Loyalty Thread

Loyalty Thread
Give me your girls snapchat and I'll send them dickpics to see if they're loyal to you or not

Hey dude, add Jamescriedan on Snapchat and talk to me

Will u post results?

Sonniamarvel

@marissaaxnicole

Yeah, if I get any

If you get anything, either post here or ask for my kik.

Also checked

Chany4825

veelovesmakeupx

Bitch fuck off with these gay ass threads 20 times a day, you think these bitches have never seen a dick pic before?! Like OMG a wild dick appears let me strip down immediately and send him some nudes lol

Cuck fags are equivalent to the log user.
Do you really wanna be that guy?

@Izzardly

This one left me on seen, seems loyal

annaumberger is her sc, also checkem

@leannmeow

Not a cuck faggot its an ex lol

Careful, bitchass snitching whiteknights lurk round here.

Sounds like a Cuck to me, hit that bitch up yourself and get nudes

MarisaVxoxo

Fucky0ux3 she loves the dick pics

Settle down there, slugger

samvela954

>gr8b8

Dubs replyin to dubs repylin to dubs

Get thread?

No winrar though

I always win... The game

Where's OP tho

I hate you so much right now. I hope candlejack comes for yo

I'm check those dubs for you sir

You motherfucker.

I've added all the names currently sent and I'm waiting for them to reply, will post any wins

BTW don't let the thread die, it does I'll start a 2.0

ivydru

Who's opened so we can check em off the list

Mhaydeemtz

emily_heff27

Mjpwxoooo

joshlovesramen

maayabee

You'd be surprised how slutty some girls are out there lol. They find someone that's attractive that also gives them attention and they shoot right for it even w/ a boyfriend. Goes to show you what you lack in your relationship sometimes knowing whether or not your girlfriend is actually content or not (a lot aren't honest about how they feel).

Flying_colors

I don't really believe that, I've spoken to enough women to know they don't enjoy random disembodied dicks. They prefer the man attached to the dick, one friend of mine described men who are inept in general as glorified dildos. In that if you can't take out the trash without her asking or don't have your shit together in a maturity sense or as having common... you're kind of asshole/dumbass. While I don't entirely agree with her, I understand what she meant.

Laurenskitty

I've got a relatively nice looking penis and i'm fairly attractive and i've gotten a lot of girls w/ boyfriends (committed ones, too [active on Instagram together, w/ one another fairly often] to respond back sexually and playfully (girls i've known for years w/ boyfriends and some that are new) it's just how you connect and fill the gaps / voids that their boyfriends don't give them. They're out there, there's a good chunk that are willing to cheat if you are charming, decent looking and have a relatively nice looking penis (yes it does matter actually). Just today actually I had a girl friend of mine (known her for years, talk on/off) "sext" me w/ pictures and being horny randomly as we were talking. She's in a committed relationship w/ a guy she's seeing and is generally pretty happy but i've always filled certain gaps w/ her that she never really got w/ this current guy and past relationships but she's "happy" not really sure how to word it lol but sometimes they just want something different. I was also in a situation w/ someone when things could've been something w/ her so ~ never really know sometimes.

sethprice513

Only a few have accepted request and they haven't opened yet, Will keep updated

Considering where we are, I'm sure you have. But I'm curious to know what gaps are there that are needed to be filled? Tbh I've never actually know how to be "charming" because like a majority of Anons here, I'm shy af. I've got female friends, but I don't think any of them would appreciate me sending pics of my cock. I dunno, maybe the more feeble minded chicks would appreciate it more, in which case, I made the mistake of befriending more independent chicks. -facepalm- Live and learn.

bethanytwizzle

Plus what was the chicks name?? You gotta leave us some info man

@janinaxahmed

I mean, random dick pictures are never how you open conversations if you're really looking for a response unless the girl is a total slut. You have to open up conversation that's not the traditional "hey" or "what's up" or "wow you're cute/hot" you have to say something different. Get to know the girl a bit and open up slowly sexually (yes, there's ways to go about it to where it doesn't seem very direct and mostly playful) and w/ time (maybe an hour or two) of talking (sometimes more) you'll be in to get "panty / bra" type shots and more things about them sexually and then whenever you two are comfortable can meet up, have a small date and then mess around. Always worked for me at least, well, not EVERY time but the success rate vs fail rate is a lot higher than not.

>Get to know the girl a bit and open up slowly sexually
Gotcha, I've always been pretty bad at that since I can't think of shit to say or how to get to know her without it feeling like a grilling session. Ya feel?

>there's ways to go about it to where it doesn't seem very direct and mostly playful

Yeah I know, but again, I'm too stupid and respect women too damn much to know how to be 'playful' with them. I'm friendly, but I'm shy af and too awkward to be sexual about stuff (I'm a 25 y/o kissless virgin, go figure). So while I read it and i understand it, I have an extremely hard time being able to actually do it. Plus if I fuck up those friendships, they're gone and I could get my ass kicked.

I'm always ok with meeting, problem is having ever been on one date ever, I can be pretty awkward irl. I mean, over text I'm chill af. But I blame that on my lack of dating experience, like none.

lovissa98

ale_arias

Congrats mates, I've got one win so far, from a teacher

A fair few pics

hottietottie818 send cock and cum pic

Anyone able to find credibility for this actually? Find it weird that's her gave so easy

I'm still waiting for the rest of accounts to send, if this thread dies while I'm at work I'll make another using these pics so I can give you guys what you want

itzcarlabby she loves huge cocks nothing less.

Crazycakes842

Sorry mate, she seened me, no luck today

You're a trooper OP

A-paigee

At least post screen shot of your sent list

Niya1226 or ingrid.beukes

Unicorn_semen

I second that, you can always blur out your own name

Post a screenshot of your sent list. Just blur out your name. Also, what about

mfruitopia

rincon_natalie

pkrisztian34

giantcolaisfly

O shit I know her

letiescalera

Josie.speight
if you get her's please post them

Gotza984, blonde teen with nice tits

Give me a reason first too bitch, you think I'm gonna send dick picks for no reason?

runamuck247

Quimu3

She is my ex and i want u to fucking creep her tf out with them. rebeccagrant123
>Don't say anything about ex's.

zetaconway36

tynka2307

BURGERZ