Russian church campaigns for closing shops in Sundays

>Russian church campaigns for closing shops in Sundays

Holy shit, I am so tired of fucking religion. How secular is your country? Are people really religious? Is your government pushing this shit down your throats?
I am so fucking tired of my country becoming second Iran, holy shit. I hope the West would give asylum to the atheists of Russia in a future.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/business/currency/americas-last-ban-sunday-shopping
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Transylvania
Orthodogs are a minority now, and that's all that matters

I'm christian but i don't agree with state religion in the slightest.

Also i find it funny how Russia went from being a Atheist country, to a country that actively pushes religion.

Secular, but there's a bias towards the kiddyfiddler sect

I wish my country gave a shit about our religion

>How secular is your country?
Largely secular
>Are people really religious?
There's a few who are really into it. I'm catholic but my religion plays a very small role in my daily life.
>Is your government pushing this shit down your throats?
Not really, but I hear that the Australian Christian Lobby is indeed quite powerful, they're a significant reason why same-sex marriage still isn't legalised here

Religion or atheism is Russia is mostly a political tool to brainwash the russian livestock even more. It's not the people there who want to be religious or non-religious, it's the government that basically decides if it's beneficial for them to make people believers or atheists.
Sometimes i genuinely feel sorry for normal russian people who have to deal with all that shit. I am so fucking glad i was not born there. I mean i know Poland isn't the most developed nation in the world either but we are still doing much much better than them.

My country is in total secularism.

>says person from a country with banned abortions and rabid Catholicism with fascist party running the country
If not Germoney and EU influence you would be worse than Russia. At least we have commies and liberals who are against religion, in Poland communism is officially banned and pshek youth aren't fans of liberalism unlike Russian youth. We at least have Navalny, kind of our Bernie.

France is rather secular and shops close on Sundays. Communists here actually want the Sundays to remain a mandatory day off. Only liberals want shops to open every day of the week.

>I'm christian but i don't agree with state religion in the slightest.
This. Luckily, despite our religious population, our government is pretty secular.

>Communists here actually want the Sundays to remain a mandatory day off
Why? It's retarded. In Saturday I drink, in Sunday I go to the shops to buy shit for the next week.
>Only liberals want shops to open every day of the week
Praise the Liberalism.

Workers should have a guaranteed day off every week, and it's easier to ensure noone is cheated of that right if it's the same day for everyone. Also, the French drink everyday anyway so there's nothing special about Saturdays that prevents them from shopping for the week.

India.
Secular in name. Everyone shoves religion down your throat all the time.

wtf?
what kind of a religious and backward country would keep the shops closed on sunday?

gaytheism is a mental illness

Do not insult Christians you romanian subhuman.

You are a muslim

Sehr lustig.
Wirklich.
Zum Brüllen.

Gehört aber ehct abgeschafft.

>believing in a jewish prophet is better
granted you may not believe in a abrahamic religion

I am a Greek

Greeks are subhumans

Greeks can not be subhumans.
Learn how to use that word.

Spain is 100% secular, we promise guys.

turks*

That looks amazing.

Seems irresponsible, does Russia really have the economic means to entirely shut down 52 times per year?

church is part of the state here
they have massive influence

that's common in my part of New Jersey. All of our malls and major shopping centers are closed. Started out religious and is now to stop trafficnewyorker.com/business/currency/americas-last-ban-sunday-shopping

fucked up the link
newyorker.com/business/currency/americas-last-ban-sunday-shopping

We're eighth on that list and we still do close shops on Sundays. If France can support it, why wouldn't Russia?

>Atheist
>Non-Religious
Seems like a quality source.

Can someone nuke macca already

And Turkey after that please.