Sup Forums im literally trembling right now I think I solved the JFK murder case

Sup Forums im literally trembling right now I think I solved the JFK murder case.
>Be me about 2ish weeks ago
>On bus from Chicago to Colorado
>In rural Illinois make a stop in the middle of nowhere
>75ish year old man in a prison jump suit comes on the bus
>kinda scared at first because I thought he was an escapee from jail or something I dont know
>Goes into back of the bus into bathroom and changes into regular clothes
>Sits one seat in front of me next to another guy
>bus was almost totally empty so kinda weird he would choose to sit next to someone
>Convict guy starts conversation with the guy sitting next to him
>begins talking with him for hours about the mafia
>turns out this guy is an old school mafia hitman and tells us he has killed fourteen people
>a group of 5 other guys huddle around and start listening because nothing to do on long train ride
>tells us the story of 14 of the murders while we just sit in silence and listen to his story
>about half way through he starts talking about JFK
>not in a murdering way just talking about the assassination
>tells us how it was a conspiracy and how he was involved in it.
>His boss "chuckie" is an associate of the CIA
>Chuckie about 6 months before about doing a hit on JFK
>he accepts because he doesnt like JFK due to him working on the bay of pigs
>they drive weapons into Dallas
>plan is for chuckie to go into a tall empty buildingand him to go to this park and shoot through a fence at Kennedy
>ended up shooting kennedy in the side of his head
> bit the bullet casing after because he knew that it would be an important event and stuck it into the fence
>walked away as he was dressed like a railway worker
>talks about how lee harvery oswald had nothing to do with it and that he was set up by the CIA who paid them to do this
>doesnt go into specifics says that he wasnt that much involoved with this part

Will update as soon as possible I really want this to get out I know it seems fake but I swear this is all real

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3308941/Mob-hitman-James-Files-stands-claims-man-responsible-President-John-F-Kennedy-s-assassination-prepares-release.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Files
youtube.com/watch?v=3n4a3zb7SUo
anthonysummersandrobbynswan.wordpress.com/2013/11/23/the-claims-that-mafia-bosses-trafficante-and-marcello-admitted-involvement-in-assassinating-president-kennedy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>taking the bus

Opinion discarded

update
>pretty much done with the story after this
>he asks to borrow anyone's phone and i let him borrow mine
>talks to someone for like 10 minutes about their picking him up at a bus station
>gives my phone back and gets off the bus within an hour
>after he leaves me and the other 4 guys talk about what just happened
>we argue over if his stories are real or not for a while
>eventually everyone just starts doing there own thing reading, on their phones or sleeping
>all of the people that heard the story except for one get off the bus before
>finally get off at my stop after almost a day of traveling
This is where it gets crazy
>get a call 4 days later from same guy on the bus (I gave him my number just in case he needed any help)
>thanks me for a while about how using my phone was really helpful
>ask him some question about where he is staying and we talk for a while
>eventually ask him about if all that stuff is true about JFK
>tells me that the story is completely true
>gives me some more details about the connection between Chuckie and the CIA
>I ask him his name, he tells me he is James Files
>we talk for a few more minutes than say goodbye and hangup
>look him up online and he has been named as a potential culprit on a few conspiracy theory sites
>pictures on the websites look exactly like a slightly younger version of the man I met on the bus
>find out his release date from prison was the same date as when I met him on the bus
>totally believe his story now
I feel like I have to spread this story I have only waited so long to post this because I am scared the CIA will kill me in my sleep

>im
stopped reading right there

>The guy would be about 70 years old if not older.
>op got bamboozled by some crackhead
>op is literally retarded
>op rides public transportation

im a poor fag

>some crazies talking on the bus
>better believe them

Fake and gay.

he was in his mid 70's thought it was fake until the pictures looked just like him

>Crazy probably homeless man on a random bus rambling on

Good source

TELL US WHAT HE SAID OP YOU FUCKING RETARD

DETAILS

Interesting. Too bad there's no good way to verify it. Did he elaborate on the casing with "chuckies" teeth marks in it any more?

>>/X/

the teeth marks were his as he was the one in the park.

Interesting story, don't know if I believe it. He may have been mentally ill and may have just made up this story over the years, it probably plays well inside prison. Tales from ex prisoners are likely as believable as embellished holocaust or war stories.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3308941/Mob-hitman-James-Files-stands-claims-man-responsible-President-John-F-Kennedy-s-assassination-prepares-release.html

op may have met the guy, but hes a wackjob. hes been claiming this for decades trying to get famous.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Files

Im guessing Euro busses are nice

They're not terrible here, but y'know, poor people are icky

maybe he did just make it up but all of the people that he mentioned i looked up and they were all real mafia hit men. Chuckie was another hit man and he recruited him after seeing him drive. according to his story

did he claim the same stuff to you, I guess he just got out of prison a few weeks ago and he was still in his jumpsuit when he got on the bus

>Doesn't go into specifics
Of course not, because it's bullshit. Entertaining bullshit, but bullshit nonetheless.

Back when I was a kid my mom worked at an outpatient clinic for street people.
They were all crazy, and most of them had killed or had knowledge of who REALLY killed JFK.

Also
they all road public transit

And now that you know his story, you're next on his hitlist, OP.

>everybody ignores this

told me that chuckie left a different gun with discharged casings in the building but the casings were the same bullets or something. CIA informed chuckie to do this before and it was a part of the plan but he doesnt really know what happened next as that wasnt his job

>prisoners have all the time in the world to lie. its a past time to them.

Everyone knows the jews killed JFK

youtube.com/watch?v=3n4a3zb7SUo

>>On bus from Chicago to Colorado
>>a group of 5 other guys huddle around and start listening because nothing to do on long train ride
Were you on a bus or a train OP?

my bad it was a bus im not a good write i probably wouldnt believe a green text like this either but this really happened to me

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Files
> Despite the fact that Files has not received any royalties or has refused any fame, including turning down Oliver Stone for the rights to use him in his film on the J.F.K. assassination, many conspiracy believers state that Files' story was concocted to achieve notoriety and royalties.

welp

Was it a bus ride or a train ride.

You changed half way through

>actually believing what a senile convict says

Go talk to some hobos op. They will tell you all kinds of conspiracy theories

Well, there is another mafioso making similar claims, but I have yet to see any proof.

anthonysummersandrobbynswan.wordpress.com/2013/11/23/the-claims-that-mafia-bosses-trafficante-and-marcello-admitted-involvement-in-assassinating-president-kennedy/

>>find out his release date from prison was the same date as when I met him on the bus

Post link. I'll consider your story if you can show me he was just released.

TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW YOU ARE
>trembling
IM UNIRONICALLY INTERESTED

This.

there doesnt even have any trains from chicago to colorado I dont think it was a bus

I got that but I'm asking where is the casing

cant find the one that showed the date

>bus into bathroom
>long train ride

this

lmao you met some fucking con artist nut job on the bus

ya maybe im not sure if I should believe his story anymore, I dont know why he would make this story up for no reason though

If someone goes around bragging about all the murders they've commited, chances are they are an attention whore.
If you acted like you admired or feared him, it would make him continue with his stories so he can get that feeling he craves.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Im sure he is a mobster because I did a criminal check on him and he was in jail for a double murder on police officers

>double murder on police officers
>not convicted to life without parole
You met a pathological liar user.

And now he's on a bus telling his life story to complete strangers.

he didnt tell me about the double shooting I looked him up and found it, said he got 50 years not sure how he got out early

I might post it there nobody is responding to it here

True or not, fascinating stuff OP