Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=snhJv6R8g_I
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-pass-hr672s198-combating-european-anti-semitism-act-2017
archiveofourown.org/works/7794475/chapters/24597195
archiveofourown.org/works/7794544
archiveofourown.org/works/7884013
archiveofourown.org/works/9908609
archiveofourown.org/works/9908669
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/10190687
archiveofourown.org/works/7838134
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783
archiveofourown.org/works/9499943
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a handsome man. No homo.

She got the BBC and was hurt so she wants white

Good stuff.

DERPS?

Why would you touch, much less marry a "human" with skin the color of actual shit?

It's like a giant walking turd with eyes.

first, whats wrong with his skin?
second, im sure his father wasn't there due to a heart attack.

They are thicker.Duh

Handsome? That niggers looks like a bootleg mark Zuckerberg

Black women are thiccer. They also have the libido 10x that of white women. They know how to keep a man's stomach full and his balls empty and drained to every last drop.

My turds are thicc too

They seem happy, who cares?. What happened to hating niggers not just hating any black person?.

soon

where the hell do you live? there's thick white girls every where if thats what you're into, but whatever floats your boat.

Makes me miss my black ex gf. Big ass tits, short, thic.... but bat shit crazy (like committed to mental hospitals twice after we broke up crazy). Still love that crazy bitch though

Ooo-wee. That's my fetish.

I'd honestly fuck that and make her my gf. She's cute. Wouldn't mind half white half black chicks

Agreed. There's black people and there's niggers. Every race has niggers. Worthless disgraces of people that are nothing but a drain on society.

1. Why after you broke up she went to mental hospital? What was her mental problem?

2. White bitches are Farr more mentally ill than black bitches. They're always suicidal, depressed, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=snhJv6R8g_I

HE'S A FUCKING DISGRACE AND TRAITOR TO HIS RACE. HIM AND HIS NIGRESS WIFE NEED TO BE GASSED IMMIDIATLY.

She got heavy into drugs after the breakup but she was doing crazy shit like attacking me with knives and shit while we dated. Guess she got some bad drugs and went off the deep end... permanent psychosis now and needs serious meds to manage

>race traitor
80% of you white nationalists have yellow fever

Yeah dodged a bullet there. And wtf. Attacking with knives? KNIVES?? I would have dumped her ass immidietly or called the cops on her ass and pressed charges. KNIVES are no toy

Fuck the chinks too. Gas em all

>white man fucks monkey gets aids

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-pass-hr672s198-combating-european-anti-semitism-act-2017

That can never pass and become a law. Ever.

Didnt happen all that often but yeah it wasnt the best situation. She was great though

Got any nudes of this said black hoe?

I dont sorry

I'm into it. When we are all mixed mutts maybe I won't have to log in and see stupid fucking black dong = turd and "you made white boi!?" threads. Fuck all you racist children.

Resident Evil:
archiveofourown.org/works/7794475/chapters/24597195

archiveofourown.org/works/7794544

Recess:
archiveofourown.org/works/7884013

Scooby Doo:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908609

archiveofourown.org/works/9908669 (Same story but futa)

Sonic the Sissyhog:
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

Hey Arnold:
>Rhonda needs money and has to work as a street walker to help her family out (Make sure to leave a review if you want to see a chapter 3.)

archiveofourown.org/works/10190687

>Rhonda and her boytoy force Phoebe into a threesome

archiveofourown.org/works/7838134

Mortal Kombat:
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783 (Futa)

Weekenders:
archiveofourown.org/works/9499943

King of the Hill:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747

Note: None of my stories feature niggers

He should be stripped of his citizenship.

good for her
bad for him
bad for the white race

I don't really care. However, I am pretty sure if she isn't already she will end up cheating on him with a black dude.

he's an inbred ginger what do you expect?

I'm not even against it but I would fucking LOATHE to deal with her family for the rest of my life, just look at them in the background giving deathstares. I'd only marry a black woman if she came from an orphanage or had cut ties with her family and had no other black friends or relatives.

That guy is not gonna know what hit him when all her family come to his house to visit on Sunday.. for the next 50 years.

thats so fake lol

her daddy is pissed off tho........kek

>Lord why didn't you strike me dead before my daughter married this cracka ass mutha fucka

that comment made laugh top kek