My ex gf has replaced me with a guy who LITERALLY has a deformed penis...

My ex gf has replaced me with a guy who LITERALLY has a deformed penis. She sent me this after I lied and told her I've been fucking other girls. I'm feeling awful.

you played yourself OP

To be clear: This didn't happen but I'll play along because it amuses me

"Hey don't worry buddy. Judging by that jew nose you dodged a real bullet there pal"

Looks like he's LITERALLY getting his dick sucked though son

obviously she wants you to react or she wouldn't send it to you. why don't you send it anonymously to people she knows. that should get her the attention she wants.

Fuck the penis, look at that thumb; it looks like a cheeto puff

>jew nose
>jew curls
>skin bridge on circumcised dick
Oy vey!!!

Either that's an old pic and it's bait, or your girl is sucking off a dude I've seen in amateur sets for the last decade.

That's a fairly distinctive abortion of a dick snip.

Samefag as last post:

Also, +1 for the correct usage of literally, though the capitalisation is unnecessary if you're using it in the correct context.

Still.

lol i have one of these, on the side tho. called a skin bridge and it happens when you get circumcised and it heals with some of the skin touching the head because your bitch as parents didn't fucking keep track of your infant penis they had desecrated in the first place.

I always wondered if a lot of smegma accumulates under skin bridges, because it must be hard to clean.

kek

depends, mine is pretty small, so its easy to keep clean. but there is shit under there sometimes

well you know what you must do OP.
post her nudes.

Doesn't say much for you mate

I guess you probably don't have a lot of problems, but I've heard that some can cause quite painful erections.

It looks delicious tbh op

It looks like the dick in Op's pic has two skin bridges. The lower one on the shaft looks like there is so much smegma under it, it's about to burst. If that is actually your ex, she has got to be a serious whore to put something like that in her mouth.

yeah mine is kinda inconsequential, I got lucky that it connected at the edge of the head. Sometimes it does rub underneath and cause some irritation after jacking too hard, but it usually heals really quick so its not that bad

this is when you spread the pics retard

lmao you're right

Why the fuck are you still talking to her? Move on you fucking idiot.

If you waste your time being petty trying to make her feel like shit she is going to respond in kind. The best revenge is to grow the fuck up and become a better person than you ever could have been when you were with her. Dipshit.

are one of her nipples inverted? wtf

OP here. No, her tits are pretty normal.
>tfw it took me 2 years to get her to let me take pics of her
>she has been with this guy for less than a week

If thats the case why do you care so much? Not saying you haven't moved on but you should forget about her.

Just send the pics to ppl she knows...or her parents,that would be cool

>getting this mad about circumcision

what's deformed about that?

The skin bridge

bigger is always better