Why do so many Americans on this board tell Europeans to save themselves and to stop accepting refugees when it is the...

Why do so many Americans on this board tell Europeans to save themselves and to stop accepting refugees when it is the U.S. and Israels fault that all these people in the Middle East are fleeing their countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

lucify.com/the-flow-towards-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't have to accept them, idiot.

Europeans don't have to accept them.

I don't agree with Israel and cuckmerica's horseshit but it takes two to tango.

It's all part of the plan anyway. We're just the ants scurrying around thinking we matter. But we don't because we're too cowardly to stand up and be counted.

i feel nothing for these floating turds

This

>U.S. and Israels fault that all these people in the Middle East are fleeing their countries

Becuase brown people are never at fault. Maybe the refugee crisis happened because Muslims are psychotic and aggressive so they completely fucked their own countries.

yeah it's the US fault the middle east has been a at war with each other for millennia.

because america went from 90% white to 60% in like 50 years

don't let it happen to you too, you still have time

Tell them to go to saudi arabia, where they are floating in oil wealth, have enough room and resources to support them, and are culturally homogenized.

OP is right, also it's funny democrats support this maniac

Because Americans aren't responsible for the actions of our government?

Nah you fucked their shit up for your Jewish master. Or perhaps you're a Jew yourself, probably.

You vote them in, Cletus.

1. as said by others, they dont need to take them in.
2. large part of the immigration to europe arent even from war zones.
>pakistan
>afganistan
>most of africa
>turkey
>egypt
3. once they reach a country in which there i n immediate risk for they life they are no longr considered refugees. case in point: turkey and morocco.

>Holds the people who live in their countries accountable for how they act.
> Must be a Jew

Well here's a surprise, your own government also has participated in the same conflicts, does that make you personally responsible too?

It blows my mind that Sup Forums doesn't support isreal.
Don't like jews in your governing body? don't elect them. Leave them to kill shit skins.
Never change based Sayeret Matkal

You unstabilised the region for Israel.

These sandniggers are going ALL THE WAY to fucking europe, specifically Germany and Sweden.

Now, why would they go to those two countries in particular if they're just fleeing some "war" that is the USA's fault?

OH YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT. Germany and Sweden have the most gibsmedats

fukkin /thread

>France is the third largest exporter of weapons to the Middle East.

I didn't vote for the party that went to war in Iraq. The British people who did are partly responsible, yes. They have not took the time to look at the big picture of what's going on.

It takes a bit to load, but here is where the "refugees" are coming from:

lucify.com/the-flow-towards-europe/

It is every bit as much the fault of the Europeans for providing them with welfare as it is ours for bombing the ME. Actually, it is even more their fault. Europeans are trying to make up for their lower birth rates via immigration, and it is backfiring on them in spectacular fashion.

Right now, nobody in power has the balls to do what needs to be done.

shit flag aside
you're supposed to stop them by killing them dumbasses

God, even the kids have that Rapehairstyle.

They fucking did it themselves. You sound like a nigger, just replace "Whitey dun me wrong" with "Jews dun me Wrong"

You cannot /thread your own post, so let me do it for you

/thread

FPBP

fucking cucks

Most of all the problems are created by USA.
latin america, middle east and many more.
But the board instead of discussing anything seriously, just regurgitates le merchant, le hands meme.

you idiot's are the ones who arbitrarily divided up these places without consideration for the rival groups living in them.

this

You're a fucking kike. Americucks killed gaddaffi and saddam and took away the fragile semblance of order in the Middle East.

Kill yourself, yid.

Hispanics are pretty much white, at least the Mestizos and Castizos

And we're not even taking them in, kek

>inb4 the inevitable "poo in loo"

At least one day we'll all die

You were already swarming with them

also this

y'all niggas think I didnt see Lawrence of Arabia.

Shit Niggas, you Mufuckas fucked up sum shit , nigga fo real nigga.

yo, Faizul was a bitch do'

You import all of yours from Belgium.

You are the closest to Syria. You have to take them because your fucked up government started the war in the middle east.

The only reason the US started getting involved in the middle east was on behalf of the UK and other european countries with interests in the region. You brought it upon yourselves, you created the monster that is the US military industrial complex with your world wars and infighting so reap what you sow faggots.

t. paco lopez

>Hispanics are pretty much white

>burgers are all fat stupid incompetent retards
>actually it's the american common people, not the corrupt jew controlled government, that is disrupting middle east and latin america

pick 1

Israel were the ones who wanted us to go to war in the Middle East

Castizos are

>russia has oil
>hey EU can we sell this oil to you?
>NO!! CYKA BLYAT GET OUT OF HERE EAT THIS SANCTION XD
>oh shit we dont have oil
>america pls get oil for us
>uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>war raises oil prices making oil even more exclusive of a commodity
>uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>open borders
>rape rates sky rocket
>uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>"this is America's fault im pretty sure"

>we DINDU NUFFIN

There wasn't stability under Saddam...He starts two wars, has to gas his own people to keep his state safe and then drain the Shia out their marshes.

Gaddafi fought two wars with his neighbors(Chad and Egypt) and then funded a shit ton of ragtag terrorist groups which ironically targeted Brits the most but I'm the cuck. For fuck sake, members of the Gaddafi family killed a police officer of yours and you still are gonna defend him? Also we just provided air support, the Libyans rose up first.

I didn't support either two interventions but stop this "dey gave us stability" horseshit. It's just simple thinking on your part.

No I just want faggot europeans to accept their role

This is actually a concise assessment of the last 4 years.

>Litterally everything is Eve and Adams fault

God damn Muslims ruined it from the start

Why doesn't Europe leave NATO and it's countries become independant counterbalances to USA hegemony that causes these problems?

they don't, so they get invaded