Unpopular opinons thread, i'll start

unpopular opinons thread, i'll start.
Rick and Morty is a horrible unfunny show.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnhv.co/6e9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

true

thats cool bro

you're welcome to hate - while the rest of us chuckle away

It's not really unpopular around here

This is why we can't have nice things.

>chuckle to burps and nihilism
how do i upvote guis XD

if you ever actually watched the show,
you'd know that's not what the humor is

That's becoming more and more popular

It's bottom of the barrel penis jokes aimed at autistic who need something to carry on with after they've got done jerking off to SU and Adventure Time. Everyone who thinks Rick and Morty is funny:
>owns a Nintendo switch
>visits Tumblr at least 3 times a week
>makes excuses for being attracted to fat girls and traps
>thinks Pokémon/Splatoon/Zelda is anything but the garbage it really is
>unironically listens to electronic/techno
>defuses butthurt with passive aggressive sarcasm
>has a gay ass car sticker

OP is not always a fag. Obviously OP is a fag in this thread, just not every thread.

OK so can someone tell me a show that is funny then?

I got one:
Portal fans are obnoxious weaboos who never shut the fuck up.

I like Rick and Morty for the interesting premise and complex main character. Also none of those things apply to me. Good day, sir.

You'll have to do alot of searching

People who make webcomics should kill themselves

The show is okay, the fan base is what ruins it. I feel you, op.

I have watched the show. Basically an edgy ripoff of Back To The Future with dimensions.

>no
>no
>only traps
>never played any of those games
>no
>no
>no
sorry man.

You only think that you think that because you strive to be unique and edgy
You watched the show with a negative opinion before you knew anything about it besides that it's getting really positive if you even watched any episodes at all

>portal
>weaboo
kek

this

So you just watched the commercials and figure you've got the whole show figured out
Way to judge a book by its cover

popular opinions
I'll end
op is a faggot and has a bad taste in shows
also suck my cuck

>"This is SO not me. Let me get defensive and make a post proving it's not anything like me so that he knows it's not anything like me."

I like Rick and Morty (although neither season 2 nor 3 have come close to how good season 1 was) but I dislike the fanbase and the overhype surrounding it. It's a pretty funny show, but it isn't some comedic masterpiece.

Sup Forums was never good, and is thus just as shit as its always been.

To be fair, Rick and Morty has some genuinely funny moments. Some episodes are exactly as godawful as the strawmen, in fact I'd say worse (see Total Rickall featuring Mr. Poopybutthole) but other episodes are actually decent comedic experiences with jokes that land well. Even the "nobody's born on purpose, everyone dies let's watch TV" line that everyone loves to cite as an example of R&M cringe (which it is, absolutely) was just one part of what was a really really good episode (the one where morty asks rick to make roofies for him).

here you go op: cnhv.co/6e9

You never watched it once
Sounds like somebody who has no idea about it told you about it
Back to the future was an inspiration for the show yes but they're nothing alike

unpopular opinion: OP is not a faggot

>complex main character
nihilism BURP xd le depressed science grandpa
love is a chemical XD so d33p

>defensive
Neither of those posts sounded even remotely defensive. This one does tho.

>"I'm SO unaffected. Let me make a post proving that I don't care so that he knows I don't."

Ya make a claim, someone is going to go at it. I get it if it was b8, but you can't say you didn't expect that.

Israel has the right to defend itself and be a sovereign state.

Wat

hi schlomo

How am I wrong?

Yee. But not attack others. Keep the Muslim crazies out of my vicinity, please.

>Lol you can't disprove god so it must be real

So you never watched the show huh

random but 100% true
i hate those autistic robots

get out you fucking jewish slime

Instagram memers deserve more hate than they get

ok justin

If you think that is all there is to Rick you clearly have no fucking clue what you're talking about. His nihilism is essentially born out of the fact that he knows he's in a TV show and the only purpose of his life is to entertain.

Faggots like you probably unironically love Deadpool but hate R&M despite never having read the comics and never seen the show.

>Girls are useless, they aren't funny, they aren't capable mentally in the tech industry, they're just personality sponges who try to outdo each other like neanderthals with no advanced thinking. Orbiters who are blind to this and whiteknight without any incentive up the cringe factor tenfold.
>people who are 23 plus who have never held a job, have never attempted, who sap mental illness money from the government for bullshit reasons, should be shot. >Depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, bipolar and the like mental illnesses are just social conditions that you keep repeating patterns to keep yourself in. If you can't help yourself, it shouldn't be my job to pay taxes so you can get free money to help you be a burden forever.

the only similarity it has with B2TF is the two main characters drawing inspiration from it.

in terms of story it's much more like doctor who (but without SJW bullshit)

I'd love to hear you suggest a better show

No like how am I wrong about the premise I gave you? Did you seriously bring the same argument that a neckbearded smug atheist would?

You really must be a fan of this autistic show.

The Earth is a fractal, flat, Realm

Other planets are other demensions

Nofap is useless

Ocarina of time deserves all of the praise it gets.

>Unpopular

I'M PICKLE RICK XDDDDDDD

Please be ruler of Earth.

Because you edgy fucks like to hate on whats popular simply on the basis of it being popular.

I mean, you can like what you like and you can have your own opinions on shit. I just think its dumb to not like something simply because its popular, youre not smarter for liking the show and youre not special for not liking it.

Form your own opinions

HELLO JIDF

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Never said it was deep, just that its interesting. And its been said before, but if you think Rick is that 2 dimensional you're fucking stupid.

I hate Deadpool. And nihilism/depression is just a cheap way to make pretentious plebians think a show is deep when it's really just psuedo-intellectual faggotry.

Are you living before written history man
The world is fucking round

was waiting for this especially after this fag started his post with the same.

We hate on what's popular when an entire fandom starts to grow around it, like Rick and Morty.

This is an interesting fandom too. It doesn't involve 13 year old shipping characters or anything. Just manchildren who smoke pot all day.

This copy pasta is getting old

you're clearly another "R&M sucks" bandwagoner

watch the show with an open mind and maybe you'll like it

this

Season 1 and 2 are good but season 3 is shit.

I agree a majority of the fanbase has become autistic, but the show isnt that bad.

I think its a really cool show. The humour is kind of..toothless stuff.
But none of those apply to me except for 2; i really liked Pokemon for a long time and subseqently have a somewhat gay car sticker. Of Leafeon. I kept it minimal to kinda keep it smbiguous but still. Rick and Morty has a pretty solid audience. I havent met anyone yet that explicitly dislikes it. Youre entitled to your opinion, tho.

Pic related; the sticker.

My glip glop!

Well that guy missed on so many points.

Except for the car sticker lololololomolololol

Why are Rick and Morty fans the cringest thing to hit Sup Forums

what's the sticker mean

The world has thought to be round for only 200-300 years. The world is a simulated enviroment.

>no
>no
>fat people are absolutely disgusting
>no
>no
>no
>don't even have a licence

Not me, 25 btw

8/10 b8 made me reply

>25
>no license

People hate on reddit and memey because it's genuinely unfunny and tries waaaaaay too hard to be "woah so deep and intelligent" despite the fact that it's shallow as fuck

Typical cartoon fan.

Because baseless sophistry is the only thing you know. God forbid people feel things and then try to get viewers to relate when they channel those feelings into a medium like television. The irony is that I don't think R&M is deep at all. The complexity of the overarching plot lines juxtaposed with the incredibly simple plots of individual episodes is what I find interesting. I don't watch TV to learn life lessons.

he probably lives in NYC

Everyone on Sup Forums has a problem with everyone on Sup Forums

that's perfect

England, Peterborough
You can literally walk everywhere

/saved

>Girls are useless...

the kinds of people who say this shit are generally salty virgins

if you were a decent human being with an actual social life,
you'd attract female friends or a gf

sure, there are a lot of self centred women, but there are also a lot of interesting / intelligent ones too
wipe that cheeto dust off your lips and go outside to meet them

I mean pokemon was fun while it lasted,
and there is some good electronic/techno music

but other than that, doesn't describe me at all

wut...

>Girls are useless, they aren't funny, they aren't capable mentally in the tech industry, they're just personality sponges who try to outdo each other like neanderthals with no advanced thinking. Orbiters who are blind to this and whiteknight without any incentive up the cringe factor tenfold.
>people who are 23 plus who have never held a job, have never attempted, who sap mental illness money from the government for bullshit reasons, should be shot. >Depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, bipolar and the like mental illnesses are just social conditions that you keep repeating patterns to keep yourself in. If you can't help yourself, it shouldn't be my job to pay taxes so you can get free money to help you be a burden forever.

agreed but i still do enjoy it at times not like must see new episode but like if im watching tv and its on i wont change the channel

Poorfag failure with autism, no job, watches cartoons in mums flat while she pops xanax and contemplates suicide

Like i said, if you actually dont find it funny or entertaining then cool, i dont give a fuck. This is mostly directed at the fags who hate on things to try and be different

Fuck off faggot, everything he said is true. Except he forgot one thing.. HAHA IM LE PICKEL RICK XDDDDDDDDD SO RANDOM HAHA

I stopped watching season 2 because they did the whole continuous story bullshit. I liked the first season because each episode was its own standalone adventure.

kek

I like R&M and I am a physics student. I think that people who think R&M is for smart people are massive faggots who need to learn that TV isn't for smart people. Its all derivative shit made for the lowest common denominator.

Jimmy Neutron counts more as a science fiction show than Rick and Morty

Femcunt detected. How does it feel knowing you are biologically inferior and emotionally driven, rendering you incapable of making any intelligent decisions? Go back to calling female pop stars problematic on twitter, you fucking clown.

Amen

We all hate eachother and ourselves

only accurate one is big bang theory

friends is definitely overrated though