That like/dislike ratio

>that like/dislike ratio
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>E-celeb drama
Are you a 12 year old spic?

brb pewdiepie i gotta do my chores

i'm not pewdiepie faggot but we're all saying nigger at least once a day on daily basis, well ethan is doing his work as a jew.

okay im back

Its like anudah Shoah

Laugh all you want, Ethan's the one raking in that cash boii

>we're all saying nigger at least once a day on daily basis
I bet pewd is a Sup Forums user

But Ethan really got a neutral ground in thi topic, he was not defending pewd but he say that in private we say shit like that because is funny, but he also says that pewd fucked up because he knew it was in a livestream where you have to be cautious

wait, but why?

cause half of his audience are sjw and the other half are redditors

SJWs are the Nazis of the 2010s

How ironic

Is he for or against pewdiepie?
Don't watch jewtube very often.

For.

I thought it was apparent that he was a Sup Forums user, seeing as how some of his videos are literally based on him browsing Sup Forums threads, specifically nsfw boards like Sup Forums and /gif/

k thx m8

don't know I don't watch his content

such a stupid video and the nigger he called is even dumber "u cant just say nigger it has history" then secs later he says spic as if spic isnt a racial slur that has history. im so over stupid niggers gettin upset about a word. i just goes to show that niggers are lesser beings because they get so triggered by a word. FUCK YOU STUPID NIGGERS

Daily reminder people who watch h3h3, FF, IDTV, or PDP are all underaged and deserve the hammer

daily reminder to shut the fuck up nigger

I mean, it's pretty diferent, spic is more modern so the story on that is brief, also the origin is diferent too.

But yeah is pretty stupid because niggers still call each other niggers like retards, it would be smarter to never use the word so the new generations forget about it.

Look at the spastic look on that jew's face. Ethan has always been a cuck.

edgy like you're 15 :^)

wheres the mods

its stupid that people get so triggered by a fucking word. like its a word get the fuck over it. it doesnt need to be forgotten niggers need to just get the fuck over it.

considering if you add up both the like and dislike votes its less then a tenth of the views and also considering most people dont vote any ways what the fuck dose it even matter

yea where are the mods to ban ur stupid ass
mods

>no u argument
classic

maybe is all what they have, without the racial issue they would be irrelevant

-having no argument at all
-being a stupid nigger

Wew lad, I'm 43 nigger and I watch pewds and h3h3

i'm white

nigger
nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger
nigger

i typed these all out, no copy paste. nigger nigeger

samefig

so youre mentally challenged and have the mental capacity of a 12 year old, its pretty much the same thing.

While many famous Youtubers are cancer, not all are
And you claiming to be superior because you don't watch any is the edgy equivalent of a hipster claiming his obscure music is 1000x better and thus he must be better too

wrong again stupid nigger

people have way way way way way too much self-esteem and pride wrapped up in their tastes, like they're insulted if you don't like some faggot who makes computer music

god i hate h3h3 all they do is complain and make fun of others fuck em

Jewdiepie

tbf no grown as adult should watch pewdiepie

dumbfuck

my boi ! : )

>nigger
>nigger nigger
>nigger nigger nigger
>nigger nigger nigger nigger
>nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>nigger nigger nigger nigger
>nigger nigger nigger
>nigger nigger
>nigger

I am not white or black but i stole it from you lol

wubba wubba look at me
I'm just learning how to pee

Both. He really likes Pewdiefag but he says that he should really be more professional than saying nigger. Accidentally or not.

>all they do is complain and make fun of others fuck em
>complain and make fun of others
>implying

itt
>stupid niggers who know they are stupid for being upset about a word

finally these assholes are being exposed for the co-opting snakes that they are

I dont get whats so hard to understand if youre white dont get caught saying nigger when youre famous its common sense

I don't say it. I don't even want to say it, or feel compelled to. I just don't think that way.

They do though. They can't be funny on their own so they mock other.

they call people out on their shit you dumb ass mother fucker

fuck you the only reason they are famous is cos they are jews and that's the only reason they won the court case cos the judge was a jew and the guy suing them was a iranian

fuck you fuck the jews they took over hollywood i won't support them on youtube go back to israel where they treat blacks like animals but they cunts support pro black agenda in other countries

Not him, but that seems like a complete middle of the road neutral stance to have on the issue. Why are people so butthurt?

Still can't be considered funny without resorting to that. Classic h3h3 was okay, they just want more and more drama now for that jewtube revenue.

Just 6 months ago you guys like h3h3 and hated pewdiepie. Now you like pewdiepie and hate h3h3.

You people are fickle as fuck.

>complain and make fun of others

Sup Forums does this exact thing, A LOT.

oh no they made fun of shitty creepy youtubers for making weird ass kids videos fucking gas the jews

They only like pewds because he said nigger and they feel like he's /our guy/.

well it turns out that pewdiepie says "nigger"

That's what so stupid. These people don't have a central set of ideals or ethics, just like latch on to whatever the fuck they feel for the moment.

"OMG you mean there are people who don't like the N word and aren't racist? There must be something wrong with them. Free speech!"

no one fucking likes h3h3 here what are you talking about?

I remember him having 2 or 3 funny videos the rest he does is trash

All his youtube videos now are fucking Jake Paul and the youtube system, how the fuck is this shit funny? I miss classic commentary videos with skits in them. Fuck this gay shit they do now.

how can you "not like the 'n word'" ? you don't LIKE words, you don't APPROVE of usage. how in the fuck does vernacular appeal to you? i'll bet you get a boner when you read "boobs" you faggot

And you'r the same assholes that get annoyed when a 12 year old little kid screams that word over the mic during games. Wait.. you were one of those kids. I get it now.

its not meant to be funny not every thing is a comedy skit fuck tard

h3h3 are virtue signaling fucks they exist only to hijack online movements to their own personal agenda

How is a white guy getting away with saying "nigger" not cool to you? You know you're on Sup Forums, right?

Because say it like thats all there is. It's not like the word fuck, which is versatile. You say the N word like it's the punchline. The humor of it only come from the idea of offending someone with it, regardless of how it's actually used in context.

You go into any chat room and you ask, "Please dont say the N word", what do you think the next 500 words will be? It's like we have this whole mentality now that we have to do the opposite of what we've been taught. For no real reason other than the lulz.

Then what's the point? It's not interesting unless
A. You hate Jake Paul so much that you get entertained by anything negative about him
B. You're a youtuber because honestly who gives a fuck about m-muh corrupt youtube system

dont get why people dont understand when youre a star youre on a whole other level of how shit affects you why dont you autistic fucks understand its the nature of the business for when you get caught being a white guy saying nigger youre going to have backlash and irreversible damage at first iI thought he was being stupid on purpose now I just think he's retarded

I liked Ethan's earlier comedy work, but I absolutely hate how they present themselves as the moral arbiters of the internet these days.
It all started back with that interview of Joey Salads.
Sure, the guy fucked up big time, but who the fuck is Ethan to put him on trial for his sins?
And then he did the same thing on the podcast as well, where Joey was just mentioning some negatives of uncontrolled immigration in Sweden. Ethan didn't hesitate to bust out the racism insinuations.
Ethan likes to put on an act as the ironic, self-deprecating jokster, but he can be an opinionated prick who takes himself way too seriously.

or you like justice he literally committed a crime and violated an other persons rights

You can like and dislike anything, you do realise. You can dislike the word nigger AND disapprove of its usage (in fact these go hand in hand).

You said the word faggot on Sup Forums. I bet you're a huge advocate of freeze peach and think you're really edgy and original.

Saying it or not saying shouldn't be cool either. The only reason people want to say it, is because they've been told not to. It's like a hot stove, you know you're not supposed to touch it. They tell you not to. But dumb fucks look at it, think about how they've been bullied into a thought process, and then rebel by touching said stove. And then get mad they were burned.

And who's to say he got away with it? He apologized and some endorsements got taken away. But hey, this certainly broadens his shitty appeal.

Don't even know why but this got me. kek

Or any other youtuber that user posted

>i'll bet you get a boner when you read "boobs" you faggot

What are you, fucking gay?

nigger nigger chicken dinner

He had weak points,
on his first podcast ever he said nigger like 100 times
he was just to hypocritical and ppl stoned him for it
im pretty sure his suffering a lot for it
watched his stream last night he was sad as fuck

Because, they have this notion that it's weird if you're not racist. If you don't say the N word, you're the weird one. That somehow everybody has these thoughts deep inside of them but don't say it out of fear. When rather, a lot of people just don't even consider using those words at all.

I've never shouted the N word during a fucking video game. Not because it's wrong and I held my tongue, but because other swear words came to my mind instead.

im not talking about normal people saying it im talking about famous people saying it

I know. The dude is making millions, most succesful YTer, and all he has to do is not use the N word. That's it. Stay out of trouble. It should be easy.

But he said it. Cause apparantly it's not easy for him. That's why Trump was so succesul. His people like the fact he talked about grabbing pussy, they liked that he called mexicans rapists, they like that he thinks Obama might actually be a Kenyan muslim. And if he said the N word, they would like that too. They want retarded people saying retarded things the way Kid Rock, Milo and Ted Nugent do.

the problem here is that american people think anybody must follow the american "culture" if they speak english, even if they're not american.

for example here in italy we would have made a much bigger deal about him saying "jesus fuck", while in america nobody care.

for non american people the world "nigger" is the same as the world "fuck" or "faggot".
they are just bad words you are not supposed to say, otherwise you are considered rude.

if you're in an informal environment, you can choose to be rude and use any swear words you want. there aren't good swear words and bad ones.

and as a cherry on top, is fucking retarded that niggers are allowed to use a word even in songs, while white people can't.
most of non-american exposure to american "culture" is through movies or songs, and there you hear the word nigger a lot. It is impossible for non american to have the mindset niggers expect from white american.