Before you call me a leftist butthurtfag, let me tell you that I'm not. And I'm more of a centrist

Before you call me a leftist butthurtfag, let me tell you that I'm not. And I'm more of a centrist.

But remember this night? Fuck that fucking sucked.

That man should not be president.

I hate that man with every fiber of my being. He's a complete moron. Everything he touches turns to fail. He panders to people and makes promises no one would be able to keep. Every one he has encountered he has fucked over.

Not trolling. Not bait. Just a normal fag from a normal family.

Didn't suck as much as nearly every subsequent day.

>not bait
Nice bait.

The ONLY difference between him and a typical politician is that he doesn't have the same level of polish they do. A typical politician will say all the right things and everything will be filtered through a team of interns making sure they don't offend anyone, but behind the scenes they do the same shit - flipflop on issues, lie, screw over the people who voted for them, etc.

You might think you'd prefer a robot like paul ryan or mitt romney or whoever but they are all the same.

>doesn't have the same level of polish they do. A typical politician will say all the right things and everything will be filtered through a team of interns making sure they don't offend anyone

When dealing with dozens of touchy world leaders, that's kind of important. The US is now a trash country.

The funniest thing about this whole mess is that there were enough idiots in your country to actually vote him into office.

that's silly, they are grown-ass adults, they should talk like real people. Besides, they only get offended if it is politically beneficial to do so. It has nothing to do with how you say it, it's all about what you say.

The standard politician these days is a soulless robot being piloted by special interest groups and lobbyists. Trump is the same but he might actually still have some remnant of a soul given that he shows actual emotion that is not a calculated move by an army of political analysts.

Youre late to the Party OP. Trump is done. Youre still left with 30% of the country ready to support an Emperor of his Stupidity level.

>Centrist
>Complains about Trump
Sure.

Don't come to Sup Forums with reason and logic about the orange clown. It doesn't exist here. Reasonable people on Sup Forums never mention that moron. Trolls talk about him, and only trolls/ Trumptards/ libtards say anything about Trump on Sup Forums. No rational people have anything to say here. Rational people ignore Sup Forums and dipshits rage for Trump (mostly) and against Trump (secondly). Come to Sup Forums for rational people, most will not reply.

>Trying to reason with people in Sup Forums by telling them that reason and logic doesn't exist here.

Kek

No, this ones ego and ignorance make him worse

Just wait. In 30 years you'll be sitting in a tin shack eating soylent green and thinking about "the good old days " in 2017.

It's all downhill from here.

kkk

>september 15
>still butthurt

This the the Emporer in which you speak. He has never failed.. and if a policy did not pass, it was the Democrats stonewalling or the RINOs being Democrats.. he will go down as the best president in history.

Narcissism isn't an emotion.

> this is what trumpets actually believe

The dude was literally busted with a scam school fucking young adults out of money.

Source?

Truth hurts Bobby..back to bed.

>What is Trump University?
Are you fucking kidding me?

Google Trump University

Did you just wake up from a coma?

i can never tell if people actually think this or they just say it because mob mentality or shock value

> inb4 a Trumptard says Trump University wasnt a scam.
Although it seems like the Trumpists have hid under a rock for now, as i have not seen much pro-trump tweets and threads anymore. Is he finally dead?

>Is he finally dead?
pretty much

At least the other politicians gave us the courtesy of attempting to lie well.

Source this now, you can't because you'll find out that the people that did that paid to use his name, not him actually screwing people over.

You couldn't be anymore Butt Hurt

He himself had to settle through a court.

And I'd say you're a dumbass if you don't realize he's literally failing in all the exact same ways as the two that came before.

Sure, the last two presidents pandered differently, but legislated the same.

Try saying that to my face

> the face of a man who collects skulls in his basement and talks to them.

Everyone likes to say they are centrist, but most realy are not.

Statistically speaking, the sarcasm is inappropriate

Failing to gather consent is still failing

Saying that he was busted with a scam school is not the same as settling out of court. Where are these sources that are claiming Trump himself scammed people?

SJWs are mad that their phony global warming scheme is finally coming to an end. And we're finally cracking down on the crazy people that think they can change genders.

AND WE CAN END OBAMA'S NET NEUTRALITY RULES SO WE CAN FINALLY GET INTERNET FASTLANES!

In the fucking court case that he SETTLED out of, holy fuck are you even paying attention?

>settled
>not liable
pick one

Settled because liable.
You don't get to pick.

That's not how it works bozo.

1/10 (I replied)

Not our fault you have zero understanding of how the law works.

leftist butthurtfag

Curious. What do you think was the reason Trump payed out 25 million to the people suing him for his scam university?

sure kid

sure kid

sure kid

sure kid

> russian bots are too late

so?

Same reason any famous person who is innocent settles, they don't want their name tarnished and drug through the mud. Do you think MJ raped every single kid that sued him? You don't think maybe one or two just wanted a quick buck, so they accused him?
Show me proof he was liable or guilty of something and I will believe you.

sure kid

thank you for supporting trump

so?

sad irrational poster detected

sure kid.

He's got good ideas though. He's trying to curb terrorist recruitment by turning off the internet and he's building a wall that mexico will pay for.

doesn't understand the legal system

sure kid.

Have you read nothing about Trump University? He was supposed to pay a huge settlement for it.

doesn't understand legal system

can you give an adult answer?

Fuck you op

delusional lefthole right here

sorry not a whining child like you.
so you're stalking the president.
noice.

You cannot claim they are innocent when it is an out of court settlement. You can only say they are not guilty, there is a big difference.

Later on down the line Trump could be sued for the same issue by a different party. If he was found innocent in a court, he could not be sued again for the same issue.

I never claimed he was innocent, I was using innocence as a reference. Do you really believe everyone who has settled was guilty of what they were accused of doing? AGAIN, I'm not talking bout a court of law, I am talking about ACTUAL INNOCENCE.

Typical republican response. Just because other people have connections to Russia, it doesn't imply trump's innocence or guilt. What implies his guilt is that he keeps changing his story and lying about it.

For some reason, I was expecting an actual response from a republican. How's that winning going? Your party can't pass any major legislation and your president is working with the democrats and against your own party

so?

"I don’t settle cases." - potus

So your post was irrelevant and retarded

Dude's 70 years old and failed life

time to give up the excuses, I could be a better politician and I'm an introverted computer programmer

sure kid

>so?

I guess who cares what you think then?

Trump does.

If you wanna help, don't say cringy shit like that.

not true in the least

I feel you bro. I voted for this douchebag simply because Hillary sucks worse, and because of hope beyond that he would provide a fix to healthcare (ACA is killing me....I'm in the individual marketplace, and earn too much for subsidies, but not enough to simply pay and not give a fuck).

So I am partially to blame for putting in office someone with the oratory skills and literacy level of a sixth-grader, who cannot move forward a single piece of his agenda (even with his party controlling congress), who can't put together a functional and effective staff, and who is virtually single-handedly making us the laughingstock of the planet.

>Centrists mad about a moderate populist president

nope user. Checks out fine.

Seriously, he's fucking done nothing hardcore. You morons are just so brainwashed that him breathing is an act of hatred and oppression to you. I wouldn't care if some of you weren't actually trying to start a civil war over a fucking moderate populist.

Consider suicide.

...brutal, dude.

As a coastal elite libtard, I have been heartened for months that "this douchebag" is absolutely inspiring an entire generation of smart, competent people to go into public service. It's gonna be like everyone who went into the political parties after Nixon, or the IC after Iraq - people dedicated to protecting the viability our shared institutions. All the nameless herros who do the grunt work of making the internet run and clean water come out of the faucet.

And in the last week, seeing how easy it's been for my BFFs Chuck&Nancy to take candy from Trump like he's a baby (at this point they're emptying out the baby's trust fund while they're at it), I'm actually notevenmadbruh. Maybe russiarussiarussia is fake news after all. 3.5 more years of this would be pretty legit.

Firing the FBI director is not extreme on the left-right scale, but it's not what a boring moderate would do.

>Chuck&Nancy
They haven't done a thing though, you think because they said, "No Wall", that they have accomplished something?

>Everything he touches turns to fail
He's like a King Midas of turds

You mean the FBI director the left was screaming to be fired back when he cleared Hillary? Whom the left flipped from accusing of being a collaborator with Trump to their champion against Trump?

It was hilarious though.
>how dare Trump fire Comey...like we had demanded...for the reasons we demanded...

FBI director at that point had earned the ire of both left and right. So actually yeah a fresh start at the FBI without the election baggage does sound like something a moderate would do.

STFU, leftist butthurtfag.

Best. Night. Ever.

He said, right before getting cornholed by an "innocent" muslim regfugee...

>The ONLY difference between him and a typical politician is that he doesn't have the same level of polish they do.

And he doesn't understand how the branches of government work, or what the powers and duties of the president are, or what civil liberties are, or what the amendments to the constitution are, beyond the 2nd.

FTFY

lol...like The Rock and Oprah. Spend some more time in your left coast echo chamber, faggot.

Say hi to Maxine for us, she's a fair representation of your state.

Yeah, anyone living in Mar A Lago must be a fucking failure.

Jesus fuck you guys are stupid.

>He panders to people and makes promises no one would be able to keep.

So he's just like every other politician on the planet then.