Is weedman always this bad at public speaking?

Is weedman always this bad at public speaking?
>uh uh uh uh
youtu.be/FUtCFRp6wBw?t=91

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=jJPfBQ3sYDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's still qt as fuck

obama is generally regarded as a good public speaker and he says "umm" all the time

I can't believe these people run my country.

This is the path you chose, Weedman. You chose to give victimhood power and now you are berated for brushing someone with your elbow. Good job.

That's because they're morons. Obama is a terrible public speaker. He doesn't sound nervous but he sounds like a moron who only can spout cliches.

>obama is generally regarded as a good public speaker
by literally noone but his retarded fans. its a well-known fact that obama cant articulate for shit without a teleprompter

Are Canadian politicians really this big of pussies? She got elbowed by accident and was triggered? What a fucking worthless group of losers.

He's a joke. Everyone watching him speak looks at him like he's a joke.

Has he always had that gay lisp? I don't remember him sounding like that.

>>uh uh uh uh
it's a nigger debate technique
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

only when he speaks english i think

Holy. Fucking. Shit. That video.. What the fuck.

lol these people are unintentional self-parodies

She's hyper-ventilating!

Has he actually legalised weed yet?

>obama
>good public speaker

the american public could not be more fucking indifferent to that literal who president

he's one of the most forgettable world leaders

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOUR PREDISPOSITION
UH
TO THE AFRICAN AMERICAN PRESIDENT
UH
BASED ON HIS RACE IS
UH
JUST A BYPRODUCT OF
UH
YOUR RACIST BELIEFS
UH

It's more likely they simply seized upon as ammunition.

Man anglo parliaments are a fucking joke, like first grade recess tier.

they "won" that debate

>tfw our PM is french

Na mate, it's good shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=jJPfBQ3sYDk

Trudeau father was a traitor to his blood and country and Trudeau son is an Anglo in everything but name.

He should have just cracked Mulcair in his smug face when he was jabbering like a retard, that guy is more of a meme than Trudeau.

Totally agree with you Jean, im not even
Anglo im slavic so i could really care less about him

Thank goodness someone else agrees with me. He needs to take public speech classes

It's the Liberals and the NDP's. To understand the NDP's imagine that Bernie Sanders and Goofy Elizabeth started their own third party in order to outleft the left.

Elbowgate

This is absolutely fucking retarded, and honestly if
Trump is elected president this kind of shit will end up happening constantly in American congressional hearings.

He just laid down the greatest smackdown in canadian parliament history, he's just coming down from the high of male supremacy he felt for the first time in his life. Unable to fully control the privilege seeping from his pores at that very moment.

Well it wasn't exactly a strong field.

Michelle Fields part 2