I found the exposed chat of a 13 year old who fucked 3 dicks.Are any of you creeps interested?

I found the exposed chat of a 13 year old who fucked 3 dicks.Are any of you creeps interested?
(no nudes)

Sure

Let's go

Part 1

How do you know her?

You can find anyone like her through apps from playstore and stuff but I stole mine

who is this? erdogan?

Yeeeeeee

Yeah I know, some creeps use kik and shit.. im into young teens and all but I'd never seek them out, shits too risky

I think your name might be showing

Part 2

That is not my name on top

This girl is 13? No way

Talking about the name on bottom Mesaj

It means Message for fucks sake XD

Oh right my Turkish is lacking

Part 3

Girls lie so much. I asked my this girl at my job what's the biggest size she had and she told me ten inches. I literally took out a ruler to show her what ten inches looks like and she agreed that was the size. Later on in the year me and that girl hooked up and fucked. She was literally running away from my 7 inch dick and saying that it was hitting to far Inside her and she can't take it.

Don't mind the English it gives me cancer.We can't learn a global langugae in 21st century even.

*language OH MY FUKING GOD

Part 4/5 I do not give a shit even

give me a break this is bait

What the fuck are u guys even talking about?

It says ''Mesaj Gönder'' at the bottom. They thought it was my name or some shit

as if a human would not lie to impress others
bait thread

Any of you ready for the part 5?

Guess not.

Post or do not post.... I do not care.

cmon just post all of it

rezil piç düştüğün baite bak

How could a thread about an exposed 13 y/o slut turn out so lame? Oh yeah, because all this shit is written by turkish op and it shows. Did you really expect to bait us with the most unrealistic chat ever and a random pic of a girl from your fb?

>11 inches
It's a man roleplaying you retard

Me: Yes police there is a man grooming a 13 year old girl
Police: his name
Me: Ben

he is a roach , dont expect him to be clever

ben means me in roachish

I'm not even Turkish but is there any need for the racism?

think about where you are for half a second

>think
>implying

Op, how will you comment on the fact that both you and Ben don't like putting a space after a period, and also tend to capitalize shit like XD and LOL?

>ITT FBI baiting Perverted Justice

Scoop Chang here with the Fox "News" online sports editorial podcast commentary. OP some people are saying you're playing both characters in this charade. Care to comment on this?

>girls lie
>my 7 inch Dick

Kek

I get sexually aroused at the thought of tying up a pedo and slicing his genitals up with a Swiss army knife, like I've punched creepy dudes before, never got me laid, but still jacked off to it but my absolute sexual fantasy is to dismember a pedos dick

you should look into therapy for this level of aggression. not defending pedos but man you really need to talk to someone before that rage turns into a mental illness.

First off,Ben means ''Me'' in my language and secondly believe it or not I do not give a shit about racist creeps or keyboards warriors living on their mom's basement calling this fake.

>Real
>Chat
In the internet nobody know you are a dog.

Girls are the biggest liers when it comes to dick sizes. And yes I have a 7 inch dick. Ain't got no shame bout it.

post feminine benis then faggot

No thanks. I'm at work. Maybe next time baby *wink wink*

nobody on Sup Forums works you fucking NEET. post it.

I do copious amounts of LSD to calm me down and I wouldn't act on this unless it happens to someone close to me. Im a loner and can't really communicate my feels properly and have stopped going to therapy because of this. I try to listen to philosophers to also help cope.

just because you are a failure in life doesn't mean others are.

Kes lan amcık yeniyim burada.