How many years until white males are killed en masse?

how many years until white males are killed en masse?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Kochiyama
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/03/04/390672196/for-u-s-children-minorities-will-be-the-majority-by-2020-census-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't want the white race to die.

None. They allready die in masse simply by not being born.

I fear it's already beginning. Whites in Europe are being invaded by kebab and whites in America are being invaded by spics.

Please no, I don't want these feels tonight.

I've had it with Jewgle, I am a #DuckDuckGoMissle now

its happening right now.

Considering how likely a trump presidency is we still have a chance
we just need our Caesar to follow our Gailius

hopefully less than 5, kill these disgusting white parasites already

Only a matter of time until the end of the USA
These libs who promote it are going to be astonished by how anti-liberal their pet non-whites are

You've got to learn how to Jew these degenerates. People should have written letters or some shit to google telling them that you are a """"""""""Muslim""""""""""" and you're offended by this person who glorified Islamic extremists (al-Qaeda).

What do you think diversity is, OP?

if google is going to honor a woman that thought 9/11 was a good thing, i wonder if they'll honor one that thought timothy mcveigh was a good thing

Daily Reminder that if only this evil racist white man had been allowed to strangle the US Government in it's cradle, Yuri Kochiyama's family would have never wound up in the Internment Camps.

None. White people aren't victims. White people will fight and win. That is how it has always been.

The white males wont get killed cause the women will fail without them. Who does agriculture.... White males

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart

hopefully soon

fuck white males, literally everyone (including white males themselves) hates them

I wonder what black Asian and Islamic males will do then

With their backs against the wall, whites will fight back and will conquer once again.

Right now they're too brainwashed to realize what's actually going on, but some are awakening.

I say, within the next ten years, at least a third of the European countries will become nationalists like Poland.

Holy shit this bitch was crazy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Kochiyama

I was always raised with a really irrational hatred of Canada as
Propagated by South Park and other comedies but now I really see why nobody likes your stinking country.

MAGA

OP, how long until Google employees are sent to Gulag?

Answer: Ask Trump after the election

>A FUCKING LEAF

Yes she was totally fucking insane BUT hated white men and therefore the Googlebots will promote it. This is globalism.

By destroying nationalistic white societies (that look after one another) you can import the masses of cheap colored labor and rule them as a small elite class of white surveyors.

Tldr Jews gonna Jew

I honestly don't care. Fuck this world and everyone in it.

Ah the old apathy and nihilism. You have to love that those two philosophies are heavily instilled into our modern youth right from day 1.

>Juliet Tubman drinks real off-brand kool-aid after coming upon Lil' Roamio slumped off that crunk.

Can anyone send a letter to google as to why they are supporting a deranged lunatic that supported Maoism that killed millions upon millions of people?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Kochiyama
>In 1971, Kochiyama secretly converted to Sunni Islam
>mfw google is celebrating a literal islamic gommunist

Get out Ice Nigger or you'll end up like these two.

>islamic gommunist

How does that make any sense?

The most savage repressions of Muslims in the 20th Century were committed by the Soviet directly or by Soviet-sponsored governments.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/03/04/390672196/for-u-s-children-minorities-will-be-the-majority-by-2020-census-says

She was the kind of leftist scum that is fine with any sort of ideology as long as it's anti-American/Western.

It's weird to think that we have taken every step possible to kill off the white race. It's not like we fucked up once or twice, we have fucked up at every turn.

never it's time for colonization 2 electric boogaloo thowing people out of helicopters edition

The atheist lost the war you faggot and got even more cuck

How real Christian deal with muslims

>posts picture of them sacking a Christian empire
Not really helping your argument desu

shit

See

See The Crusades were basically Christendom shooting itself in the foot minus the Reconquista

It contributed to the Protestant Revolution, make the Orthodox-Catholic split permanent, and caused a severe deterioration of the Church's relationship with Jews.

Not before putting 1 million plus ragheads under the dirt.

Shame we didn't help them.

Also the Christians lost the Crusades so your point is moot