>discussion
>pics of girls
whathaveyou, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/7/80-84
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

quran.com/7/80-84

how do you feel about that passage

Daily reminder that Islam rejects science and that claims that the Quran contains scientific knowledge ahead of its time are laughable.

Why did al nusra and other rebel factions form ISIS. Because their Baghdadi needed a global enemy

>kill the gays
personally, I'm bi myself so I'm a bit scared of being found out but my community's pretty lax, only repercussion would be the local aunties word-of-mouth

true, thats why I no longer subscribe to it. that and my slothfulness to do the rituals and such

Want to hear a joke? Islamic front muslim brotherhood Wahhabism

Islam is the most perfect religion, jews and christian should go straight to Jahanam

peace be upon you brother!

I SHIT ON ALLAH

i don't geddit senpai

Eeesh not mainstream Islam so not a lot of triggerings gonna happen

OP is ex-muslim bruzzer

Islam should be eradicated for the face of the Earth.

The middle east used to be Christan with high porportions of Greco-Roman Europeans.

North Africa used to be primarily European and Christian.

The Ottoman Turks waged wars of conquest against the European nations for centuries. The Barbary pirates waged jihad against Christian European nations until the US went to war with them.

Islam is still waging jihad against the West and has been since the death of Mohammed.

Istanbul used to be Christian Constantinople. Islam immediately began expanding with the death if Mohammed and began waging wars with Persia and Byzantium.

Islam enslaved millions of people throughout the centuries from Africa, Europe, India and Asia.

Islamic nations still practice slavery.

The Islamic "Golden Age" was a consequence of the Abbasid caliphate translating and copying Greek and Roman texts. Little original science was actually contributed.

Fuck Islam.

wow what country still practicing slavery? i want to fuck niggers

If by "most perfect" you mean "demonstrably false", sure.

not niggers anymore, just bengalis and pinoys
basically all the countries in the arabian peninsula

Kill the infidels!

The Ummayad caliphate reached Tours, France in its efforts to conquer Europe. They managed to destroy the Visigothic kingdom of Iberia (Spain) in reaching France.

The Ottoman Turks reached Vienna, Austria in the early modern era.

Greece used to be Greek.

Now Britain is being conquered from within. Sweden introduced its first Islamic political party. Germany is swelling with Muslims. France is on the brink of civil war.

How did we let this happen?

Try it bitch. All Muslims will be erased from Earth if they try.
Also Mohammed is a child rapist

KILL PEDOPHILE MUHAMED

Remember Muslim empire was the most advanced civilization before the jews made their comeback from cumskin power, we should have kill all the jews when we could.

Exhume and clone Charles "The Hammer" Martel. Problem solved.

Islam is to people what rabies is to dogs, Churchill said

Get rid of all the desert religions.

Yes, but now Islam with their anti-science agenda are literally a 1000 years behind every other Religion. And maybe we should now kill all muslims before we have to look back and say the same.

Fuck making America great again we need to make the world great again and take it back

RESTORE CORALVS TO THE THRONE

We are doing the world a disservice by not liberating them from their barbarism.

I wondering why there's no ISIS bombing attack in Israel and Saudi Arabia

I bet you guys have never heard of Malaysia

Israel needs diversity. Too homogenous. Sad!

Black and yellow black and yellow

Keep drinking the camel piss....Islam destroyed a thriving civilization and replaced it with ass backwards lunatics.

allah eat mohammed shit in hell

>buy billion qurans
>draw images of muhhamad in every quran
>images of the prophet are not allowed
>destroying the holy quran is forbidden too
>all the goatfuckers neck themselves