> meet 6/10 cutie (8/10 personality)
> she be tomboy
> start hanging out
> really cool chick
> pays for herself
> gets mad if i pay for her
> tell her we should fuck after week of chilling
> she says, oh shit user i have a bf
> be surprised, why you chilling with me then?
> oh user i have 0 girlfriends and all my friends are guys
> says she likes me
> we drink together all the time
> we chill together all the time
> she refuses my sexual advances

what is the deal with tomboys Sup Forums? do i need to continue to pursue that ass or do i move on?

never had any exp with tomboys, im not sure whether shes a real deal (trying to stay faithful to her bf) while drinking with me.

she has tons of beta orbiters too, she says they are ''friends'' she likes me but nothing sexual for now (down to chill and drink with me) and her bf doesnt mind.

would be cool to know whats up from someone who had quite a bit of exp with tomboys.

It's a man, baby.

she has a boyfriend and respects him enough to not cheat on him, its nothing about tomboys, stop trying to fuck her or you will lose what seems like a good friend

>redpoll me on tomboys

I think this is the stupidest thing I've seen on Sup Forums

ur ugly as fuck faggot.take a hint when they make up imaginary bf's instead of touching your dick.

lol bro i dont give a fuck about ''being her friend'' what kind of beta male are you?

im on the hunt for that ass

im solid 9/10 and generally smash when we drink, bf or not

this chick is pretty cool tho, like a man in a girls body

Tomboys typically have anxiety, BPD, or depression and are sometimes into polynamorous relationships, and typically daddy-dom shit. They're usually far-left leaning politically, and also tend to flake. You'll end up with a nasty case of herpes if you manage to fuck her. Also, they love to draw on tablets.

If no sex and being one of the beta posse is enough, then congratulations.

Otherwise you need to draw a line and stop being this person's friendpillow. A real gf wouldn't tolerate her as your friend. So she's not just wasting your time she's gf repellant.

interesting, do tell more

what kind of exp did you have with tomboys?

i still bang other girls, we generally chill and drink on weekends. She doesnt complain about her bf or life. We legit just drink and have fun. No sex is kinda gay tho. Having trouble relating why she doesnt want to bang yet wants to get drunk so much she passed out in my apartment.

you seem very over-confident

may i see a picture of you? i'd love to see a solid 9/10

and if you still call it 'smash' you are too immature to have had sex on more than ten occasions

i am very over confident, good find!

you cant be a man lol

ill continue smashing while having maturity of a 15 year old ;)

>Having trouble relating why she doesn't want to bang yet.

Are you seriously this fucking stupid? She doesn't want to cheat on her BF. You aren't the shit you think you are, bro. You remind me of two of my friends. One did the same type of shit you do and he's buried 6 feet under cause an angry BF put several bullet sin his head. The other one learned his lesson when every girl he meets cheats on him.

i am a man, i'd just like to compare myself to a man of your stature to see where i would come on the ratings scale

you sound like a stupid fucking faggot cuck little cocky ass bitch
>man in a girls body
faggot

Sorry to say but just cuz a vagina is being nice to you doesn't mean she wants your penis you silly

> Having trouble relating why she doesnt want to bang yet wants to get drunk so much she passed out in my apartment.

Wants company, with a little frisson of unrequieted sexual tension she is in control of. You can either roll with that if it's enough, or just become unavailable and look for a real gf.

If you want to see a pokerface you should tell her you are looking for a real gf and if as a buddy she could hook you up.

That's so bad and cliché. Do these people get all their relationship knowledge from anime?

>Do these people get all their relationship knowledge from anime?
M-maybe

i have destroyed many ''relationships'' so im rather surprised how cool this chick is, its really hard to imagine her not wanting to cheat on her bf

from what i heard he was her old friend of 3 years or some shit

i generally dont stay for too long if no sex within first 5 meets

why the fuck would she have 0 girlfriends and over 9000 guy friends? this is something i cant wrap my mind around

i cant help it man, i just want to feel our penises to touch

not sure if i follow, im not looking for a gf, i just wanna bang & continue chilling with her from time to time

IDK everyone's different but I'm in kind of the opposite situation (where i'm good friend with a girl and know she's into me but I'm not into her) and I love hanging with her because she's fun, but also kind of keeping her hopeful, and seeing her so attracted to me is great for my ego. I'm kind of an attention whore.
So if she's anything like me, she has no intention of fucking you (or at least while she has a bf), she just likes your company and your attention.
Also if she cheats on her bf for you, don't make it a serious relationship because she will cheat on you too.

user kun how does it feel knowing you're gonna die and this is gonna be your peak??

Yeah don't do that it's not good for you mental health and it builds false expectation.
Don't try to force the cute little things that happen just let them happen, otherwise it's not cute

forgot to add, i hear they started going out legit 2 days after we met

she said she thought i dont give a fuck about her as im way out of her league basically

but now she doesnt want to fuck so im really contemplating on getting away from her & just keeping in touch, to see when she wants to get dirty

you're just a little bit scummy, you know that?

why would i die user senpai? cant say i plan on dying anytime soon

forgot to add this part
dont care about serious relationship, just trying to figure out whats going on inside that tomboy head of hers

i wonder if its commitment or she is scared of sex or just enjoys attention & ego boost a bit too much

>"i'm a 9/10"
>"i'm very confident"
>"ill continue smashing"
>"i have destroyed many ''relationships''
>can't manage to have sex with a fucking 6/10 and asking Sup Forums for advice

thanks for the chuckle op

Ask her directly. In my experience they are weak to that kind of approach.

I'd say it's, her commitment, the attention and ego boost, but also she probably enjoy hanging with you just as friends

I have several female friends who don't hang out with other girls. It's not as rare as you'd think. The reason they don't hang out with other females is cause they can't stand other females. My cousin is one of these types of girls too. very pretty, but she told me that she refuses to hang out with other girls cause she doesn't like them and want to deal with bullshit. I still think you're a tool, but you can do what ever you want.

A little word of caution though. When you actually want a relationship DO NOT try to go for a girl in a relationship cause you'll end up getting cheated on.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA op has sex with thots all day, now hes chasing a girl with a semblance of a personality for the first time

u r the definition of fuckboy

yeah none of those are natural, they filmed it for attention and making other people jealous.
That's retarded

how so?

im working on 4 different revenue streams and i dont have time for serious relationships.

life is short, im honest with people i meet about everything i want

pretty much, are you afraid to ask good ole Sup Forums for sexual advice?

also add 6 figures that i pull on auto pilot to that list (will be 7f in ~3 years)

i tried that 3 times now, she basically goes silent for several minutes

unless something changes, if she doesnt put out next time we hang out, im out wasting time on her

thats what i think atm, i also have a feeling that she might be afraid of sex and just wants a friend

This, not hard at all to pick up bar sluts.

What im saying baka is your life wont get any better and soon you'll die in say 50 years. Better plan on doing something worthwhile or itll all be pointless>~

IDK man if you're really ballsy and don't give a fuck just try to make a physical move.
Just don't be afraid of being accused of rape and/or of her bf and his boys

To be honest if you're a 9/10 then prove it. I have no issues with telling a guy he's good looking even if you queers call me a fag for doing so.

here's what you do- she has a bunch of guy friends because it feeds her ego. She likes being desired. if she started dating this guy only two days after meeting you- she's keeping you around for backup plan.

So...back to what you do- she feeds off validation- you telling her you want to fuck her means she gets that validation- and she doesn't need to fuck you to feel better. Reverse the roles. Start the slow fade away from her and make it obvious- that you don't really have time for someone that's not gonna put out. Play not interested and she'll feel like she is out of your league...and she'll feel like you're rejecting her. She'll do one of two things- she'll either treat it as a shit test and decide she doesn't need you if you just want to smash...which is not a loss as now you have freed up time to smash other women. Or....she'll start trying to put the moves on you and wait for you to pursue before shutting you down. Bait her as far as you can until she puts herself in a situation where she caves and is asking you for sex. She'll leave the current boyfriend just to see if she can get what she can't have. Be warned- she'll want a relationship after you fuck. So think carefully about whether it's worth it.

This

Totally make a move on this girl OP she obviously wants your amazing sex skills and massive penis

>pretty much, are you afraid to ask good ole Sup Forums for sexual advice?

I don't need to

but since you do here you go

since you already asked for sex and she refused but she's still hanging out with you, she might be somewhat interested, if you're really that rich and beautiful as you say that's just normal for her to be into you, it's basic human istincts. At the same time she sounds like a cool girl who won't cheat on her bf, and at the moment she's having an ego boost just having you as a friend.

Right now you're a bitch beta boy, she's having it all (bf for fucking and cool friend to hang with and show off) and you are not having what you want (fuck her).

If you're really that confident, alpha and with high self esteem like you say you are, you would have dropped this already and moved on to someone else.

Lool, i know her. , Hanna? If so, then i also fucked her.

sorry, i dont understand

my lfie has been getting better year after year for quite some time now

im not into rape, i like her quite a bit but if she doesnt want to get down

i have never forced myself onto anyone, i like when the attraction is mutual

i dont see a reason to maintain contact if she doesnt want to have sex

like i said, ill prolly hold onto her digits and just wait for her to call when her relationship is over

if she was legit about being faithful, she'll call as she says shes really into me but wont cheat cuz muh BF

Can confirm. My current gf is tomboy-ish (works with power tools for Christs sake) and while she does have some girl friends she has said to me on many occasions that she hates the way other girls behave around each other and prefers male company. They're out there.

holy shit putting it like this makes OP seem so sad and insecure

good. rape is the pinnacle of beta manifestation unless you have just finished razing her home, slaughtering all men and non virgin females, enslaving the children and salting the earth.

If not troll; you are a fucking retard. Not every woman wants to fuck you. Jesus you fucking internet dwelling neanderthal...You are her friend and don't be a creepy fuck by trying to fuck her all the time.

op claims 9/10, nearly making 1 mil a year but is going after a 6/10 tomboy with a boyfriend
(by the way who the fuck rates based on personality.. take the fucking root word and realize that its 100% personal preference, stop trying to put lipstick on a pig)

dont worry when you leave highschool you will have other 6/10's to bother and make feel awkward/uncomfortable

we dont hang out in public places, none of her ''friends'' even know who i am

i still see other women and get my needs met on daily basis

see me so sad, me so insecure :-(

dont all of their ''male friends'' want to fuck her tho?

not all women want to fuck? you actually have girls who are your friends? how does it work?

You're a dumbass, and I doubt you're wrecking that much ass in general. You don't convince a broad to fuck. She knew within 20 seconds of meeting you whether she would ever fuck and it looks like she ain't there, lover boy. I'm pretty sure the reason for that is you're a fucking douchenozzle. Have a blessed day.

>she has tons of beta orbiters too, she says they are ''friends'' she likes me but nothing sexual for now

OP IS BETA ORBITER

u a fool that fell into the trap

My girlfriend and I do shit like that all the time. She'll try to wrestle me to the ground and I'll fight back and throw her off me. We slap each other around light heartedly and we'll give each other Charlie horses.

I'm other words your either girlfrendless or your gf/wife is a stuck up bitch.

dude no one is on your side, you turned out to be an unlikable prick. No one will give you good advice now.

delete thread and start a new one in 12 hours that makes you seem like a less shitty person.

These are the facts, and that's the conclusion.

>we dont hang out in public places, none of her ''friends'' even know who i am

it still doesn't really change anything dude. Again, she's having what she wants and you're being cringe thread material.

this pretty much.

im 1/4th to 1 mil a year (before tax) like i said, give or take 3 years and i should be able to break 7 figures, would be cool to pull 7 figures at my age tho

im seeing more than just one person, please read the entire thread

im mostly curious about tomboys and whats going on in their head, if there is a pattern i should know about (never had any exp with tomboys)

def one of the most interesting chicks i have ever met in a long time

cant say Sup Forums changed my perspective yet, prolly just gonna roll with this

what do you do to make $$$$$$$$?

An hero newfag

thats nothing new, a lot of people hate me in real life too :)

never claimed to be a good person, do i have to be one?

have a (you)

i hire pajits from india & resell their services in the us

what does it all mean?

As an older user, glad to see there are still guys who don't give a fuck about being friends with a bitch if she's not putting out.
Keep it up b/ruh

Too bad, faggot. She's loyal to her man. How does it feel that you will NEVER get inside her? Get fucked, loser. Go hunt somewhere else.

Thread

u newfags really need to not fall for obvious b8.

>> oh user i have 0 girlfriends and all my friends are guys
This is a bad sign.

The term fuckboy has lost its touch, kys for the sake of humanity.