We've been together for 8 months and she's been a total bitch to me, specially over the last 3 months...

We've been together for 8 months and she's been a total bitch to me, specially over the last 3 months. Honestly still in it just for the pussy.
I'm a guy with a shitty job that doesn't pay much, average appearance and I'm relatively athletic. Do you think I should keep fucking her and not let her go, or could I do better? Do you think she's that far above average that I couldn't find someone with those or better looks who would treat me decently?
Thanks for honest opinions and advice!

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-pass-hr672s198-combating-european-anti-semitism-act-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ditch this bitch

But first, nudes

If you're not in love with her and it's just for the pussy then ditch her. Both you and her will be happier in the end.

Eh i would drop her, just use tinder to find a new one not to hard.

she looks a hard nosed cow, I'd dump her and drop the nudes on here

Honestly if I were to walk the streets down where I live I would come across a dozen better looking chicks within 10 mins. She's quite average, nothing special going on. Perhaps posting some nudes will make me think otherwise though. I mean if she has great tits, great body and great pussy she can be above average.

She is not above average. There's your answer

Fuck her one last time and then when you're done, get up, get dressed and dumb her.

to be honest she looks like a bitch

if a woman cannot show you respect, dump her, coz it will end up her fucking another man coz that is what bitch ass hoe's are

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-pass-hr672s198-combating-european-anti-semitism-act-2017

WHAT ARE THOSEEEEE!!!

I promise you that this man-faced bitch isn't even close to worth it. Trust me, I should know I've fucked lot of ham beasts

Not sure if I have nudes, but I think she sent me a couple on the first month we started dating if I recall correctly. I'll scour the SD on my phone.. maybe I'll find 'em.

Hey face is a bit odd. I can tell she's one of those that looks good or horrible depending on the angle of the camera. Staying with her depends on how often she looks good compared to how often she doesn't.

send more of her wearing tights

The fact u 'Can't remember if u got nudes let's me know ur full of shit about this

Toss her to the niggers

Let her go. You can do better.

She has moles on her

Stop posting your bullshit on every thread

She looks like a Culkin.

that's her? well she's definitely above average, damn, maybe not a 9/10 but atleast 7 maybe even 8

Keep fucking her but also start fucking other people. Then if you find someone better dump her

Fuck her like a beast and let her know ho's the alpha

Her face really is average. Not ugly or anything, just nothing special. Tits seem to be on point, are they real? I have to admit in this pic her body seems pretty good. Tell me about her pussy?

one titty is more titty than other titty

she think she all that but she aint all that. i can tell that when she was younger she was ignored maybe even bullied but she's blossomed a little she has got too full of herself hence her bad treatment of you. her looks will also go downhill fast. jettison her asap

dunno if you can get much better than this girl m8, looks pretty hot to me

not sure about tights pic. Might find one

She does have that bitch face. I'd say dump the hoe and get someone better; she's looks like a 5-6 max.

What's her info?

Hot bitch. Better train her to start behaving.

They appear to be shoes.

Bumb, more nudes bro. Also whats the worst thing about her?

She looks like a trash bag.
So fucking put her in the garbage faggot. You can do better.

Those ratchet ass eyebrows though, I can't look away even to stare at that 6/10 pussy and 4/10 asshole.

Literally tell her to close her eyes because you have a surprise for her.
Shit on her chest, and then tell her you're dumping her for being such a cunt, then smooth your shit in with your hand and laugh maniacally.

just go find another girl at the same time

if you're asking questions like this, i suspect you already know the answer

stereotype 2016/2017 women fashion

kys

She looks ugly as shit, just dump her

That's actually pretty nice, I'd keep her around. Like her pussy.

Tell me what those pantyhose feet can do

Cut her loose and move on. It will be good for you and an important lesson for her.

She's dead average BTW. And what the fuck is she wearing? Goon style. She is painfully average and heading in the wrong direction.

If you live together, break it off and get the fuck out.

If you don't live together, have a little fun/get some revenge. Keep fucking her because easy access to pussy is always a plus, but distance yourself. Start looking for and dating other chicks. See how shitty you can treat her and still get your dick wet. Once you finally find a decent chick you want to date, break off all contact with this twatwaffle. After a few months send her a dick pic and see how she responds, just for yucks.

>that far above average
bro she's barely even average, and that's with the makeup on.