So i had this girl fuck 2 guys as I recorded. Problem is the one guy was a very thick 13 inches...

So i had this girl fuck 2 guys as I recorded. Problem is the one guy was a very thick 13 inches. Now she wont stop puking. And ideas why? Also i fucked her this morning and the other guys load was still up there all cold. And after i came in her. She puked again. Did a BBC really destroy her?

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/cervicitis/basics/definition/con-20026738
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Op here oc from last night

She bled too

Do you have the vid to send to me? Wanna kik me?

> very thick 13 inches

Its 9 mins long and very amateur. Hard to set up a secret dogging with Craigslist guys in a state park with no cops. But pulled it off

S
sceagles515

Yea! She bled

Show us the vid, its really hot.

I left my kik. But i want to know why she's bleeding! And puking

He probably put something on his dick to poison her your going to have to eat it out of her

early signs of hiv infection

You let a nigger bust in your chick, puking is the sign that the liver is damaged/infected i think thats the onset of hep c. Get checked.

Not funny. She got immediately after she was done. The vid shows her begging for it to stop.

Not my chick. Just my fuck buddy

Is she used to taking big dicks?

Yup seen it before ... early symptoms of HIV mate ... You better be running right now to you gp and beg for PEP pills if you dont want to carry that shit too ......

you sure the peepee wasn't fake? with like a razorblade hidden in the tip or something?

or maybe he just wrecked her cervix real bad, apparently it hurts like fucking hell if you bruise it.

You still went up her while she had cold nig cum inside of her. Idgaf who she is, get checked or else you'll end up looking like one of the simpsons with your busted liver.

That's what happens when shove a log of shit up your pussy

Most like just a bit too rough it tends to happen with biggus dickus type folks.

Also post vid don't have kik

100 4 times over that's real shit dawg

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/cervicitis/basics/definition/con-20026738

AYO TURDBOI *wipes ass* HOL UP

Just looked it up. She puked immediately. Its not been 2 weeks. This was literally 5-6 hours ago

Can confirm big dikkus man. I've made a girl bleed. Her vagina just wasn't used to my size. As for the puking, it might have something to do with the white guy she was sucking. If she swallowed his cum she might be having a bad reaction.

But it is flu season. A doc would help better

But she dont get periods. Had a hysterectomy done. Im thinking maybe thats it plus the pure trauma of her taking that big of a cock in her

Tried even 2 min vid too much for site

well I didn't find anything else that made sense that is that short of a time window. He probably bruised the fucking shit out of her.

Also, I'm pretty sure the "between periods" part is just to say that it is at an abnormal time. If they said "bleeding during periods" it wouldn't make any fucking sense.

Yea.. lost my sex slave for 2 weeks:(

But for full vid . My kik is sceagles515

upload somewhere and leave the link here u nigger. try mega

gotta be careful buddy

White women are allergic to nigger cum. That's why their asses swell up after they fuck niggers for a while. She's ruined for you now dude.

Not much into computers myself but should have been more clear myself I guess.

This site can't handle shit try

uploadfiles io

thanks for trying to deliver at least

She sure felt good this morning. Til the puking. So i think your wrong

Status on the upload?

None hit me on kik and ill send you 5 part vid. 2 other anonymous got them too

Don't fuck around asking Sup Forums. Get medical attention if there's any doubt.

Try MEGA user.
>please upload

cool might be a bit later though

Just get on kik