check your breathing and stay hydrated. if you feel like its normal and you're not particularly nauseous i wouldnt be too worried

how was your day?

Why dont you stop being a fuck up a do a drug that doesnt make you a useleas piece of shit?
Pic related, OC my stast for the night.

Well, if nothing else I hope you find the strength to quit before it starts seriously destroying your life. Remember that there is no shame in asking for help when you do decide to cross that bridge and try not to die in the meantime. You're still very young and I can't really tell you how to live your life but I hope you succeed and find happiness.

Very potent.
People bash this ROA buy I'll tell you something. It's fantastic and a 1ml or 3ml syringe is not too uncomfortable at all.
The peak is strong but comes on slower than compared to shooting.

Thanks for the advice user

>heroin
>opioids
Heroin is (if I'm not wrong) traditionally a highly concentrated extract from the poppy plant, this means that the correct term is opiates. Opiates are the alkaloids that naturally occur while opioids are synthetic opiates

How depressed are you to do drugs like this? What's the one thing that could change your life and rethink your addiction?

when was the last time you took a shit?

it was all right (-: i had a short day at work and then hung out with my girlfriend then got high and talked.
beautiful weed bro
i actually function very well when im high, i dont nod, and i am really talkative. kind of like im on meth but i dont have any anxiety! its actually amazing. i feel more confident and its just easier in general for me to function and it doesnt fuck up my cognition too much.

thats cool man, glad you got out early to chill

thank you dude (-: i really appreciate that.

im pretty sad i guess but im good. i havent really hurt myself in other ways so drugs have been a majority of my escape methods. i pretty much consistently smoke weed and dabble but opiates have been my recent dirty vice. its better than benzos and alcohol though imo. im way more coherent and not an asshole.

today actually. it was hella smelly

morphine is the alkaloid, heroin is morphine + acetic anhydride (3,6-diacetylmorphine), so semi-synthetic

yeah i was stoked. got my check, some jack n the box. got to just enjoy the sunny day. wish i got to play guitar but im not complaining i chilled with a dog too so that was fun.

Thanks for the info. Actually didn't know that at all

how does it feel to be fully aware that you are an addict and are not stopping yourself?

are you the kind of person that hates heroin but cant get off it?

when did you realize you couldnt just stop.

fuck that sounds like a chill ass day, congrats man

bumping for an answer

Hey man. My brother is an addict. I snorted with him a few times, always made me sick and I vastly preferred suboxone. I never got hooked. Never craved, no mater how many times I did it. What gives? He went to prison for it he got really bad. Do you know what determines if someone gets addicted or not? Ngl it was the cozier feeling but the sickness was never worth it.

created

im not op but the answer is neither.

its the same deal with 'wind', it doesnt exist so therefore cannot be discovered but it wasnt invented.

Not OP but I think it's discovered. Or, I guess it depends on how you think about it. Math is just a tool we use to make sense of the properties of the Universe, but whether or not we understood them those properties were always there.

do you really hate user or are you just saying that?

cool. I'm okay with this answer. cheers user

ur fucked bud learn some self control. Idk moniter your heart rate and blood preassure make sure your cardio is good and yer good unless you alcaholed in which case ehhh but Ive drank on opiates and slept lots
>positive thoughts

What's your frequency of use? Trying to figure out what stage of addiction you're in.

>7 years of use, currently about 90% in recovery.

Guys it's a fucking cop run he spell Herron wrong

nice roll

I hate you

Here's a good thread to ask.

If I'm doing meth, but not bingeing.
Drink, eat, and sleep properly.

Will the tweak still be terrible?

well its conflicting because i am fully aware of the consequences however when i withdrawal a part of my brain believes i need it to function how i want to. its mostly my ego thats codependent on substances in general. it just so happens that i very much prefer the feeling of opiates.
i hate how shitty heroin is but i adore the sensation.
and when i tried to go like 4 days without taking opiates and i started to not being able to communicate my thoughts at a pace people could follow. its actually hard to explain.. i apologize. i just feel like im not how i want to be when im sober. i should probably get help to find out why i feel so codependent on substances. it hella was dude i wouldnt trade it i felt so comfortable
i think an individuals relationship with drugs varies widely so it may just not be for you. as in the experience you want to get out of being high. for me personally its not my whole life but it has developed into an element that determines how i interact with people but as of right now i dont see myself going to super dangerous extents to get it. obviously i dont know how deep ill follow the rabbit hole but i dont plan on going much deeper.
its not every day and i dont puke yet. but i have been using from every day to once a week for the last 8 months. (as in one week i will use over 5 times and others i will use 1 or 2)

How addicting is crystal meth?

>when 12 year olds get on Sup Forums this is what happens

"I hate you so much I hope you have a bad day >: ( "

More addicting than weed or ritty. Less addictive than alcohol or heroin.

You are going to die within the next 3 or so years. I don't need to ask you shit, because you are as good as dead.

you are just shit

Well, I've drank a lot but I can stop doing it anytime. I've taken several tabs or xanax without ever craving more and I've never done heroin. So am I good. I just want to try it once with a chick before we fuck, but i dunno how I'd do while on the drug. I'm just curious and will avoid if recommended not to.

Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

no you cant just wait till the boredom is a physical feeling, then youll se what you really are

Not really. I live in the heroin belt of the US and I've read so many obituaries of former classmates dying from this shit that I don't even care anymore.

Only you can help yourself. So if you are addicted seek help. If not, I am not going to pity you, especially on an anonymous image board.

There's like 2 parts to the high, the rush, and the shoulder.
After the rush you crave more for a few hours and have to watch yourself not to take more. (Don't want to spend 5 days on it disassembling a dishwasher). Then the craving goes away and you get a nice 6 hour Euphoria

youre 17 arent you

Watch that scene from collateral where Jamie fox talks about going on vacation but imagine him pulling down the sunshade and instead of the island picture imagine if it were dirty foil

25. One classmate I knew since I was a toddler just died earlier this year. One of the smartest people I knew (academically.) What use was all of that studying and getting scholarships now?