Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Your sister gets pregnant and HIV from being raped by a nigger.
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/21/two-black-men-allegedly-rape-woman-to-teach-her-white-women-dont-mean-st/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic related

OP do you know what a tokamak is ?
>no ?
goole it
i would tie the nigger to the wall of the core, of that machine, and power it up.

nigga was fucking be he was soft...

Id give her another turd.
Shes infected anyways.

Woke woke wokedey woke woke

Since being raped by a nignog is actually a rare thing to happen without putting oneself in a situation of high danger, I'll ignore her for the rest of her miserable live but I will take care for her child, because family and because I am not a nigger.

Are you fucking retarded? Niggers rape given any opportunity they can.

movie?

If you're around nigs then it's always a high danger situatuin

Rape her so we both die

Lions kill and eat you where ever you put yourself on the plate.

I now ZERO cases where a woman had been raped by a black guy, if she had not lived at a place where this was more or less to happen one day.

>it's the white women's fault for being so rapeable

fixed it for you

>Raped
Haha, OKAY.

More like regret sleeping with some nigger and now you're going to be a single HIV positive mother.

>What do?
Tell her, "GG"

Basically, we agree on that. She'd been there, she get what she could have seen coming.

I do not blame her for being raped. that was a crime.
But all I say, if you play with the fire, you'll burn yourself sooner or later.

Total recall

Ask the nigger how he found a sister I didn't know I had, then lynch

Literally happened 2 months ago

google.com/amp/www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/21/two-black-men-allegedly-rape-woman-to-teach-her-white-women-dont-mean-st/amp/

get myself tested of course.

Thank you, now i go watch

track him down, beat the shit out of him, and then castrate him and take his drugs

>her boyfriend called the cops
lolololol. It's not funny she got raped but its funny she had a boyfriend whos going to be traumatized into being a cuck

>google.com/amp/www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/21/two-black-men-allegedly-rape-woman-to-teach-her-white-women-dont-mean-st/amp/

... to teach her white women “don’t mean s**t in this town.”

But that's exactly what I was pointing to?

"Told you so"

I mean... If my gf was raped by a bunch of niggers... I'm dumping her asap. I don't want to have thoughts of mmin my head "a niggers sloppy seconds has been inside"

underrated kek

Lmaoooo

KEK those names

> Coop, Fedrick and Gordon

Can it be even more black than that?

> told her next time it would be 100 times worse than that

If I don't believe anything they say, but this one I do. Black volks know for sure how to make life miserable for a woman.

You can dump her but the thoughts will still be there, especially if you really liked her until the rape happened.
This guy is gonna have the thought of his GFs pussy spread open for nigger dicks the rest of his life.
And they're dumb niggers so you know they came inside her and left tons of DNA evidence

>Fedrick
>not Fredrick
god damn

I would not dump a woman I am in love with just because some black bastards tried to spoil her for me.
I wouldn't eat her pussy for a while, that's sure and I would not accept her complaining about how traumatized she is, if she were really a victim.

That shit comes sometimes over you.

What happens when she starts calling you nigger during sex?

KEK

Ok, time to hit the road again

Take a shotgun , go to their house shoot the everliving fuck out of those(wife and children) who want to interfere, shoot their legs, laugh as the agonize, take out a dilido and ram it in their assholes until blood oozes from thisheir filthy asses, find a sharp pointed stick and impale them ,but nigs are tough they would surely be still alive so i would burn them and laugh as they cry and die , fucking scum