Magic Mushroom Grower here. Also, I've tripped on shrooms over 200 times. AMA. General good vibes thread

Magic Mushroom Grower here. Also, I've tripped on shrooms over 200 times. AMA. General good vibes thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=81-v8ePXPd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Been straight-edge most my life, only been drunk twice in college. Will shrooms save me from disillusionment with late stage capitalism?

So you're like enlighted now, junkie? Know some shit?

Dude, shrooms will make you "human" again. The best way I can explain it, is being able to see OZ behind the curtain for what he is. Small doses will get rid of the jadedness in life. It will make you feel more connected. It will also make you see yourself as you really are. Small doses are great for being re energized and happy with life to make positive changes. They cure depression, anxiety, and addiction.

Heavy doses can alienate you in thought. They become VERY VERY alien when you do more then an oz of shrooms on a trip.

I would recommend staying within 3.5 grams.

1 gram is nice
1.7 grams is fucking AMAZING
2-2.5 grams is amazing but with visuals
3-3.5 grams ego death and your 3rd is open.

Junkie is exclusively used for heroin or opiates. Enlightenment isn't what its cracked up to be. Enlightenment is typically associated with positivity where as in my experience, being enlightened is somewhat lonely and sad but with these feelings, you can understand the bullshit and move thru life with little to no stress. At least common stress. The fact you're talking shit, is cause you wanna break thru and your scared to so you lash out. Its ok, no one is angry here bro.

It would probably do the opposite. But if you accept/face whatever rises and don't fight the trip, you might gain something.

I somewhat agree with this. You just see how people put themselves in cages and refuse to experience thought outside the cage.

>junkie is exclusively used for someone who takes drugs any drug every day and claim to always have.

Anyways, op. Any suggestions for growing from ground up shrooms?

I looked into it briefly once and basically saw that something people called a "cardboard agar TEK" or some crap to be the best bet for getting a sanitary grow started.

So with your logic, someone that is prescribed xanex or antibiotics is a junkie? Your definition is wrong. Junkie is exclusive to heroin or opiates. I'd be considered a psychonaut. Was Terrence McKenna or Aldous Huxley or even Tim Leary a "junkie"? No.

If you cook magic shrooms, does the "magick" go away?

A friend of mine tried to home grow shrooms once using the PF tek:

>1st try: immediate contamination, funny colored tendrils
>2nd try: nice white fuzz for 2 weeks, then suddenly pastel coloration in spots
>3rd try: nothing, might as well have inoculated with tap water

Too bad, I was really looking forward to an easy hookup.

you just answered your own question but because of your flawed/fried logic centers of your brain because of excessive drug use you can not see it, i feel bad for you. brain damage is permanent.

I've literally never heard of cardboard tek.

Don't do that. The first stages for beginners is called BRF tek. Brown Rice Flour. I would also discourage this process cause the amount of time you put in for what you get is bogus.

Look into monotubs. This will get you the most shrooms for your buck. If you have a specific question I can answer better. Like techniques or something. Don't do cardboard tek. don't do BRF. Do monotubs.

This is tricky as fuck. I've actually never been able to find cooking temps for psilocybin. I wanted to make some edibles but I could not find enough information. I know I make blue honey and put that on like muffins or in my tea. The boiling water did not damage the shrooms. So this is one question I'm not 100% on. I need to do a few experiments with this.

He's being stupid, but tripping 200 times hardly makes you a shroom junkie, if such a thing even exist. A Junkie is someone who is dependent on the drug for his wellbeing/feeling of well being.
If he takes shroom regularly with that goal, he's a junkie. If he takes it to experience the effect and the returns into the real world, without going "I need to get back to being high right now, because everything sucks while sober". He is not a junkie.

Sterilization is KEY. Very very important. It seems like your friend fucked up on this step. Did he pressure cook his grains or brown rice flower. Did he flame the needle before inoculation. Did he clean his place before hand, Did he use gloves and alcohol? These are all very very important steps. Once you get mycelium to grow everything else is pretty easy. I've done over 20 grows and I've never had a problem but IM SUPER CAREFUL.

The idea is basically using cardboard as the base for agar so you could grow shrooms without supporting life for anything else. Then using that to start a colony or whatever.

This is more on point. I actually used to be a junkie. I was doing a bunch of opiates. Oxycontin mostly, but was dipping into heroin and other shit. I ended up OD'ing and I died 3 times and was brought back. Ripped out the IV's from my arms while in the hospital. Blood was everywhere. I had to threaten hospital staff with a lawyer and cops cause they thought I tried to commit suicide and were gonna send me to the psych ward.

Even after all that shit I relapsed and was doing hard drugs again. Came to a point in my life where I was gonna use opiates til I died or go cold turkey and live.

I decide life was for me... so I did 10 grams of shrooms and quit opiates that day. Haven't done them in 7 years.

Shrooms cures ADDICTION.. if you're mentally there.

>Sterilization is KEY.
Agree, he is also a home brewer and understands this
>Did he pressure cook his grains or brown rice flower.
Yes
>Did he flame the needle before inoculation.
Yes
>Did he clean his place before hand, Did he use gloves and alcohol?
No, used the open oven tek. Would have made a glove box if he hadn't gotten discouraged

I looked at the pictures from a monotub web page. Interesting, but it looked a lot less sterile than the PF tek

I don't recommend this. I use horse poo, vermiculite, and coco. The horse poo (the more the better) will get you a HUGE yield. One monotub will get me about 6-10 oz depending on how well you care for everything.

I'm planning on taking LSD soon.
May use it to stop myself from being a stoner.
Any tips, as to how to act during the trip to ensure that I come out, thinking I don't need weed?
I do have the rational arguments for stopping stored away in the back of my head, just can't seem to take them seriously.
Maybe I'll just ponder that.

Dude, GLOVE BOX is KEY. Unless you have a filtering system. I think he needs to understand how many spores and shit are MICRO. Like once I found out why it's so important to be clean it made a lot of sense. You gotta realize how much shit is floating around the air. One thing I can recommend is getting a cheap as fan ($20) at walmart... and then buy "filters".... you can stick them to the back of the fan. The can will suck the air thru the back and the filter will hold on to containments. Look up "flow hood" and then look up "home made flow hood" and you can see what I'm talking about. I can almost guarantee this is the problem.

Also... home brewing is no where near the sanitary conditions needed for shrooms. I fuckin clean the shit out of my house, I even shampoo carpets and use lysol to spray my place. I also wear long sleeve shirts, hold my breath when I'm around inoculation process. This is the trickiest part, but if you follow proper procedures it never fails.

So I'm not an expert on LSD.

But its a psychedelic.

I would recommend shrooms cause its natural.

But an answer to your question... I think before you go into any TRIP you need to have a "reason". It will be calming while you are tripping balls. When I quit opiates, I made it very clear before I tripped I was going in to work on this addiction. I was also fully aware of what I was doing and how much energy I would spend on getting "clean". Once you have this MINDSET... you will go into this trip thinking about it in great detail. I believe that when you do the psyche it will give you the reasons you need to quit cannabis.

On a side note... I would probably hold a ceremony where you would get rid of all your weed paraphernalia. Give it away or destroy it. Make it ceremonious. After you rid yourself of these distractions, take the psyche with the intention you are quitting weed.

Once you finish the trip have a plan on what you will fill your weed smoking time with. Go to the gym, do art, read etc.

Psyches make you see the problem and give you a solution on how to solve it. But if you're not willing to put in the work, its worthless.

What does the drug show about love? Anybody want to help describe it for me?

I'm a dude in my 30s. Experimented with drugs some in college and enjoyed the experiences somewhat. Haven't really since due to regular drug tests at work. Job situation recently changed and I'd like to give them a try again. The problem is I have no goddamn clue where to go about safely finding drugs at this point in my life.

Any suggestions?

Me personally... love is a construct. Real love should be used on yourself. I feel like LUST is continually misdefined as LOVE. Love should be for yourself and your dog. Thats it. But that's my opinion and not an absolute truth.

The more you do shrooms and the higher the doses, you realize how fucking indoctrinated and brainwashed we are.

For instance... I see marriage as a way for the government to make us feel like if we don't get married we are "losers". But the idea of marriage is to be monogamous and have kids. These kids will literally be working to pay of the national debt to China. I also believe having kids is bullshit... at least for me. I rather live a life focused on my happiness. I also don't feel its necessary to bring people into this world that never asked for it. We are the only animal on this planet that MUST PAY to live on Earth. It makes no sense to me.

unfortunately for you youre incorrect
heroin ppl are junkies and no one else

Im 32... so I'm in the same boat bro. BEST PLACE IMO is to go to your favorite restaurant... eat a nice meal... and tip the server FAT. like 25%. But as you hand the book back to him... say "hey can I ask you a question without offending you?"

when they say ya... you ask... do you know where I can get some weed. Once they give you a place to get weed... the next thing you need to ask your new dealer is if they know where to get shrooms.

Sidenote... Ive never taken a test that tests for psyches. Just doesn't happen.

This is my advice to you. Restaurants don't drug test and more then likely that is the reason those people work there. Cause they do drugs. lol.

Well, I was planning on focusing on something else. But Weed is a sidenote, that I guess, I can integrate into the process. Since it's a letting go of my old routines sort of trip.

The idea with a ceremony seems solid, maybe I'll do that.
I do have a little pond, so I might as well go full viking funeral.

I do remember one time, I sobered up and didn't feel the need to smoke for a week, before returning to my old self. Wasn't even thinking about it, just seemed so weird, to inhale smoke.
So I think my chances are good to realize that unhealthy aspects of being a stoner and quit it.

The amount of people that got mad at me, because I dare suggest that they feel happy, because they convinced themselves, they must be happy, since they achieved all of 'life goals', but are not truly happy, is staggering.
Whenever I spend more than an hour arguing about social constructs and relationships with a classic couple, I can see the man getting more and more depressed because of the realization he's been duped into thinking. his life is happiness.
Meanwhile woman tend to get aggressive and tell me that they're happy and their husband is happy and that the only way to feel true happiness is to do the things she did, coincidentally.

> inb4 you must be fun at parties
Don't introduce topics you're not prepared to discuss.

For your first response: youtube.com/watch?v=81-v8ePXPd4

This is an insightful look at healing with shrooms.

Your second response: People are indoctrinated. Like when you look into it... it should be a crime. You see how people are brainwashed. I mean I'm brainwashed. But less so then the next man. Once you start going deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole it becomes somewhat lonely. But you are aware. And because of this i feel I can make better and more realistic decisions. Im not married but I bang some really hot chicks. It seem to be working for me. Im also not focused on a relationSHIT so I can focus more on my talents and happiness. Marriage ins't a happy life. Just ask your parents.

Tail end of my last grow...

> vid
Thanks, gonna have a look at it soon.

> just ask your parents
Heh, mine just spend some time away to 'work on their problems' and 'fix their marriage', but if you go a bit deeper, you quickly realize, they both just settled on being married to each other, since finding a new partner would be too bothersome.

> brainwashed
Well, we're not that far off from being cattle to the rich and powerful. I mean, most governments already give a shit about public opinion.
I don't think any western country, truly feels united, as in: The public feels represented by the government, which feel a duty to act in the interest of the public, all of whom feel that they are part of a country, that has a definite culture and values they are proud of and defend, as their understanding of justice and morally good behavior.

So much joy, with so many cubensis.

Tell me friendo, are you in NSW by any chance? And close to the border of QLD? I'd love me some nice gold tops...

I am not a robot.

1. The video is great. I would continue to look into the videos that are recommended after watching that particular video. The more you educate yourself on shrooms the better off you will be.

2. Society makes you go to school, get a job, have kids, retire and die. They tell you you're a fucking weirdo if you do otherwise. There's much more to life then this rubric. Learn how to love your own company. Once you master this, you are now out of the norm and can live a life that's somewhat entertaining.

3. TRUTHSTREAMMEDIA

Youtube that shit. I mean, this is the best source of information I can lead you to, in order for you to understand what you are actually dealing with. This shit gets deep. Don't visit this site if you're somewhat happy in your everyday life.

Keep asking questions. Trust is earned. And guilt is fucking bullshit.

I live in America. These are some golden teachers.

my nigguh... this dude did psyches. I'll be on stage here soon. Next goal in life is to be a stand up.

my new goal is to memorize this exactly and repeat it to everyone i know.

Had amazing experiences on shrooms the first 4 times, the 5th I had about 4 grams and it totally fucked my world upside down. Been crazy depressed since then

Why did it make you depressed? Was the depression caused by your reality view. I mean I've tripped over 200 times, and TBH i was a lot happier before I tripped on shrooms but only because I was an idiot. I'd much rather be aware then unaware. The more I tripped on shrooms I realized how fucked up our world is. And honestly maybe its just America. After this point, its up to you to find what truly makes you happy in life.

You see too much truth and obviously you're gonna be a little fucked up.

Do this 200 times.

I can see into people's brains. Not even joking. And its not a happy place. But happiness is a construct. The less you feel the more effective you are. It's not for everyone.

Once I get into Shrooms, I'll be sure to inform myself more, right now I'm don't have the opportunity to do them.

> learn how to love your own company
Realized that very early in my life, forgot it for a decade, am now back to it. Defining your happiness/worth through exterior means is pointless and will only lead you to misery.
You can always be diogenes, sitting in a barrel with nothing at all, but still enjoy life.
> but user, you're not making the most out of your life!
Says who? The guy who wants me to build something for him? Not surprised he thinks that way.

Will definitely look into truthstreammedia. Lost my innocence and wonder about everyday life ( mundane tasks that need to repeated over and over again) long ago. I'm gneerally consider to be out of the norm by most people. Who gives a fuck, I still seem to be happier with my abnormal life, than those of my friends who are working their way to a great career.

Yeah, but if you go 110% on people, they'll usually reject it. Amazing though, how easily you can get them to low-key agree to certain points of view, that they would outright reject in another form.
Also, it sounds condescendingly arrogant, but it really is big picture and it does not seem to make sense, unless you stop thinking about states/governments/culture/good/bad and start to think only in terms of power and resources. Akin to explaining a false flag attack to someone who never considered that to be a possibility.

To summarize this: be your own God. God is in you. You are God. God is you. Once you understand this... everything is easy. Realize everyone else is afraid and unsure. Every religion is a shot in the dark. Every scientist is trained to believe in hierarchy. You know more about life then most people if you observe it. You got this my dude.

> be your own god
While I dislike the term god, I do believe I know what you're talking about and am developing into that direction. Now I only need to trust in myself and my judgments more, because they do seem to be quite right most of the time.
Anyway, best of luck to you and keep doing your thing.

Thanks man... God is a term. Be your own LIFE. You can say it 100 different ways. You are the ruler of your own life. RELIGION does not equal GOD. Good luck bro.

Goodnight fellas... Im out. Research shrooms. They are a miracle drug. Good luck.

I presume cooking temp for shrooms to not be over 70 degrees celsius. If you were to make tea with the local wildgrowing psilocybin shroom here you temperature the water and leave the shrooms in the cup for 15 minutes. Add ginger and honey and you will have a less nauseating experience or have a hard time with your stomach

If you're still there, as someone who's been a stoner for a long time and am one right now one of my big trips definitely influenced me to quit for awhile. Just make sure you have a plan and follow through

Harshly criticizing society while on the internet, suggesting each other videos on YouTube and books printed by giant publishers make most of you hypocrites. This remind me so much of when I wad a rebel teenager, fighting society but still consuming its most representative products, wearing fancy clothes and having all kind of first world luxuries. Sure, I still do drugs from time to time and I find it very amusing, but what I want to say is that things are much more complex than any of us will ever be able to imagine. Whoever thinks he got to a definitive answer, might it be that marriage is a lie or that jobs are a form of brainwashing, is the one who most that anybody fell for the human trap: such a trap is the illusion of being disillusioned. I'm not saying nothing can be known or other nihilistic crap, I'm simply saying that our language is not advanced enough to wholly comprehend the universe we live in. True happiness doesn't exist, friends don't exist and society doesn't exist: these are all concept we tried to find a semantic approximation for.

Looking down on people exploiting the system from within doesn't make you clever or superior in any way.

>truthstream media
As a fellow tripper you lost me with here. You're bringing shame promoting this over the top conspiracy garbage. Infowars all day

Exploiting the system from within? I find it hard to understand what you mean. "looking down" on people is a psychological consequence, what I tried to say, but obviously couldn't properly convey in a few sentences, is that the system you think you live in is nothing but a bunch of interconnected concepts and standards: there is nothing pragmatic in the supposedly phenomenological reality in which we dwell. I didn't want to sound clever, I wanted to point out that my explanation is more comprehensive that yours.