In the last week and a half I fucked five different girls who are not my girlfriend lol. AMA

In the last week and a half I fucked five different girls who are not my girlfriend lol. AMA
Need some advice?
Want to call me a lying faggot?
We're taking all calls.

im 18 and a virgin. how do i fuck girls

How did you meet them?

Gimme your situation man

Tinder, Bars, Parties, clubs, video games, the internet lol

Did you pay to any of them?

genetically gifted with big dick
genetically cursed with low test obese body and degenerate ethos
enjoy your progeny never succeeding at life, fatty who fucks whales

Iv never paid for sex actually. Almost did once in Hong Kong but pretty sure those chicks are sex slaves lol

all this tells us is you are shit at picking girlfriends. especially if they look like sjw fishlips like her.

I found the webm on here last night and thought the girl was hot lol. She's not mine.

im an introvert, sociopath and borderline "retarded". girls say im 7-8/10 and NICE but cant get a girlfriend, let alone to fuck

A degenerate etho never stopped anyone. And theres girls out there that like fat dudes, you just have to be the best fat dude

How can you get them on your side, i mean, did you make them laugh?, are you one of those mysterious fags who don't give much information about themselves? did you brag about how much money you have or how big your dick is?, explain.

Can you make a girl laugh?

yeah, girl i've been talking for 2-3 months (but she is asexual) says "you're actually quite funny"

Your poor grammar suggests inferior family raising ability. Enjoy your diabetic, ADHD offspring, fatty.

I dont brag about money, i just make it obvious that I have it and if they ever bring it up then they're probably shady. You just need to be funny and "cute". Like I'm no Chad but girls think I'm fucking adorable, so I use that to bring them in and then i chad them xD. It also helps if you have something unique about yourself that you can play up (because girls probably have talked to five dudes exactly like you earlier today).

How do you get them to fuck you? Gonna need more detail than "just talk to them", cause that shit has not worked. I speak from experience.

Fuck sometimes i even just pretend like i have no money so that they don't do any crazy shit.

>funny and "cute"
I'm starting to think this is a joke dude, please tell me more.

Hmm so I hear its possible to get asexual girls (can't remember off the top of my head if any of mine were ever asexual) but I'm also pretty sure its just modern day code for "Im a massive prude". What kind of shit do you like to talk about to women?

OP ANSWER THIS

I have a kinda baby face but tall athletic(ish) body and long curly hair lol. Depending on where I am in America i get treated like a pretty girl haha

t. larping cuck

Right above your post faggot

>Like I'm no Chad but girls think I'm fucking adorable, so I use that to bring them in and then i chad them xD.
Cringe thread

Alright dude, i'm not buying it but good on you for fking those girls, have a great weekend.

LOOK AT ME IM THE BULL NOW

Not buying that this will get you laid or that i am like that haha?

Completely ignore what she calls herself. She has a pussy, play the long game do whatever. She's probably calling herself that because it's trendy.
Fucked a pansexual, whatever that means.

im a very honest/open guy
idm sharing my feelings or just talking about random stuff (like sex or life or embarssing personal stories) on the first interaction with a girl. im quite good at talking too.

i live in singapore, which is considered the most "white" country out of all asian countries. not sure if its bc the girls are asian (thats why not open top having sex) or just me being too open

All your gimmick dude, you come like a guy with money but you don't brag about it but the girls you're seen you know, you call yourself "cute" instead of handsome or someshit like that, that's weird and then the whole "i get treated like a girl", i'm not buying it dude, show pics or something because i don't believe it.

If you're smart enough, you fucking know you can at least have the Chad attitude played out like an actor. Jesus, if cunts like Amy Schumer can act, you bet your ass you can. This is what's called fake it till you make it. Personality is overrated.
Don't hate OP for this shit. It's called reality. Get your head out of your ass.

In any case, ANSWER ME OP!

Literally doesn't mean anything. When it first came out I called myself pansexual as id fuck anything thats attractive, but after seeing how many ham planets and nega dykes have stollen it...

out of the 5, how many WERE NOT ugly as shit?

three of them haha

Hmm you're gonna have to give me more details man. Also what kind of girl are you going for?

I used to chill in Penang and honestly the girls do seem kind of prudish. Not sure about singapore but i feel like malay women want to at least be "in a relationship" even if that "relationship" is you buy them shit and they fuck you.

Any sauce on video?

Also OP it's not that hard. Just most people on this site don't know how to social.

There was a thread about it last night, someones gotta have it.

Also I know lol, i just used to be one of these kids on Sup Forums complaining about not getting any pussy. This is like community service.

fucking muslims, fuck that.

how did you get your girls tho? i'll try using your method

Same here OP. I look like I'm mid 20's and will probably look that way for a long time.

The cute angle works great. Has worked for me for years.

Question though. Have you run into the same thing I have where most of the girls are at least bi-curious if not fully bisexual?

So read the thread. I'm gonna tell you guys the cute/adorable method works really well.

But! There's a catch. You have to usually be at least a 6-7/10 and somewhat be naturally cute in your behavior or looks.

The basic white girl. Can't lust enough for those sluts and whores. Any tips? Usually I just walk up and say what's up then I fucking shoot myself in the foot by talking about random shit. Like how school started, so shit is hectic in the streets.

what are you going to have for lunch today?

Haha man i feel you. My last three relationships have been "lesbians". I think I like it way more though because its not too hard to get them to be chill with you bringing over other girls.

Iv got a iceberg salad with goat cheese bacon and chicken waiting for me in the salad. Just gonna finish this bowl first.

OH SHIT THAT REMINDS ME
Drugs! All girls love weed (or at least the ones that are worth it lol)
Offer them weed in a not creepy way!

not all of them m9 but I know your point

God i hate basic white girls to be honest. You're going to have to demean yourself or her probably. She's either going to want you to be over caring to her bullshit or if you treat her nicely shell get dry as fuck. Go get yourself a nice south east asian girl man.
OOOOrrr act like you're hella hard but trying to be nice for her. Or some stupid game like that.
Fuck white women.

what's a body language game combo that will probably teach a lot to some faggot retard (who's only just thought about how body language is a thing) when enacted in most situations and responded to?

I usually open with some joke about wanting to do something with them (Lets smoke weed/get tea/get drunk/get food/ go somewhere interesting because you are *Insert tailored joke to specific women*)

Then I go to acting hella interested in what they have to say until i get to say something way more interesting and steal their attention back to me.

Shit gets easier if you can get them stoned as stoned small talk can shift to flirtation very easily.

At some point in the convo try to break the touch barrier. Like play with their hands or something (don't be creepy).

If she's the kind of girl that likes it try making jokes about her but don't like straight up insult her, i know what the pick up artists say but it has never worked for me (or attracts a kind of woman you probably don't want).

I've been trying to observe Chads with basic white girls, but most of them are just high up in the poon chain (looks, status, money). Guess I'll need to just pretend I got that shit lol.

Thanks anyway.

Also, Asian girls aren't my thing. They're pretty fucking bad too.

I just got my dick sucked by a dude on a motorcycle. Don't even know his name. So fuck you you stupid bitch. Who the fuck cares what you think?

Go for the "nerdy" basic white girls bro. They are significantly easier for Sup Forumstards and a lot of the time are freaks.
Also easier to get them to fall fully in love with you (which means you don't have to put in effort in the future)

Any mental exercises you practice from time to time (or had to in childhood) that you thing might have tailored you this way?

>agree

This beauty got me into weed in the first place funny enough.

Girls love a guy who's down to get wasted with them and take them away from the world for a bit.

Not all of 'em but yeah, if you can take her out of this world she'll be putty in your hands. (doesn't have to be drugs/alcohol per se)

hmmm thats a good question. I don't know why but i think girls like it when you talk with your hands. Be expressive but not overly so? Like don't just be a boring corpse. Also try not to slouch unless for whatever reason thats your style lol

You can change almost anything about yourself and your body. And theres other ways that work for different types of people.

Legitimately do not give a fuck what other people think of you and try to seem like you're driven towards something. Even if that something is your own pleasure.
People can tell if you really don't give a fuck or are pretending.
Be more wild i guess lol

How do you get away with the cheating?

Like I said before, Im dating a lesbian who doesn't really care what I do with other girls.
I tell her all about it too.
Our relationship is honestly kind of falling apart for other reasons but iv been doing this for about a year.

Your why STDs spread so fast

Haven't gotten one yet! Kinda concerned about this last week but thats life.

tell me how to hit on woman in a bar. Live in germany, any difference? And arent they rarely alone in a bar?

Wtf do those even look like? Also, same question. How can I get them to sleep with me? Lure with common interest? Might require too much research...

>Depending on where I am in America i get treated like a pretty girl haha

I bet you like that don't you, you little faggot.

Are you one of those Legwalkers?