ITT: memes you are glad are over

ITT: memes you are glad are over

everything pre 2012 is gold

Currently waiting for Pickle Rick to fuck off

Gold and white you faggots

currently waiting for every reddit tier meme to fuck off entirely and stop existing. they're the ones who recently pushed the word meme into normie vocabulary now there are 290737 "meme" instagrams run by 15 year old kekistani faggots and it's cancer

haven't been thinking about THE GAME for years. fuck you, user

nice meme, user

The game is over though.

damn daniel was a load of trash and frankly i'm ashamed to be part of the same genetic line as these people.

You are a complete fucking moron if you see gold and white. Retards like you should be culled from the population.

Sorry but the new memers gets Annoying trying to act cool with this meme! I knew it before it was even a thing it's too bad I can't use it again( except for this thread)

It's been shown that people who see white and gold actually have bad eye sight from inheriting bad genes from their ancestors. Basically made them worse as hunters.

I do have bad eyesight as in bad nearsightedness. Along with fucked up color recognition I was meant to die a long time ago I feel. Thanks society for letting me continue to pass on my bad genes.

/thread

>I am a 76 year old man with Alzheimers, AMA

Time stamp with tits or gtfo

gold white master race

the MLP shit TBH.

I started this one just now.
It's over thank God.