Why have they succeeded and begun to prosper while other former USSR countries are mostly poor dictatorships...

Why have they succeeded and begun to prosper while other former USSR countries are mostly poor dictatorships. What's their secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HbjF-XVOmM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic_-RbgY3Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=rbbWIRhJbgc
spiegel.de/international/germany/homesick-for-a-dictatorship-majority-of-eastern-germans-feel-life-better-under-communism-a-634122.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonian_alien's_passport
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Erased
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're part of the EU

Only Estonia has done great stuff.
Latvia is on it's way after the corrupt russian bankscams scandal.
Lithuania is going backwards and most likely will stay the worst of the other balts.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HbjF-XVOmM

Bravo Estonia!
Good job Latvia.
Meh Lithuania...

Jokes aside Poland is growing considerably, Czech republic too.

Small populations extensive safetynets and revival programs initiated by other countries.

Shortly: Aid from EU and other institutions combined with successfull management of recovering economy

>czechia
>poland
>ex-USSR

Oh, I haven't noticed the ussr reference.
Culturally anyway they were european and similar to those, unlike other soviet countries.

because they are smart enough to drain money from richer countries

>not slavs
>western culture and high development before the occupation
>right wing economics after independence
>good neighbors

bravo

I like Estonia, but realistically your country is poor as hell. Your GDP is lower than Vermonts, which is the lowest of any U.S. state.

If it wasn't for NATO and the EU there would be nothing stopping R*ssia from retaking your country.

i like estonia

They're not Slavic or Turkic.

>your country is poor as hell
It's relative. Compared to the west, yes.
>If it wasn't for NATO and the EU there would be nothing stopping R*ssia from retaking your country.
NATO - yes. EU - not really. Thanks for that.

>What's their secret?
EU monies. They started to get eu funds even before they officially joined.

EU monies have helped a lot, but any country already wins big time by NOT being part of CIS. Russia fucks up everything it touches.

Only estonia is really "successful"

the rest have big problems and doesn't look so good

>Your GDP is lower than Vermonts, which is the lowest of any U.S. state.
hooo boy

shartlander here with the big revelations

a country that's been around for only 25 years, after getting raped by Soviet dictatorship for triple of that timespan, has a lower GDP than a state that has existed in prosperity for centuries, untouched by world wars and communist cancer?

whoda fuckin thunk

>communism >communism >communism

youtube.com/watch?v=Ic_-RbgY3Vw

>soviets take a fat shit on your country
>flood everything with degenerate russians
>build fuck-ugly commieblocks every 5 meters
>drain you of people and resources and export it all to russia

>this is all somehow totally alright and it's abnormal to be angry about it
>this is what slavshits ACTUALLY believe

Nigger, that's what you do.
You sell natural resources to countries like Germany and China. That's all you do. In 17 or so years you have sold resources for over 5 trillion dollars, and yet you still poor.

Not a single source was given.
Eastern Europe is shit because it's government is shit. Was always shit and will still be shit while people like you strawman their problems on other countries rather than fix their own.

East Germany and West Germany had the same government until the East was turned into a Soviet satellite state. And then it turned into shitty commie block dystopia

>soviets take a fat shit on your country
this comment literaly means nothing

>flood everything with degenerate russians
not in Lithuania.

>build fuck-ugly commieblocks every 5 meters
Have you been to france or UK? 20 century architecture is ulgy everywhere. Commieblocks themselves were invented in France.

>drain you of people and resources and export it all to Russia
In 1945 Estonia had no resources and Soviets didn't drained anyone

i sell nothing, resources are no mine

youtube.com/watch?v=rbbWIRhJbgc

spiegel.de/international/germany/homesick-for-a-dictatorship-majority-of-eastern-germans-feel-life-better-under-communism-a-634122.html

What you’ve just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent shitpost were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on thid board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Nigger, have you read your own constitution?
Natural resources of Russia, according to Russian constitution, belong to all the people of Russia

This

Basically, yeah

I don't disagree with your rating but Aussie OP is still right, our GDP per capita is still higher than any other ex-ussr country, including Russia.

Well we have good reasons to be butthurt.

Not being Orthodox Christian

EU money + market access

Big EU funds for small countries.

Can you pls stop with slavshits and talk only about russians

Quite offensive desu

>Your GDP is lower than Vermonts
No way. Really? No.... That can't be possible.
Not him, but this is Vermont we're talking about. It's me, like 18 other people, and a bunch of fucking cows. Vermont is a silly place.
t. Vermonter

you are honorary germanic

Can you please go outside of your house and make some photos?

Sry, but it's easy to forget about west slavs here. Around us it's Russians, Belorussians (actually Russians) and Ukrainians (also really Russians).

Like you have anything to say in that matter, mutt.

More like you are honorary slav
Poor slovenes :(

>NO SLAVS
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

there is no honor in beeing slav

It's early morning and raining here, but sure thing, polebro.

They do the lowest paying blue collar jobs and we don't let them vote so it's cool.
Also, you're the one that's basically Polish and speak a Balto-SLAVIC language.

It is

Its just russians who ruined slav brand

estonia only has 200k more population than vermont, and the gdp of us states is kind of bloated because of dollaridoos

In case it's not apparent, I live in a forest.

Just realized that you're probably the same "Lithuanian" from earlier posts and speak literal Russian anyway.

kys ivan russian subhuman
gonna defend your fellow subhumans more?
you russians disgust me

I think you tried to reply to that other "Lithuanian"?

>estonian flag
>actually russian
lol fucking subhuman slav

>200k
That's 30% of our population.

wtf thats racist
why do you disrciminate russians?

This.

>Shithuanians revealed to be leaf-tier shitposters

I guess it couldn't be helped

Couldn't have said it better myself, Estonians are just russians aka subhumans slavs

nice. i always wanted to live in a rural area, in some quite and calm place but here you can't have even a relatively decent life in a village, they all are too fucking poor.

>actually russian
Looks like you have serious problems with reading comprehension.

It's quite simple. We don't recognize the Soviet occupied Estonia as a legitimate state so citizenship wasn't automatically transferred. You need to speak Estonian to get naturalized so our scum was essentially left without citizenship and can't vote for parliament.

So much this...

dat "lithuanian" russian samefagging

100% truth right here.
How do we get Estonia banned from Sup Forums?

>why do you disrciminate russians?
It's like 'discriminating' dogs. Nobody cares.

I'm also tired of all these "Estonians" its been proven that all of these "Estonian" posters are actually just self hating russians worse than niggers tbhq

Are they Russian citizens then?

Honestly they should be happy that were not forced to leave

Bingo someone finally had the balls to say the truth.

Well that is why my statement is true.
Estonia > Latvia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lithuania

This. All these self hating Russian behind Estonian flags really piss me off, they ACTUALLY think that they are legit Estonians!!!

What have the Russians actually taken from the Baltic tho? With such a huge population did they need Estoenian workers? Does Estonia have some rare metal? Lots of wood? Something?

Estonia is a shithole, comparable to the balkans. Stop the meme. Even Latvia is better.

they are european ass-lickers
and you forgot poland

>Be Russian born in Estonia
>See that your native country is a shithole
>Pretend to be Estonian
Sad!

why cant they be prosperous and independant countries like Belarus?

Some are, but I think most have no citizenship at all. They have gray "alien" passports. I've heard they actually like them because it makes travelling easier and you can also bitch about Estonian fascists.
We're about the same-tier with Sloviena. Defo better than the balkans.

t. traveler who has traveled the balkans many times
How's Russian ass-licking working out for you?

They won everyone over with their cuteness.

Hopefully Russia annexes the artificial country of Estonia soon.

pretty sure thats not possible
a person cant be stateless

>We're about the same-tier with Sloviena. Defo better than the balkans.
Slovenia is shit, no country in the Eastern Europe is good.

#Truth
Estonia was never actually a country until a couple of years ago, unlike Lithuania they have no history they just been buttfucked by major powers like Sweden,Russia and the commonwealth, they are rapebabies

Sorry, bud. For what it's worth, we're very welcoming to immigrants. The cost of living here, however, is among the highest in the country.
>last pic I took this morning

Yes they can.
I liked it. Nice clean cities and Italians have taught you how to make coffee.

>Be proud "Estonian"
>Your parents are russians
wow what a cuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonian_alien's_passport

>Slovenia is shit
I've heard that it's the opposite of that.

yeah and estonia also has 320,000 worthless russians living there

Estonia is just sub urbs of st petersburg, the term "Estonian" is made up by self hating slavs who lived in "Estonia"

They even copied a language from Finns and called it "Estonian" when they are actually just russians, not only that they also think they are nordic :DDDDDD

Slovenia looks 1st world, but the standard of living is not on the same level. The same goes for Estonia, Czech republic etc...

wtf, thats violation of human rights
those people are second class citizens in their own country

how do i get one? if i come to estonia and pretend that i am a faggot and they oppress me in russia, will i get such passport?
honestly, i'd better be a street cleaner in estonia than an office clerk here.

P-please stop bullying us

>their own country
>
Start an anti-Putin blog or write dissident columns. We give asylum to these people all the time.

Check this shit out, that's the true face of Eastern EU.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Erased

your entire history consists of bullying everyone else, so no

well, if they have no other citizenship, then Estonia is their home country
Please dont forget that Estonia always used to have a small Russian minority

lel. i already became immune to all the insults and humiliation. such as life for a russian. we can't even post with a russian flag on the internet without being insulted.

wow, i had no idea such human rights violations would be possible within the EU

i think i'll end up in gulag rather than in estonia if i do that