V a p o r w a v e

Post vaporwave.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uN6i3W07ohk&t=1241s
youtube.com/watch?v=bSFDRhFReRk&index=148&list=FLkiq2W7WMX8l-szcezGfBwg
youtube.com/watch?v=BRQ6fAtHXXQ
waxcylinder.weebly.com/blog/an-overview-of-the-post-internet-art-movement-and-how-it-has-changed-music
soundcloud.com/biiirth/mud
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nty

kill urself nigga lol vaporwave is shit
and for ppl who are high and mighty about transcending genre u sure are autistic about cataloging that shit

it's almost metal genres bad.

vaporwave is easily the worst musical movement to ever happen, reddit personified

youtube.com/watch?v=uN6i3W07ohk&t=1241s

>its a soundtrack from an 80's sci-fi B movie
wow stealing credit is so fucking artsy

DUDE it's called SAMPLING what are you some kind of born in le wrong generation retard HELLO IT'S 2017 ALREADY F F S

Lmao is it 2012?

This is dead

llets roll
youtube.com/watch?v=bSFDRhFReRk&index=148&list=FLkiq2W7WMX8l-szcezGfBwg

vaporwave : experimental music :: electroswing : jazz

That image shows that Vaporwave is the same shit as the original piece except with the vaporwave aesthetic.

precisely

>No Fashwave
youtube.com/watch?v=BRQ6fAtHXXQ
How can they call themselves Vets

So did anyone ironically bought the Floral Shoppe LP?

I miss mallsoft

Indeed, and yet people eat that shit up. Makes you think there must be at least something to it.

this is actually pretty accurate

Vaporwave is pretty fun to be honest but I choose to ignore the fanbase - there's a strange sense of superiority from them which is bizarre since they have a limited understanding of music the majority of the time yet appear to behave like they know more than they actually do.

also it is pretty lame that you can make vaporwave by just slowing down the tracks and adding purple yet somehow it's strangely appealing, but it does explain why there's a billion billion vpaorwave releases

This

>Post vaporwave
What about it?

There's nothing vaporwave about this, it's just shitty eurobeat.

why is outrun it's own genre
I mean sure it's a great album but not particularly unique desu

at least metal genres sound different

more like vaporgrave

hilters rolling in his grave

or is he...alive

>no hard vapor
Nice try, normie

Hardvapor is a meme.

As in actual internet meme, not even the ironic slander kind of meme.

>memewave is on the chart
Make up your mind

hardvapor is a subset of memewave

No Ocean Grunge

how to spot a pleb: where is the H U M A N M U S I C ?

Vaportrap is a subgenre of vaporhop
This chart is normie propaganda

is there a term for something like this? Like seeing an image and being able to register a phonetic quality from the shape, texture, or distortion of the image?

I really hate that jungle music sounds nothing like the "jungle jazz". FFS just name it something else.

>all plunderphonics is vaporwave
:^)

witch house > vapormeme

They all suck and anybody who likes that shit unironically is retarded.

This was a weird few weeks on Sup Forums

which movie is it? I like this album, that just makes me sad :(

hauntology > vaporwave

I liked the idea of witch house when it started. But let's face it most of it is complete garbage. What's your favorite witch house?

here's an essay about why you're wrong
waxcylinder.weebly.com/blog/an-overview-of-the-post-internet-art-movement-and-how-it-has-changed-music

>We as a species
stopped reading there

?

>here's an essay
so the same apocalyptic end-of-history singularity worship fucking mysticism (yes modern mysticism) pseudoreligion that's running train on the humanities right now.
fuck marxism, fuck the end of history, fuck technology fear mongering/salvation promise, FUCK vaporwave, FUCK HEGEL

I want more dead genres that emerged from vaporwave. We already have witch house, ocean grunge, deep internet, post-nightcore, metrosong.
We need more dead forgotten genres
Thanks vaporwave

>post-internet

Isn't this just synthwave or synthpop

What about sportswave?
Anyone remember that? Lol

just make a new genre. Just take random word and ad wave/soft/post/etc. on it then boom you got a new genre.

alot of post-internet people are pieces of shit. I know alot of them. They think they are the greatest thing to ever happen to music. fucking sad

people jumping on the train is another thing

I just listen to OPN lol.

opn is the best post internet artist

all of these genres will be dead within 10 years

>1 years

Yeah it's called meatspinning. They have a whole site like OP's pic at meatspin(dot)com

Either White Ring or Balam Acab

>so the same apocalyptic end-of-history singularity worship fucking mysticism (yes modern mysticism) pseudoreligion that's running train on the humanities right now.
care to explain this further? i have no idea what you're talking about but as a student of humanities it sounds interesting

>hypnagogics
>plunderphonics
>these are vaporwave

post internet-art

>reddit spacing
>snapchat image
>meatspin
How's middle school?

>m-muh sub genres
fuck off

soundcloud.com/biiirth/mud

>pic relates the protagonist of a post-modern game

S E A P U N K
W I L L
N E V E R
D R O W N

>post-modern

>nobody has posted this yet
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

why do conservatives vehemently hate post-modernism?

>conservatives

>still forcing the spacey text meme
you belong on tumblr :)

what did he mean by this?

you talking about irma's jungle jazz records?

I legitimately miss Oceangrunge.

It's a dying community unlike Vaporwave someone needs to bring it back from the dead.

fuck off, jungle's only tangentially related to jazz

Remember Sportswave and Deep Internet?

>tfw like vaporwave but have no one to talk about it with because everyone else that likes it is either a redditor or OPs mom

Vaporwave should be the same as the original piece but with more vivid colors near the bottom of it.

Jokes on you, I'm 25 and living with my parents, faggot

Weird how most furries are extremely left wing lgbt fags, but since there's one or two pictures of right wing furfags it's supposed to imply all of them are.