My neighbor is an obese, alcoholic pedophile that spends his days staring out at the neighborhood kids...

My neighbor is an obese, alcoholic pedophile that spends his days staring out at the neighborhood kids, and listens to deafening, God-awful Drum & Bass at 4am.

How do I fuck up his lock the next time he's out so that his key won't work, without making it obvious that I've tampered with it?

Slip a cut-off from a paperclip into the keyhole. Key won't fit anymore.

Hit him in the head with a bike lock.

He genuinely wouldn't feel it. His head is massive.

buy some cocaine, cut it up with rat poison and frame him for drug dealing and endangering life.

He looks like a brit. Which makes you a brit. In such case means you can/will do nothing because your all faggot liberals.

He's an English cunt. I am not.

If only we could all spell like you guys from San Francisco.

*you're
Americans are so dense.

Get quick weld epoxy.
Mix it up and jam it into the lock.
Then use a razor blade to scape of excess.
Will harden, will take a crane to get it out.

superglue is your easiest method, its my go to liquid for fucking a lock in the asshole

Thanks guys.

superglue, or if you're hardcore, melt the lock with an oxyacetylene torch.

> magnesium ribbon in the lock.
> light it.
> burns hot enough to melt lock insides
> may set door, then house on fire

As others have said, something that hardens inside the lock. Rubber cement is a good one, superglue, etc. Or, plant pests in the sides of his house

Cum in the lock

>take a crane to get it out
kek

Loctite Chemical Metal squeezed into lock.

Yeah fuck up his lock a bit. That'll teach him to play dnb at 4 and nonce all day. OP is Batman.

Drum & Bass
>god awful

This but coat it in super glue so he can't pull it out with little plyers or anything

Just bash his fucking teeth in.