Why does Sup Forums not live in Colorado

Seriously, Colorado may have a few disagreeable laws, but it's the tits.
>Live in rich, homogenous mountain town
>Very few liberals around
>Everywhere you look is picturesque as fuck
>Breweries and shooting ranges everywhere
>Traffick is sparce, if there's any at all
>Outdoor activities everywhere
>Not a lot of fat people

In the grand scheme of things, what's not to love about Colorado? Can your fat ass not breathe right up here?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you shill for Colorado if you like it the way it is? Refugees welcome?

Refugees would freeze when second winter hits. I don't worry about that and I'm shilling because a lot of people hate on it, but only know about Denver, Boulder, or the Springs.

I am currently in Denver and it's shit. I'll be moving in to the mountains in a year or two though. Way too much work and too many sluts to pass up here.

>Refugees would freeze when second winter hits.
That's what Sweden said too...

>a lot of people hate on it
Oh... So what?! Let them.
Nice picture btw. Looks cosy.

And how is the internet up there?
About 56 KB/s? Less?

In Colorado, internet doesn't really matter. There's too much to do outside.

Depends on the provider. Location can really make or break you in some aspects here.

Shut.the.fuck.up.

OP is spreading lies, its terrible here, Somalia basically. Tell your friends.

>Depends on the provider. Location can really make or break you in some aspects here.
So... there's just a single provider per location (at best), or...?

i heard it became a leftist shithole ever since weed lmao and other leftist shitholes getting too brown for progressive taste

Wyoming,Montana,Utah>>>>>>>>>Colorado
Maybe when your transplants move back, you can be considered a reasonable state again. Enjoy your hippies, and illegal spics.

nigger good luck with agriculture of having frinking water in 50 years, and the floods of niggers going colorado for weed dude

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart

>Tfw living in Colorado
Feels good man

> t. poorfag not getting rich off of transplants

One day people will want your field.

Sometimes there is. It's best to look into it if you ever move out here.

because when yellowstone goes off you're dead

Why would I want to look at picturesque mountains when I've got this?

I hate snow and would rather golf/float in a pool all year long instead going snowboarding

>Implying people in Colorado are immediately toast

You left out the part where those mountain towns have no jobs. Denver and the springs are where the jobs are and they are both infested with spics,niggers and liberals

Yeah I used to live in Colorado...until my mom got a job!

The state is full of beaners and has shit gun laws. Colorado can suck it.

I live in Jackson Wyoming. It has everything Colorado has, and more. Plus no spics, or libtards. And Yellowstone and Grand Teton are better than any parks Colorado ahs.

Living in Springs. Niggers and Spics are in specific areas of springs (downtown shithole) otherwise it's cozy. I live in a neighborhood where nearly everyone is military, police, or retired (all white). Just have a decent education and money and you'll succeed here. Can't talk for Denver though.

stfu faggot already too many people moving here. you're such a cuck probably weren't even born here

DUDE

It's not just downtown and you know it. I live in the springs too and it's downtown and the entire southeast part of the city. Only the northwest and broadmoor are nice

Are there many Evangelicals outside of Colorado Springs, crazy Christians in general?

I would but I'm from California, I live in the central valley so highly conservative place but would still be just another Cali transplant to the locals. I'll probably move to fucking Utah or something and convert to Mormonism and pop out a few dozen white kids even if I have to wear special underwear sometimes

Too many of the wrong people are moving here. We need to inject more Sup Forums into ethnic communities to flush the undesireables out.

What a bunch of JEALOUS FAGGOTS by not being a cascade GOOK.
>Ibn4
>A
>FUCKING
>PRESIDENT
>POSTER
Stay cucked with your tiny pathetic mountains and deserts fucking negros.

I'm moving there soon, my girlfriend from Fort Carson is taking me in, goin' to marry her and become a citizen

There's not many evangelicals here. Not sure who told you that

Craig, Colorado, reporting in

Damn near Wyoming and Utah

14,400ft is small?

I was born in colorado haven't been there in 25 years. Fuck being land locked.

i immediately thought that after I posted it. Sup Forums/ is welcome to CO. so sick of the liberal SJW fucks moving here. thankfully they're all on the front range. it will be a disaster when they realize the western slope / san juan area is the place to be.

Wiki demographics says Jackson has 28% spics.

I live in colorado, don't believe these lies. Housing is expensive as fuck, traffic is terrible, the main highway i-25 is congested all of the time and can routinely be going at solid 5 mph at peak times.

The people here ARE LIBERAL, this state is turning very blue because of all the people from California coming here, that is why housing is rising so much and traffic is so bad.

Wyoming is a giant fucking desert

not to mention LEGAL WEED

>Is 14k small
How is that even a fucking question in 2016?? Top kek spock

FUCK
OFF
WE'RE
FULL

there are 0 jobs in Wyoming lel

not even sure why no big industry really ever popped up there

>Live in rich, homogeneous mountain town
I'm trying, I really am
Never go to Denver or Boulder
>Everywhere you look is picturesque as fuck
Except the east
>Breweries and shooting ranges everywhere
Yes indeed
>Traffic is sparse, if there's any at all
not since all these fuck faces moved here cause of the weed
>Outdoor activities everywhere
true
>Not a lot of fat people
also true

I really really need to gtfo of Aurora

front range pleb spotted

The bitches are conceded as fuck in Colorado-- as if there pussies was made of gold. Fuck that, ill stick to colombia where shits cheap, no niggers, and no fucking Chinos

How tall is the cascade mountains?

What??? Wyoming is the energy capital of the world.... tons of jobs up there, cheap land.

POW POW POW. The only good Coloradan is a dead one!
t. Eternal Cascadian
Fuck how do you fuckers even live in the south it's way too hot

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

If I were president, I would give Nazi-style family loans to "young couples with good credit" in the states with the highest percentage of votes for me, giving the white conservative population of America a nice bump.

Ted Haggard from Colorado Springs is why I mentioned it. I visited a friend in CS and her parents were obsessed with him. That's good if ti's not as widespread as I assumed.

why the low population then?

I'd think that if there were jobs cities would start to be populated but the state has 600k residents dude, I'm a lawyerfag and would not be able to find adequate work.

Stay the Fuck out of Colorado you fucking retards

I'm scared of you freaks that's why. I've seen South Park, your children are monsters.

This.

I will key your car and upper deck your toilet the second you get here.

14,000 feet isn't shit. That's only half the height of mount Everest.

Oh, there's nutjobs in every town. I personally have never ran into an evangelical

People don't live there because there isn't much to do besides outdoor stuff, there isn't really anything to meet people. The weather is kind of shitty too, its really cold and super windy. The good paying jobs are in the oil field/coal field so it isn't laided back office work. Jobs like store clerk is payed more than in other areas though.

Taller than you, manlet

Seattle, Denver or Portland for legal weed?

lol no shit you fucking idiot, mt everest is the tallest mountain in the entire world.

>ermagudd imma make a funny bout sutth pawk

>Literally only one truly evil kid in the whole show

Stop trying to be like the other aussies. It's no good.

TOP FUCKING KEK YOU LITERAL BAKED BEAN. SMOKING TOO MUCH DOPE TO SEE CLEARLY?? MT. EVEREST ISNT REAL DIP SHIT! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN AND CALCULATED THE HEIGHT?? NOPE. THE BURDEN OF PROOF LIES WITHIN YOU BITCH

Just like my dick lies within your mom. I'll send pics to your dad for the burden of proof

And south park.

The rockies are babies compared to the Himalayas.Kek. Even the Alps have 15,000 foot mountains. The rockies are a shitty range.

Maybe once I retire. California pays too well rn.

I forgot to mention that really the only downside to living in a homogenous town in Colorado is the fucking donkey's (Broncos for you foreign folk) fans. They get pretty fucking annoying.

I just googled it

Cascade highest elevation: 14,411

Rocky Mountain highest elevation:14,439

Stay mad you hipster faggots

Fuck off rain nigger I've never been more depressed in my life when I was stationed at Ft. Lewis, I saw the sun for maybe 2 weeks worth of time there.

It only warms up in the summer here anyway,I've seen snow in June.

Lone tree best city

the Rockies are memorable for their length, not height.

they are 3,000 miles long, the Alps are 750 for perspective.

DELETE THIS ITS FUCKING ROCKIE PROPAGANDA SPREADED IN ORDER TO SUPPRESS THE ROYIM AND ATTACK THE CASCADIAN MASTER RACE. STOP USING SUBVERSION TACTICS YOU SLED DOG SHIT FUCKIMG ASSHOLE MOTHER SHITTER

I listen to John Denver and dream about living in a smaller town in America.
Yesterday I was at a train station... I was the only white on the platform. A profound feeling of sadness swept over me. Im not even full Sup Forums for this kind of thing. But it was so sad.
If this is what will happen to the world, let me just go into the woods and enjoy nature with my wife.

Top kek ikr they're compensating

>Colorado
>White
Pic related is the average Coloradoan

How the hell are you not "full Sup Forums" when you're confronted with that kind of reality?

Pls no gommie. You need to go back.

Might have to be moving there later this year. Only thing I don't like is there is no Stand Your Ground laws. Also 15 rnd magazines, fuck that. Good thing I've got a bunch of 30 rnd pmags.

There are no jobs or ways of making enough cash to afford it.
And no internet
You want a spot that is less than 5 hours from a Hospital/People you pay big.

The cascades are the perfect range. Too bad they
re in Washington and Oregon.

I agree they are perfection

Go fuck yourself, we already have enough newfags rushing in.
In just the past 5 years traffic has gotten worse (especially in winter) and housing has gotten retardedly expensive.

Too all Californians:
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
TAKE YOUR LIBERALISM AND SHIT DRIVING SOMEWHERE ELSE
t. Auroran

I live in Littleton, fucking hate Denver area but want to move into the mountains when I'm older

How bad is Craig now that coal is worthless? Are all the laid off miners sitting around doing meth?

>went for Obama twice and has a democrat governor

I recently fled the front range
Colorado is lost
Living in Mountain holdout as well
There are no jobs, anything working class has been lost to hispanics.
High paying job market flooded with over qualified hipsters. Willing to work for pennies just to be here.

I was driving on Smoky Hill this morning and I was disgusted with all of the the out of state liscense plates on the road.
All these transplants need to go to hell

>Congolombia
>no niggers
Kek Whatever you say

>STILL chasing after 3DPD

Also, what said.

I live in Colorado. Near Colorado Springs.
>tfw pot
>tfw once-in-a-lifetime-scenery
>tfw see pikes peak from my living room
>tfw world class environmental parks
>tfw no niggers

It's so god damn wonderful.

I used to live in Vail, CO.

I had to leave because the economy dried up. Seems like CO is always hard to get a job, very competitive place.

My favorite area is Santa Fe, NM. It's better than CO.

>He though Camalamafam would win the Owl

How did you not get set on fire in 2014

I was in pre evacuation. I'm 20 mins from the burn scar.

Craig still supplies the coal for all the power plants in Colorado and the neighboring states

At least in Craig and Moffet county , Folks still wave to each other.