Two more likely hurricanes are forming in the atlantic. is this how the world ends?

two more likely hurricanes are forming in the atlantic. is this how the world ends?

>the next hurricane will be named Lee

The US getting buttblasted by natural disasters =/= end of the world

Im heating up the popcorn

>is this how the world ends?
No, just USA

>>USA
>>The world

this is why people hate you.

No. This is how a hurricane season goes.

After Irma and Jose, a LOT of the energy in the ocean has been depleted. It's not likely that another category 5 will form in the Atlantic.

this is how florida gets a lil wet dumbo

Pffft

You cant just deplete the energy in the ocean
Do you even hurricane?

For me it looks like it is

im curious as to what energy youre referring to. thermal? cause last i checked that fucking whore of a sun was still there

world?
fuck off
florida is a tiny piece of the us
and the us is a tiny piece of the world
this is small fucking potatoes

Why is the atlantic ocean generating hurricanes

> trying to science
> doesn't know any science

It is HAARP

Form of the coast of Africa the get picked up by air currents. If you look at a map the east coast is where they meet. If the storm has the power it won't follow it back to sea inturn staying on the easiest path.

Nerve gass

kek

wait so niggers are doing it

Yup Niggers fuck everything up

Actually maybe
Their climate destruction and pollution is fucking noteworthy

So many butthurt foreigners. It's tough finding out you aren't really part of the world stage if you aren't American, I get it.

I know for sure one wont even make landfall and wont get close enough. By the time it's closest it will be a cat 1 or tropical storm.

Lol this.

all these people acting like theres more to the world than just america

Fuck the world stage they are writing history now everythings bullshit kim jong un is a puppet everyones part of it whether they like it or not

Andrew ?

go away conspiracies. This isn't your chance at becoming a famous ww2 i-told-you-so'er

>world
>only americunts are degenerate retards who get hit by hurricanes

everyone is a fucking puppet, get used to it.

youre not unique. youre not an individual. youre not having an original thought with your statement, youre not even being clever about your argument. gtfo

Being an insignificant individual within a significant country doesn't make you any less insignificant.

Ha ha ha, on the "world stage" the USA is a laughing stock. Thanks Trump.

Just because you are a retard doesn't make other people stupid.

okay walking barcode, you tell me how it is

This is gods way of showing how much he hates the usa right now.

If the USA would break down that would actually be a pretty good thing for the rest of the world. It's not like you produce anything important. Just fluff and hot air.

Lol
Ok

No, just what happens when the largest concentration of idiots decides that global varmimg is a hoax, enjoy your free lesson in logic conclusions....

Yup.

You all pissed god off with that antifa and nazi bullshit

and like 90% of the media the world consumes.
what would everyone do without the next katy perry single?

hey clownshoes, i didnt decide it was a myth or a hoax or a bedtime story made up by al gore. that turd in office doesnt speak for me

Sink Florida
I hate oranges and old people. Nothing will be lost

That was seriously twisted most shameful bs

if america went bankrupt, literally every country in the world would be fucked.

I don't even see the USA as significant. Sure, it would be in the news if the USA descends into chaos but our lives would continue without much difference.

The only thing I'ld miss would be Tesla. Google has already spread around the world, so I think they would get back to full strength quickly.

Sorry but the only reason America exists is to remind the rest of the world not to go over the top with corporatism

Ask anyone in any other country about America and they'll either give you a worried look or burst out laughing

>Just fluff and hot air.

kek, it is a hoax. temps might be slightly rising, but nobody has been able to pin it on anything. there's no evidence humans are causing it.

btw, the worst hurricane seasons were over 50 years ago.

Why would you think that? Money is totally virtual.

Enjoy succumbing to your own ignorance fake-news-imbecil

>directly after the cfc era
>not caused by humans
Hmm...

Somebody actually said this

If they head north it will be so moist that the northern part of america will freeze this winter

as someone who lived through katrina. go fuck yourself

Yeah was good times in the ol USA never to be forgotten

Just because you don't get it doesn't mean it's not real.
You're just a brainwashed tool.

Remember when AntiFa came on Sup Forums afterwards and was shilling for the whole month

The worse things get, the more people realize social conservatives are assholes.

Thanks. I almost missed that pinnacle of stupidity. LOL

OUR RETARDED HATE MINION GROUP IS BETA THEN YOURS!

Wow, you lived through Katrina. La di fucking da. You want a medal or something? Maybe a 10% discount at Golden Corral so you can sit at the big kids table with all the traumatized amputees who didn't go to college?

Yup, the money we have now works because we want them to work. A substitute could easily be found.

>Be America
>Declare that a fact is false
>Fact is now false

you're still an irrelevant user typing inconsequential shite nobody cares about.

remember kid, we aren't part of the club.

no you fucking moron, its called a motherfucker that can tell you weather is fucked, and since hurricanes are produced by warming temperatures, why the fuck wouldnt we take more precautions and attempt to reduce both lives lost and money spent trying to fix disasters. im not retarded here. i know that we cant stop weather from doing what it does. but mother fucker if theres empirical data saying x is a direct result of y then people need to stop being partisan about it and set politics and personal profit aside and fix the shit.

You're already in debt. Every country is. The idea of a bankrupt country is ridiculous.

>American
>Biggest terrorist country
>Top kek

Nah, this is just how the bible belt ends

The rapture buddy.

You do know that if they get fucked all countries get fucked also, you know the great deppresion in the 30's affected all countries and when Wall street share market went to shit half the worlds share holders got fucked..
>Dumbass

But Greece has to pay debts! l suck Rothschild cock and am millennial memer!

faggot my house was fucked by ike and i was stranded in rita. yet, i'm able to think logically instead of emotionally.

if there was any solid evidence of humans causing global warming, i'd be happy to believe it. sadly, there isn't any.

my sides

kek, great argument. "you don't get it."

provide some evidence retard.

>Another retarded muricunt thinking Yankeestan = world

No one cares about you. Get wiped out already.

"something bad happened to me therefore i'm right hurr durr"

According to Americans it's the gays.

No the bible says humanity ends with over heating and the earth destroyed by fire, idiot.

not right nigger, its called perspective.
everyone thinks everything will be ok until shit happens and you find out its fucked

Both sides? You are treading on thin ice here

im not using emotion. i can tell you that global temperatures have risen since the industrial age.
carbon and methane emissions are at levels relatively near what they were during a catastrophic extinction event

I just want to suck nigger dicks all day. I hope the hurricane blows some dicks my way and they land in my ass and mouth

and nothing changed since then ... right

>muh ocean energ deplet after 2 big boy hurricane
>mommy said I get 200 good boy points for being the smartest bestest boy
Run downstairs Tyler! You don't want those delicious piping hot tendies to get cold.

You need to be thrown off a building like your muslim friends would do to you

you also believe dinosaur bones were planted by the devil, right?

Hurricanes are caused by black men fucking white women

Can you kill yourself

I don't care to educate you. You can stay as oblivious as you want. You obviously don't want to accept any evidence, because it is scientific consensus. But I assume the "s" word is your enemy ...

Keep believing Trump and those other morons, so the rest of us can make fun of you :D

Serves you right for voting for that Orange chimp that pulled out of the Paris accord.

This is your ally. Who is laughing at who...

usa is a shit-tier country anyway. makes me so happy to be in Uk

So this is what you call logic? HA HA HA

You're in the UK? I'm sorry for you, but you are right, better than being in the USA. :D

not with a bang but a whimper

Is letting in hundreds of thousands of muslims from a country that breeds terrorism logic? Trump is so evil

Black dicks love hurricanes.

You bring shame upon the human race

What? Dude, you are loosing it.

Take your meds.