Are teenagers better relationship partners than women in their 30s?

Are teenagers better relationship partners than women in their 30s?

Yes. I am 41 and dating an 18 year old. It's fucking fantastic. I haven't had this much fun in a long time.

Yes

Nope early 20's is best in my opinion. Teenagers are fucking retarded. Nothing like fucking a ripe 18 year old though.

To over generalize...

Ideal relationship age is inversely correlated with attractiveness.

More specifically, attractive women turn into self centered, difficult bitches as they get older and get more and more self absorbed with the power they wield.

Meanwhile, unattractive women learn they need to work harder on relationships and therefore become better and better with people as they age.

Are you the man I hope to be?

And what when she turns 19? :^)

We're just kind of winging it right now, so we've got another 10 months until she turns 19. It's still pretty new, so i'm just enjoying myself.

fake, my brother girlfriend is a fat ugly cunt on her 30's and now that she have boyfriend (my brother) is an entitled bitch... She thinks now that is a princess

No, absolutely not. They're better fucks, but not better relationship partners.

uh yeah really nasty bitches might be a separate category
well I tried

Pros of teenagers
>Their skin feels smoother/softer
>They haven't been used up by every John and Tony on the block from excessive partying
>They're not in a rush to find a guy who will take them all used up so they can sit on their ass, do nothing and have financial support for their kids

Cons
>Excessively moody and emotionally unstable
>Annoying as hell to have a conversation with
>They're far more prone to lying and making up fucked up stories about you, which will be far worse for you if you're older

Pros of women in their mid 20s and onward
>Literally none

Cons
>Drastically shortened life span
>Your wallet size decreases
>Sex isn't nearly as exciting, it's something you do out of habit
>They're stuck up, have no life in their eyes and are dead/empty on the inside
>Shallow, vapid and only looking for a sugar daddy/baby daddy (usually both)

I'm 29 and dating around my own age is fucking horrendous. None of these girls have any personality left and have been around the block several times. Around their mid 20s is when women finally start to realize that partying non-stop and taking massive amounts of cock doesn't improve their lives. If you meet a woman who's not married and single at my age, they usually have at least one kid and are emotionally damaged.

I'd take the annoyances of teenagers any day over women my age.

JK, I've been chatting on and off with a 18 y/o since last fall. But because of fucking circumstances we haven't met yet. ;-(

Is she like this? :^)

>attractive women turn into self centered, difficult bitches
This has nothing to do with looks. It's their upbringing and how they're treated. There's disgusting freaks of nature who believe they should be wearing a tiara all the time and some 6'2 high six figure surgeon should sweep them off their feet.

There's also very relaxed and chill attractive women. Surprisingly, models are some of the most shy and nicest girls I've ever met. They're not stuck up at all.

The most stuck up women I've ever met is when I lived in a small town with a bunch of trashy ass people. They felt society owed them things and anyone who wasn't a white trash waste of oxygen, they look down on them.

I call it the white trash aura.

>letting women touch anything
This is why it's crucial that every man learn to cook. Women will leave out ingredients if they can't find them or they'll guess on the time needed to cook something.

>trips
>of the only single digit integer that is a trip of trips
CONFIRMED FOR GREAT VICTORY!

probably

this. fickle little cunts who don't know anything about what they want out of life, themselves, or their partner.

worse yet, they make shitty conversation partners for an adult partner, unless you're the kind of guy who likes to hear himself talk or you only care about fucking.

if the latter is the case, then there isn't a real relationship here. you're basically a sugar daddy.

I would say yes if you are around the same age as them. Learning and growing with a partner is awesome.

>Pros of women in their mid 20s and onward
>>Literally none
found the misogynist.

Hear-hear! Some 20 years ago I had a colleague in his 50s. I think that everything above making a sammich was above his capacity.

TBH, the last years my cooking skillz has deteriorated. But home EC was the comfiest subject we had. It was like the rest of the school and the world disappeared. Just a bunch of bros and she-bros cooking.

But chicks dig guys cooking.

Only speaking from experience. If I had the opportunity to relive my early 20s and teens, I would take it without hesitation.

>To over generalize...
LOL

its like assholes calling other people assholes

you are generalizing urself bud

That sounds preverted.

>Meanwhile, unattractive women learn they need to work harder on relationships and therefore become better and better with people as they age.
Oh you are such a poor delusional fool if you believe this.

Tell that to my family. Mother's mother and sister married a men some 20 years older.

What sounds perverted about it?

No, y-you're supposed to be correcting my grammar.
>preverted

Oh. ok.

Yeah, anyone that thinks teenagers are good to have a relationship with is very immature. Either because he's a teenager himself, or just because he never grew up.

Speaking of, do you share any kinks?

You're just jealous.

LOL, totally trips of truth
Yes, is like the girl of your pic but really fat. Not thicc. Probably the author who made that pic experienced a similar thing... Because when she watched a pic of my sister (for the first time) and my bro at the beach on the phone she turned mad asking: "who is that woman!!!".

Im the guy of this post:
my theory: guys need younger and cute girls at least 6 or 8 years younger than you. Girls have a clock of needs (yeah sounds like a topic) is better to play with years of advantage

I don't have any real 'kinks', i like making her cum. She really likes to be held down, choked and fucked, which lead us to talking about bondage. I bought her a few vibes and a butt plug that she likes to wear.

She's also very small. She's 5'1" tall and weights 95 lbs. I'm 6'2" and weight 215.

Got any nudes of her?

>just because he never grew up
True. I never really did. The last 20 years has been some strange kind of time loop.

And we can pretty much say that we can blame society for it. 50 years ago there was a wife for every beta. The flipside was that men could neither cook nor control their economy. (Findom wasn't a fringe fetish, it was the norm.)

Me too!

What do you think the trip of trips means for me?

yep.

Post them?

Older woman tend to deflate a bit

This

>choked
Not to moral fag about it. But read up on embolism.

>bondage
Try these cuffs with carabiner hooks. Whatever you do DO NOT use carabiner hooks where the joint is part of the hook. Because it may pop open. Only use it as a halter or leash that will not be subjected to stress.

This girl is curious about sex in riding clothes, latex and BDSM. B-)

depends...

if you are a fucking retard...then yes.

if you are not a fucking retard...then no.

you decide.

the no spin zone.

If a teen was 18 but looked 12 would you guys try to date her? This is a hypothetical question.

If she was good looking why not but most 12 year olds aren't.

For me I'd probably be worried about what people think so I probably wouldn't.

Women are nothing but trouble and will ruin your life one way or other.

Why would anyone still date women in 2017?

The truth: Generalizations will only make you isolated and less likely to hook up. Its all about individual personalities, not really about age, xcept ofc they tend to look better younger. Im 40 and seeing someone who is 30

you're right, traps are where it's at

nice try FBI

Just posting this here.

again
for the fucking Sup Forumstards in the back

While I agree about your white trash aura, i fully believe your small town life has blinded you to the reality of society. It's honestly not arguable that attractiveness almost directly correlates with attitude and confidence. There are beautiful girls that are insecure or have their own issues but they're just about the only exceptions unless they were homeschool prior to exposure to the rest of the world. Attractive women, in 2017, under 40 years old, have massively inflated egos and believe they possess one of the highest powers on the planet. That's why people tell you to go for a 5 or 6 and lock them down instead of a 7-9. GG to those guys rich enough to pull a 10/10 because chances are of you got money she ain't trying to lose that

>going after anything more than a 4
if you want to get cheated on of course go after 5+
they are doing ugly men a "favor"
this is coming from a chad, they "hang out" with me in the hopes that ill commit to them while they make fun of unattractive guys right in front of me
they even cheat on chads, if you arent a 50 shades of gray billionaire they will just use you as a monkey branch

Hi Chad, I'm also another Chad. Lucky enough to be naturally attractive, lucky enough to have a grandfather who owns a gym, and motivated enough to work out enough to look good. I currently work security because while I'm motivated enough to look great and keep up my personal appearance, I hate working. That includes studying shit. Working on getting a network and security certification to up my pay more than the 30kish I make a year currently.

im channing tatum you asshole lmao
no one will believe this though

Some good insight right there lol... Good chicks are out there but they're few and far between... just like most the guys are idiots or lazy douche bags... If you're looking for a quick fuck then you'll usually find girls who meet that demand... but if you're looking for a life partner then you might have better luck finding a chick that hasn't been a cum bucket every weekend for the last decade...

I don't believe you. Would need further proof obviously. I don't think Channing Tatum would refer to himself as a Chad. Why would you call me an asshole? I didn't say shit to you nigger besides replying to your reply to me. I did forget to mention that the likely hood of 5 and 6's being good devoted people are higher. My fiance is about a 6 IMO. Beautiful to me obviously. But she was very insecure and honestly broken. She left school early because of bullying and shit and was homeschooled. And I snagged her up

no one will believe you like i said
cant handle the truth

I'm not Channing Tatum poster

im fucking with you im not actually channing tatum calm down kid

I'm 30. Let me tell you right now that women that are 18-19 are vastly superior for relationships. Women in their 30s have way too much baggage and are extremely bitchy and demanding. With 18 and 19 year olds they aren't bitter and bitchy and like you just giving them attention and being kind to them. Not to mention they are way better for sex because they actually do what you want. I have been dating an 18 year old for 3 months now. She turns 19 in November. Probably going to marry her with a prenup.

lel this guy got trolled hard

You're making no sense. I never once believed you were channing Tatum and then you started calling me Channing Tatum and then you told me to relax after I posted a reaction face of a confused and annoyed man.

im actually tanning chatum

Depends on the girl.

If she's the type of girl who grows up to be a keeper, she'll laugh in your fucking face for even asking the question.
If she's the type of girl who grows up to be a useless cunt, she'll tell you the best type of woman is whatever age group she is in currently.

Simple as that.

god i hate tits like this. Small tits > big tits.

Thanks. I'm a stealth trap and just want a no-drama, down to earth, charming, and easy going guy who wants to adventure, go hiking, show me his passion for things like boxing or making music and support each to have such a life we'd do it all over again. No marriage contract and separate bank accounts. NO KIDS. Guys unfortunately are hard wired for pussy which I do not hold against them It'd just be nice to meet a guy willing to stretch outside of society's comfort zone and to see I can make him as happy as 'normal' girl. I'm well adjusted, pass in voice, clothes etc etc. How do I approach guys for that?! Help anons

This guy knows what he is talking about.

I'm not bitchy or care for that bullshit drama to try and make what is obviously a crappy boring life like of a lot of girls interesting. Don't look like a tranny or sound like one. I have no trans friends, no stupid support groups and a range of friends I've kept from 13 through school and beyond (24 now). Always had a job since 18, and currently starting my Masters (UK) next week. Transitioned since teenager and never had an issue passing. What do? How to find boys :( I just want a snuggle in the arms of guy I like..

find an open minded man, who got his heart broken by women. give him love, be caring.

Does someone please have the manga where a girl explains why small tits are really large?