Does bacon deserve all the love? Is it THAT good?

Does bacon deserve all the love? Is it THAT good?

its salty and fatty, and nothing else

yes it really is that good

>Does bacon deserve all the love?
Bacon IS love!

fuck yeah it does

its mediocre, do not @ me

If you don't love bacon the terrorist win

I don't like it.

fried bacon is what God wanted us to have, that's why he won't allow jews or muzzies to have it

Pork belly

you don't know?

Get the fuck off this Buddhist cotton picking website Muhammad

Islam has no place here

It's okay, but it's definitely overrated as "the greatest thing ever".

People often pair bacon with the whole "America, freedom, fuck yeah" thing so it sort of rides of the coattails of that.

>Hurr hurr I like beer, bacon and America I'm a true patriot

It's an easy catchall for retards who like to hop on bandwagons and be apart of something, even if it's as insignificant as a piece of food.

>People often pair bacon with the...

Reddit isn't people

I'm Jewish but bacon is delicious. So there is more to it than that. Wrap it around some shrimp and serve it with pineapple.

the only reason you'd wanna do that is so you could conserve energy by throwing out 3 horrible foods at the same time

No, internet educated intellectuals that watched too much original original jewtube content like epic meal time, remember the chink wit the after effects?
Those ytmnd brain tanks decided way after the desu cheez moment that tagging people as meat eaters or vegans was as good as any flame war of yore, so while the thanks Obama bricleberry reference was still referential, bacon and how its actually made crisp turned out to be the perfect voight-kaumpff for fake americans, that just do not know its a meat byproduct ultra cheap and so easily cooked on its own oil till crispness is achieved that every narco Mexican kiddo wanted in on the I'm really Australia bandwagon into the civilized anglosphere that them idiots could never be, just by claiming to like bacon, but don't even know how to eat it or cook it

chewy bacon is better than crispy

american bacon is where the lore comes from. had bacon in europe, UK, canada, parts of asia - and it's NOTHING like the US bacon

Crisp and crunchy

it's delicious but the whole bacon meme is a bit silly. much like most memes.

it's about how it's made too.

>had bacon in europe, UK, canada, parts of asia

Yeah, we call that ham in america.

Easily

Underrated post

It's good but not $5.88 for 12 oz good. Like it is now. fuck that. adding a HALF A STRIP, NOT EVEN AN ENTIRE STRIP, ONE THAT'S BEEN COOKED AND CUT IN HALF costs $1 or more at any fast food place. Bacon is a quarter a slice, or at least it was for the last 15 years I've been shopping.

bacon tastes better raw, something about how crispy it gets when cooked takes all the flavor out of it for me

raw bacon, from the package, reminds me of prosciutto
it's good cooked but better the less it's cooked

You're just a shitty shopper. Pic related.

Absolute shit tier morons here.
You faggots probably are/ have ever been on welfare too huh?

I'm not saying crispy is bad or wrong, I'm saying it's better chewy, sloppy, floppy, like most meat. People are just too afraid of poisoning and contamination, they overcook everything

No faggot, bacon is only good cooked. It has nothing to do with "poison" as you put it, its just the fact that nobody with any sense or dignity wants to fucking chew on cold raw hickory flavored fat for 10 minutes. Get the fuck out of here and go sit in the corner of your trailer

bacon can be eaten raw. american bacon at least. but crunchy is still best.

>bacon is only good cooked

>i live in hurricane land in a double wide and wear my daddys hand me downs

have fun with your bacteria and/or parasites. bacon is not ready to eat when you buy it. it is raw and should be cooked in order to kill anything in there that might sicken you.

You sicken me. Get in the oven.

that's uncured bacon, and also, raw meat generally isn't bad for people, it's just god damn more susceptible to being contaminated which makes it dangerous

bacon is not cured the same way deli ham is, so there is more chance of bacteria and parasites in raw bacon.

pretty sure all bacon is cured. but it's not the same as deli meats which are often cooked after they are cured and smoked.

Overrated. Overrated as zombies. Word zombie bacon gag gift for Halloween or at hot topic would sell buckets

>thinks all bacon is cured
stay pleb user

The Christian bible is also against it, even touching pig.

if it isn't cured, then it isn't really bacon faggot. it's some shit tier substitute.

here is your (you)