What is your most favorite Airline?

ITT: post your most favorite Airline.
1.Your Country
2.What is your most favorite Airline?

1.Dot
2.Cathay Pacific

frog
Air France and SwissAir are both top tier but I don't travel too much so heh. Heard good things about ANA

Good to see a French flag here. Was worried they blocked Sup Forums off France ;-;

>USA
>Either Delta or ANA

>Was worried they blocked Sup Forums off France
what

Air Europa and Lufthansa

Qatar airlines

Probably Delta.

Emirates. I don't fly any other airline anymore 2bh.

Almanya
Air China?
idk lol it's what I use 99% of the time because they offer the cheapest flights
They're OK I guess, gets me where I want to go.

Turkish Airlines had the best food but they took like an hour to pick up the trays.
EVA Air has the cutest stewardesses but no flights from my location so I only got to use them once.
Peach, that Japanese budget airline, had the most fluent English speaking staff that you could actually understand when they said something over the speaker. Surprised me because Japs suck at English.

American Airlines but I don't fly out of the country often.

tie with emirates and cathay
delta was the only sufferable american one

Alitalia.
It's perfect to depict our country.

The best one I've been to was Aegean which is our local airline. KLM was also nice but I flew at a time when no meals were served so I don't have much to work with.

Other than that I've mostly used budget ones like Ryanair, Easyjet and Transavia. They're competent for their price. Biggest dissappointment was British Airways.

Jeju Air

Lufthansa

T*rkish Airlines is overrated shit for poorfags, their flights get delayed/cancelled all the time and Istanbul is a fucking shithole...
At least they put you in good hotel when the flight is delayed, but its still fucking annoying

the cheapest one

Southwest

Emirates so good. i love it too.
also Etihad is nice Airline.
its a Cheap cost, tasty flight meal, good in flight service, and beautiful Transit place.

Had to do with the Macron leaks and the government blocked Sup Forums all over France.

Whoever lets me ride and doesn't think I'm a fucking domestic terrorist or something. I'm not achmed and I'm not a threat to anyone, just defensive.

You're a fucking retard, France was range banned from posting it wasn't blocked.

>tfw yesterday marks all three major airlines arresting people for sitting in seats they paid for
wew

We were?
That's kinda rude, why would you do that

ask

America can be so paranoid.

>tfw your national airline is the one that best depicts your country's current situation

Some people will say this pic is fake

Why doesn't anyone choice United Airlines?

United is by far the worst airline in America barring Spirit. It has not a single redeeming quality and pretty much every route they have outside of the Pacific Island hoppers is done by another airline so you have no reason to fly with them.

Never been in a plane before.

Novespace

Based Sup Forumslitalia

Alitalia is fucking shit, I remember taking a Tunis - > Rome-> Paris flight on Alitalia, the crew couldn't speak neither French nor English.

It was in the early 2000s though, so maybe that changed

>just defensive.

>sir we have to check your luggage
>i don't carry anything dangerous i swear
>sir we have to do it it's intetnational law and stuff
>I TOLD YOU I DON'T FUCKING CARRY ANYTHING
>sir please calm down
>MUH FREEDUMBS THIS IS AMERICA YOU CAN'T FORCE ME
>sir right now you are in europe right now
>WE PROTECT YOUR POOR ASSES FROM RUSSIA AND THIS IS HOW YOU PAY US WHY AREN'T YOU SUCKING MY CIRCUMCISED DICK HORRIBLE COSTUMER SERVICE I'M GONNA SUE YOU

>USA domestic
Hawaiian airlines

>International
Air Baltic
British Airways
Ryanair
Rossiya was surprisingly good.

American Airlines is fucking horrible. I flew from Chicago to Helsinki and it was dirty, no entertainment at all, old haggardly stewardesses, and dis-repaired seats. United has had more complaints since they took over Continental airlines. Customer service is non-existant and bad management. I can't recommend an American domestic carrier.

I loved Singapore airlines