Checked. Nice set of resisters there fag

sweet sweet love to my gf

not gonna lie, it gets pretty weird sometimes

Submitted to the fbi

pics with tabs or gtfo

It is my interocitor

FBI not fbi

Shakshuka

Dude.. You are using the multimeter wrong. The banana plugs are in the wrong sockets. When measuring DC voltage the black one should be in the COMmon socket..

>not gonna lie

Now why would anyone go online and lie?

no its fine, hes beefingup the foil with solder, its common. well it used to be common.

Black should ALWAYS BE in COM. Com=common earth

because the truth hurts too much and it makes them feel better to fantasize about things they can't control.

lol, yeah but there is a low impedance shunt between common and the 10A socket and the meter impedance is very high so it basically doesnt matter, itll work either way

those are diodes not resisTORS you knobhead

Stool

its a h bridge dingus to drive coils to make oscillating magnetic fields. did you build that? why?

youtube.com/watch?v=lsuBYPhi7_8
I didn't make the painting

Yes. It's making energy free itself

A diode is type of resistor. Noob

can you explain it more clearly without writing "free energy"?

There will be switching losses in your bridge (that's why the heatsink is there!) so it won't make any energy, it just turns it into heat and RF energy.

OP here

my new dildo

No, Its make energy! Heatsink is for too much produced energy

Loe quality bait, mait.

the heatsink is literally on the h bridge driving the coill, troll. look at the picture.

Guessing the ic's on the left are signal generators and pulse timers. All the coils n shit are feedback and amplification. The 4 diodes taking a supply off the toriodal transformer are a small power supply for the ic's. The output voltage is the only weird part, a dc voltage that high with a decent load would melt the two shitty white wires leading to the output sockets.

So why is voltage measured? because it's producing power! like plant