youtube.com/watch?v=52I-DGg7M3o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kYXoQNe3p1U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4m_OoGckRQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the Filipino one, because it's extinct.

SUDACAS

Spanish as found in the RAE is the only objectively correct answer

fpbp

Sesilia sursia vestidos asules. Al finalisar tomo una sena sensiya y de postre mansanas.

Here.

Castile-LaMancha

Post examples

>"la dije"

the one where they shut the fuck up

La de Zaragoza co.

Castillian

I was born on river duero, all spaniards are the same and are a singular people, all land in Spain belongs to we the people.

Post your anus

ours obviously

la mejor dialecto se le dije a el mazo peña tronco

Not really, too 'redneck'. Actually accents from villages bordering Murcia are terrible.

It's the standard on TV:youtube.com/watch?v=52I-DGg7M3o
Haters gonna hate

Le vi a Alberto
Se la dije a Ana
At-lantico

Any connoisseur Will tell you non-bydlo Boliviana dialect IS god tier.

My advice would be for you to learn it in Spain, but dont pronounce the S sound as they do in Northern Spain.

---The voiceless alveolar retracted sibilant [s̺], also called apico-alveolar or grave, has a weak hushing sound reminiscent of retroflex fricatives. It is used in the languages of northern Iberia, like Astur-Leonese, Basque, Castilian Spanish (excluding parts of Andalusia), Catalan, Galician and Northern Portuguese. A similar retracted sibilant form is also used in Dutch, Icelandic, some Southern dialects of Swedish, Finnish and Greek. Its sound is between [s] and [ʃ].---

Because of that Northern Castillian dialects dont have a Normal S, the most common sibilant in the world, they have instead an almost whistled, almost SH sounding S, and also the English TH sound for Z Ce Ci (which is correct).
If you learn Spanish keep pronouncing the S as the English one.

mexican but no that shit of "jaja wey pinche vato"

Portuñol

The one in Galicia

Argentinian Spanish sounds funny but I like the juxtaposition etween speaking Spanish with a mid Italian accent

Just like English, mothafucka, the best Spanish is the one spic by murican ebony lads.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kYXoQNe3p1U

How does a British accent sound speaking Spanish?

great post
only the uneducated would disagree with the RAE

"Chuntaro" desu

Having an english accent in Spanish can make understanding you hard even if you speak proper
Same for Anglos speaking Finnish

You have to pronounce things stronger and vocalize more in order to be understood easily

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4m_OoGckRQE

It's a very nice castillian indeed, same as educated peruvian and mexican. The only thing about bolivian accent is the fact that you guys seem unable to pronounce the letter "LL" and make it sound like a couple of independet "L" instead.

this

fucking annoying language

SOPA

DO

de tomate jajaja

t.Castilian´s little drunk autistic brother

The one that replaces the ch with the tx.

chupinazo-txupinazo
borracho-borratxo
cococha-cocotxa

RARE
A
R
E

but it's the same sound

uma delicia...

Rioplatense Spanish of the Montevideo variant.

shut up ur post

I was expecting this but it wasn't really extinct; it just merged with our own.

Our dialect, of course

funny way of pronouncing the R's, a bit anglo-ish

PURA VIDA MAE
MAE
MAE
PURA VIDA

[/thread]

>tx
Vasco ?
whats the difference