Animal rights laws

*It's not animal gore mods, the pupper made it out ok and had a happy ending, watch the video*

youtube.com/watch?v=_Q3PDuU17P4
>man cuts off a puppys foot and throws it into a "river" to die a slow and agonizing death.

Let's say you're the Führer of your nation and you were to sentence the man who did this.

What would you do?

I would do the same thing to them as they did to the puppy. Chop off their foot and throw into a "river".

Boil the cunt alive until his skin is fucked up then put him in a compact cage to die slowly in the dark.

Give him a slow death like he tried to give to this dog.

The person who did it should be punished severely and maybe locked up forever. Cruelty to animals tends to lead to violence against other people.

A bullet to the brain.

Awww I remember this video. poor little bugger is on a bag of chips to stay out of the water! Poor little fella!

People who physically abuse smaller animals have innate sadistic tendencies which in many cases lead to abuses against people and serial crimes. They are a public safety concern, just like AIDS and Islam.

What I would do?

Make a public example of them.

Mutilate their genitals and submerge them in a septic tank for 2 days for them to develop a horrific infection and agonizing death. Livestream it. Collect ad revenue so it's revenue neutral, making America great again.

I would lock him up in a black majority prison with black prison guards so he could feel as helpless as that poor dog did.

I would do nothing, it's a fucking animal. I don't glorify animals.

I would gas him and every like hi-

Oh my god

This. No reason to stoop to the psychopath's level. Just give him a clean, quick death.

Its not glorifying animals to stop people from abusing them. God damned leafposters.

Sadism starts with animals and escalates to humans. That sort of behavior should be prosecuted by society with extreme violence.

Kill the abusers while they're young.

Kill him with my bare hands

If he did it to a raccoon or a rat then it would be OK, but he did it to a dog? BURN HIM AT STAKE.

Death by hanging

With the cheapest, most coarse rope I could by.

The last thing they would see before I ended their life would be a picturesque countryside, which is more than they deserve

What he said, or just sell the fucker to china as an organ donor.

too merciful

But if it was white. I dont give a fuck about anything non blond and blue

Happy ending? So dog died?

The way humans treat animals is indicative of the way they will treat other humans.

Animals are property. He can do with his property what he wants.

How someone treats animals says a lot about their quality as a person. Not treating animals with respect is about as savage as it gets.

That's totally true, and the FBI is even tracking animal abuse because they know it's a bad sign of things to come from an animal abuser.

cut off his foot and throw him in a river

Anyone know what happened to the two brits who threw the bulldog down the stairs?

I don't understand how people can get so mad over some oversized rats

I bet they did that to the dog just to make a viral video and get donations.

Who paid for all that shit?

Surgery. Blood transfusion. All that shit would rack up a huge bill.

Who paid for it?

See his eyes shut, pierce his eardrums and subject him to round the clock torture for a year. Then burn him at the stake.

What do you guys think about people who hunt for sport?
Do they hide inner sadistic intentions and may start going after people?
Should we have all hunters arrested for the good of society?

donations.

based leaf

Those are just fucking animals you god damm retards.
Back in the days, when stray dogs used to roam the streets and attack people, puppers were stomped into the concrete to prevent them from breeding.

Fucking animal lovers.

>Should we have all hunters arrested for the good of society?
The ones that hunt wolves should be arrested.

Am I a faggot liberal for almost crying and wanting to burn the mother fucker who did this to him alive?

And he never harmed anyone, except for maybe a girl when he was younger.

Should've euthanized the dog and spent that money on medical care for human beings.

Aren't human beings more important than animals?

Someone who sits in a tree and shoots a random deer isn't the same as someone who abuses an animal or chops off its leg and puts it in a river.

Someone who shoots wolves from a helicopter is probably fucked in the head, though.

>Aren't human beings more important than animals?
Do niggers count as humans?

A lot of people in this thread don't understand justice.

I would make him pay for the treatment for the dog. That's the fairest punishment. If he can't pay because lol homeless, then make him work for it. No drugs allowed during the work. (Now this is real cruelty).

The human that did this to the dog is worthless.

This only if humans can be property

Ahmed please leave.

They got knighted.

No thats a perfectly normal reaction user. I wouldnt mind getting in a room alone with the guy who did that

>Aren't human beings more important than animals?
What could possibly possess someone to think a human was worth more than a dog? Humans are objectively shittier animals in every single way than dogs.

Systematically eliminating these abusive, toxic individuals is the only way to a cleaner society.

Yes he is. You're just delusional and using special pleading.

how is hunting wolves different from hunting dear? They're both pests
Do you guys just base your entire view around this subject on "muh cute puppies"?

I can't say I'd burn him alive, but he would probably never see the light of day again.

Veterinarians aren't doctors.

Humans make their own choices and decisions, and suffer the consequences of their actions.

Animals are made to suffer our choices and decisions.

>Yes he is. You're just delusional and using special pleading.

Oh, okay. So shooting something to kill it instantly is morally and ethically the same as cutting somethings foot off and throwing it in a river while it suffers for days.

You're the only delusional one here.

Wolves are endangered.

Neither a wolf or a deer is a pest, are you fucking retarded?

life terms shouldn't exist, if you fuck up hard enough to get locked away forever then it's better to just put a bullet in your head

Nah, there's no need for animal cruelty that's not related to obtaining food, period.

I'm no leftist faggot, but hurting animals for the sheer pleasure is just what weak fucks do to feel superior when they're incapable of holding their own against other humans. If you want to take out your frustrations, go fight another individual who can actually hurt you back, but hurting a dog/cat/etc. is like punching a fucking baby, an act of sheer cowardice and an testament to the fact that there are some humans who simply deserve the gallows because they're worthless to society.

Power is to be controlled until needed, not wasted on needless acts of bullshit on beings that have no direct responsibility for why your life is a fucking shitpile. At least go punch a welfare nigger, or in your case, one of your refugee masters, but for the love of god, at least be a fucking MAN and go after another human who can defend themselves, only cucked faggots who pretend they're tough attack things of weaker ability.

I love animals, especially dogs. People however have the right to do with their animals as they please, doesn't make it right, but animals are not people. The people that do this shit to their animals are trash, but more legislature and govt intervention usually just backfires.

That being said, do something like this to my pupper, I'll put a 9mm bullet in your nuts then two in your head.

I would bludgeon the fucker with a ball pin hammer for hours, break his spine until he is a quadriplegic, and tie him to a pier and let him spend what ever left of his life watching the tide rising until he drowns

wolves kill livestock
Deer are so overpopulated in some areas that they are a common road hazard

STAY DRY PUPPER

You can't kill something only because you consider it a pest. If you could, then you could kill anything including humans by saying it's a pest. Wolves are endangered, and they're important for the ecosystem. If you killed every wolf you would have overpopulations of deer. If you then killed every deer you would have overgrowth of plants. For more information, read a ecology book.

Humans should not abuse their knowledge and capability. Animals do not deserve to be harmed for entertainment. Whoever did this should be sent to the slammer.

>wolves kill livestock

Livestock are not endangered you fucking moron. We can't eradicate a fucking species because a fucking cow was killed. Jesus Christ.

>Deer are overpopulated

That's why we hunt them. It doesn't make them a literal pest.

This.

I'm especially confused when atheists get ass-blasted about animal abuse.

fuck you burger i shit on your statue of liberty FUCFK obama nigga hahahaha

I wouldn't give two shits about it. I'm kind of tired of all these cucks screaming abuse on every video that has animals in it.

Or the asshats that laugh at people gore yet whine when they see an animal being slightly abused, that's pretty sick.

Anyone that puts an animal over human beings is an antisocial individual in my opinion.

Found the muslims
Orrrrrrr people can spend their money however they want

Do you cry when relatives die or when humans die sometimes?

Humans are just oversized apes.

>wolves kill livestock
The best way to solve that is to have a sound system that plays wolves howling. Wolves will hear it and stay away.

dogs don't provide meat, they provide companionship and help you hunt for food, i.e. you're a moron for not using animals in their fullest form. you are pathetic.

2 pure 4 this earth

A deer is not a "pest" but they constantly overpopulate and starve in massive numbers here in our state because they have almost no natural predators left to keep their population in check.

I used to be a faggot who thought "muh cute deer, how can ya shoot em?" until I read the stats on how many just end up starving to death on their own, never mind the thousands of traffic accidents they cause here due to being in huge numbers at certain parts of the year.

If most of them are going to starve anyway, what's more humane - let them die a slow and painful death and do nothing of value, or, cull the herd once per year to bring numbers to manageable levels to create a new food supply for those who hunt, as well as reduce accidents?

Once you stop viewing ALL animal issues with the same rose-colored glasses and realize that some could stand to be put into better check due to various factors, the sooner you can see that some animals are okay to be hunted.

You're right. Who would put an animal, bred by humanity, totally reliant on humanity, and totally unable to help itself, above a human? Who is totally capable of helping himself?

Dumbass.

Yeah, Hitler wouldn't have been able to do shit if he was the one with the gun shooting prisoners.

What the fuck man. I'm no treehugger, but hurting animals for no fucking reason is sadistic and degenerate. That is nigger tier stupidity. Killing animals for food, fine. Literally cutting its foot off because you can and then hurling it into a river to slowly die? Literally warrants the death penalty. I also hear serial killers usually hurt animals as a gateway to human killing.

That's how it should be. A stray dog bites a kid and no one gives a damn about the kid.

I'm all for the control of populations of animals that harm human beings.

Torture, then kill.

Dude, read the comment chain.

I said shooting a deer and killing it instantly is fine. But if they become endangered, the killing needs to cease immediately.

I also said there's a huge difference in shooting to kill an overpopulated animal, and cutting the leg off of one and letting it suffer in a river bed.

As annoying as it is that retarded farmers kill wolves because muh livestock, you have to understand that they spend a lot of money to keep their cows and horses alive, so simply telling them "dont kill wolves its bads" will not work.

That would never be a problem in my nation as every jew would already be dead.

Get a fence, Farmer Joe.

>just like aids and Islam

Underrated post

>my definition of what's a pest is different from yours, as well as the Department of Natural Resources who actually manages the stats behind these animals and their overpopulation and who issues the licenses to hunt and determines the season length based on these numbers, but I fail to acknowledge anything other than what I already believe to be true so I win

t. average leftist vegan

Who were the ones with the guns shooting prisoners?

If you are capable of torture, hearing a human crying by your actions/suffering, you are just as fucked.

Come here, user. Time to kill you.

I think animals deserve some sort of rights, cruel and unusual torture and killing is wrong.

I don't truly give a fuck about farm animals though, call me a hypocrite or whatever but idc

Animal welfare is extremely important. Having empathy for less intelligent creatures is the main divider between the white race and the mongrels of other races. You ever wonder why chinks and niggers and generally most minorities hate animals? It's because their inferior brains are fundamentally incapable of empathy. They don't care about animals, they don't care about young children, and they just don't care about their fellow man.

We should be culling from the herd so-called "whites" who mistreat animals because that sort of behavior means they're closer to degenerate shitskins than anything else. I can't watch this video, but I'd call for a violent, torturous end to anyone who tortures animals.

Way to show your superiority, Hans. Don't you have a bull to prep for Gretel right about now?

shooting an animal, and torturing animals are 2 different things. One is for survival, one is for sadistic pleasure.

The brainwashed heavily steeled soldiers. Every nation has them. They kill for the motherland in times of war because they are told to do it. Only later do their actions come back and destroy them and their minds.

>Orrrrrrr people can spend their money however they want

Seems stupid to me to spend money saving a three-legged dog, which may not even get adopted by anyone. Imagine if it had stayed in a shelter afterwards. Ha. That would've been some funny black humor. The animal was saved so that it could sit in a cage each day.

Personally I think that if a dog has been abused and is gravely injured that it should just be painlessly euthanized. It's a fuckin' animal after all. It's not a human being.

I've worked in the veterinary medicine field. Some vets will also do shit pro bono for cases like this.

Feed him to pitbulls

I overloaded your brain a bit there so much that you didn't read the second sentence. Here, try reading it again. Do it slowly so you can process it:

Wolves are endangered, and they're important for the ecosystem. If you killed every wolf you would have overpopulations of deer. If you then killed every deer you would have overgrowth of plants. For more information, read a ecology book.

You do remember he was a WWI vet, right?
>During the war, Hitler served in France and Belgium in the 16th Bavarian Reserve Regiment. He was an infantryman in the 1st Company during the First Battle of Ypres (October 1914), which is remembered in Germany as the Kindermord bei Ypern (Massacre of the Innocents) because approximately 40,000 men (between a third and a half) of nine newly enlisted infantry divisions were killed in 20 days. Hitler's regiment entered the battle with 3600 men and at its end mustered 611. The regimental commander was killed and thereafter they were known as the Regiment List in his honor. By December Hitler's own company of 250 was reduced to 42. Biographer John Keegan claims that this experience drove Hitler to become aloof and withdrawn for the remaining years of war. After the battle Hitler was promoted from Schütze (Private) to Gefreiter (Lance Corporal) and assigned to be a regimental message runner.

People automatically adopt saved tragedy dogs.

He was a messenger.

>What would you do?
Purchase the man a beer and ask what I can do to help. No healthy person does this kind of shit. I feel bad for the dog, but I feel worse for the sorry sack of shit who did it.

no, im busy torturing animals.

FYI - I´m not even german, fuck this country

This, except I'd probably add a couple of sharks or crocodiles.

It's expensive to enclose acres of land with a fence suitable for keeping wolves out. Wolves can jump high and they can dig. They best measure is to have a sound system that blasts wolves howling, which keeps wolves away.