Are these liberty caps Sup Forums?

are these liberty caps Sup Forums?

just eat em already because if you reply on this shithole youre dead anyway

bump

lol.

another pic

/: i'll throw them i guess

Not an expert, but I wouldn't eat those.

ok, so what is wrong with them?

A species of panaeolus, I wouldn't eat, probably wouldn't kill you but would taste like ass and not get you high, 100% not semilanceata

The caps looks odd for me.

Did they turn bluish when you first picked them up?

Some shrooms can be psychodelic and toxic at the same time. The blue tint is the DHC but those caps don't convince me.

no. try looking in october. its too early.

Go for what this Anons stated.

Usually, the species you pick up have an exact match. With these things is not about "It looks similar", it has to be the exact species you are looking for so you can eat it.

If you are as amateur as me I would recommend having an encyclopedia from your country. Shrooms change from region to region but the same principle still applies, if "It just looks a like..." but you are not 100% is the species don't risk it. Some are so toxic they will destroy your organs.

i looked through a lot of other species but they don't look like the ones i found

last pic

The more reason to not eat it. If it's unregistered (which can rarely also happen) then don't risk it.

If there is no match it means it haven't been studied in you country.

The other solution is looking in another language.

If you value your life OP, you wouldn't want to eat those.

No. They are Freedom Fries.

ok i'm throwing them. thanks guys!

at least one of them is
you dont want to eat them when they are so old, you need to pick the small ones
next time dont break them, its alot easier to tell when they are whole, they should look like a nipple

No, they appear to be mushrooms

nope not liberty cap.

but I found 30 of the last weekend in south of sweden ;) So the grow now in north of europe