Daily reminder, Donald Trump is a liar and a fraud. He's worth far less than he says he is. He owes far more...

Daily reminder, Donald Trump is a liar and a fraud. He's worth far less than he says he is. He owes far more. He uses every trick in the book to scam the public purse out of its due, leaving you and me to pick up the tab for everything from defense to border patrols.

Oh, yeah - and he hardly gives anything to charities and good causes, not even for veterans, despite all his pious claims to the contrary.

Those are the inevitable suspicions after Trump's latest "ha-ha, fooled you!" moment. He has just said he won't release his tax returns after all - or, at least, not until after the November election, when it will be moot. A few months ago he was assuring Republican primary voters that his returns were on their way, once a "routine audit" was under way. We can safely assume that the Trumpanzees will respond to the latest slap in the face in their usual way - namely, shouting "Libtard!" at anyone who criticizes their Leader.

I'm becoming increasingly suspicious that Trump's entire campaign is just a big joke to see how stupid many modern Republicans really are. When he shuts the door at the end of the day, he must think: "Can you believe this crap? These people will buy anything!"

There are no good reasons for Dodging Donald to withhold his tax returns. The only one that is plausible is that he has something to hide.

>don't worry, my shekels were given to be upfront
>I'm not even a Hillary shill. She's just as awful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pic
He was right when he sait that.

Can you tl;dr the rest of you crap?
Nvm, I am now a #HillfireMissile.

I am for sure voting for Trump now.
You have to be so buttblasted to make this post that I can't wait to taste your tears when he is elected.
Thanks for helping me make up my mind on who to vote for.

t. Increasing nervous Arab/spic/SJW

trump lies far more than hillary, which says A LOT about him

it proves his supporters do not like him because of his policies or his honesty. they like him because they are a cult of personality. his supporters readily admit they do not care about his lies, and in fact like him more when he does lie.

You could say the exact same thing about Bernie Sanders.

You will hang from the wall.

I would still vote for him if he shot somebody.
It would make me vote for him even harder.
I'd probably rip the paper in half.

It's one thing to lie when in the process of playing the system to get rich. It's another to be a lawmaker who lies about how he is bribed to sell out his own citizens to make it possible to play the system. Only a true communist wouldn't know the difference.

Fifty cents have been deposited.

I supported Trump before, but you really opened my eyes. I'm a HillShill now.

You could literally say that for any public figure that is relevant at the moment.

Kinda like that Senator Armstrong guy from MGR:Revengence. Complete asshole but I'd still vote for him.

>Faggot noises.

you could definitely say it about bernie, not hillary though. no one supports hillary for her personality.

so you are saying all trumpshills are true communists?

>implying trump won't walk back the wall, just like he did all his other "policies"
>implying you won't defend him when he does, just like every other time

only someone deep in the cult would respond to the blatant truth with sarcasm

Go back to webbit faggot

You will hang from Trump tower.

Fuck off Shillary

so you admit he will walk back his wall "policy", and you will defend him when he does so. that is adorable. now fuck off leaf.

Thanks to this I'm now a #trumpmissile

Thank you for correcting the record.

Doens't Hillary claim to be a feminist who will champoin women's rights?
Is this not part of her personality even if it's a lie?
Isn't this why she has the lead in female voters?

I am now a #cruzmissile.

you could argue her support among women is a combination of policy and personality. though she does have a lot of policy proposals for women, she also is very friendly with places like saudi arabia..

Cool - just source all those claims with an thing but reddit posts, Op Eds, blog posts, YouTube comments and opinion pieces.

You can't because none of it is true. You actually believe bullshit. You've filled your head with nonsense narratives and half truths because it confirms your biases about conservatives/rich people/celebrities etc. What's worse you actually spread this nonsense with zero actual evidence - only going on the speculations of talking heads.

You're fucking sad, bro.

Daily Reminder: Hillary Clinton talks to dead people.

youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE

>you could argue her support among women is a combination of policy and personality
You could argue the same thing about Bernie and Trump.

You know he's been talking about his policies and platform in public since the late 80s, and has written a book on them back in the early 00s, right?

That's how the PC brainwashing works.
After a person has been indoctrinated, when they hear a particular buzzword, they respond in a programmed manner.
>x is racist
>omg, i totally don't want to be associated with the shame and humiliation that comes with that label
In essence, they turn off their critical thinking abilities ouy of fear.