OFFICIAL ATLANTA UNITED VS JEW YORK RED BULLS THREAD

OFFICIAL ATLANTA UNITED VS JEW YORK RED BULLS THREAD.

ATLANTA UNITEDS VERY 1st GAME EDITION

If you have it, game is on FS1.

Starts at 7:30 EST
>5 min

Other urls found in this thread:

live.robinwidget.org/streamvideo8/atlanta-united-vs-new-york-red-bulls-live-stream-148372.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2XJDkG2H0T4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_segregation_in_Atlanta#Integration_1960s-present
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

atlanta here, i dont give a shit.

Is this MLS? Rooting for Kangland over Jew York desu.

For me, it's Carlos Carmona.

Finally
I always wanted a soccer team close to me
My city had a USL team a long time ago that played in a stadium that had no running water

I remember hearing them announce Atlanta was going to get a soccer team. Was like 3 years ago. I remember thinking, "damn, cool, 3 years is going to be a long time though."...and a long time it has been...but the day is finally here bros.

stream?

ALLAHU AKBARRRRRRR

>atlanta "united"
>one of the most segregated cities in the country

what did they mean by this?

Who /doopin mental/ here?

[citation needed]

>In the 2000 Census Bureau study, among the fifty largest U.S. cities, Atlanta ranks just below average, with 8.8 percent of residents living on integrated blocks vs. 9.4 percent on average. However, among the twenty cities with the highest proportion of blacks in their populations (Atlanta having the fifth highest percentage), Atlanta ranks second to last, with only Chicago having fewer residents (5.7 percent) living on integrated blocks.

>playing in my university's football stadium
>less than two miles from where I live
>staying inside comfy in bed

I'm surprised at the chagrin being shown around here though, it's predominantly white people who are tailgating and going to the game, very few Hispanics

>live.robinwidget.org/streamvideo8/atlanta-united-vs-new-york-red-bulls-live-stream-148372.html

green text is not a ciation

youtube.com/watch?v=2XJDkG2H0T4

ny red bull casual here. have they improved at all since last year? i saw they got dumped out of the CCL but those games are weird.

THEY SUCK HUGE COCK

>soccer

How about them Thrashers?

>Now

Interesting. I remember thinking when I heard Atlanta was getting a team was, "well, Atlanta does have a lot of Mexicans".

It literally is, though. Green text used to mean a direct citation rather than an original comment, before it got appropriated by memes.

Anyway, I was quoting from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_segregation_in_Atlanta#Integration_1960s-present

but anyone from Atlanta knows that most neighborhoods in the city are either largely white (Buckhead, Northeast) or nigger central.

This stadium gives me bad memories
Can't wait for them to leave

Thank fucking God that autistic poster making all the

>Soon

Posts can now fucking stop it

i don't know about atlanta, dc and the other uniteds but minnesota united got their name from combing different smaller clubs that were around the same area.
i could see teams picking "united" as being some kind of homage at this point.

This is true.

atlanta hasn't been on the map since the braves got shitty

>mlels

this is horrendous

how many americans on the pitch?

REFBALL

I would estimate 0

Can't be worse than the Portland/Minnesota match. They even had a swedish dude named mohammed on MN.

>3 out of 22

MLS is so bad

3 for Atlanta, 6 for the Red Bulls

Weird atmosphere tbqph

>A-T-L chant

My fucking sides

>M
>LEL
>S

the best americans play in europe

How long will it, dare I say it, last?

DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAA

DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>manlet stocky attacker

thats not how manlet attackers are supposed to work.

>this crowd

Cringe league

FUCK THIS CROWD IS LOUD

it has a bunch of hipsters, that are whatever the equivalent of a weeb for all things european is.

mexicans follow their liga mx teams even after they come here.
they probably can't afford whatever the teams are charging to watch in person a shittier version of a thing they're only moderately interested in anyway.

might go to the atlanta game in two weeks, hopefully all the locals get tired of it by then and stop going

LOL NICE FINISH >RED BULLS

>that whole sequence of play

MLS in a nutshell

that was a LONG way wide haha
sorry

jesus christ

wow aaron long is terrible lol fuck.

Atlanta is going to be the perfect example as to why this quick mls expansion is a terrible idea without having pro/rel.

They're going to get fucking pumped and maybe win 5 matches this season

And meanwhile their attendance will dwindle since their team gets shit on every game due to disparity in talent

>Bradlel

TELL ME ABOUT MUYL

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

No doubt. You just know most of the little five points crowd is at this game or watching it at some craft brewery.

>Martino
Why is he there? What went wrong?

That's completely wrong

uh oh, you're going to make all the MLS autists start screeching when you mention pro/rel

are they doing that mexican puto shout?

>vamos atlanta

is this america or mexico?

More likely they squeak into the playoffs and lose in the first round, as is Atlanta tradition.

brew house in little five shows soccer all the time and its always crowded. its strange bunch of white guys with no ties to any of the countries. i think its an excuse to drink at like 10 in the morning

france

there isn't enough interest in soccer here for pro/rel. it makes it economically too risky without the major team money.
teams normally in the epl can survive in the championship. organizations on the scale of mls are dead without the rest of the league and revenue sharing.
it would be nice though and if it ever happened it would be a major sign for how far this country has come in terms of soccer.

Bradley trying to go to space this match

I've never seen 50,000 people be so fucking quiet

I went there for the Euro final and it was so fucking weird. Weird nerdy guys wearing France and Portugal jerseys with obviously no ties to the countries.

thanks obama

ya i know right?
i hope it gets better for their sake.

Don't worry, they will barely scrape 10,000 in a couple months

maybe they don't know the rules

It's better to go to Biergarten instead.

not to mention the service there is fucking terrible.

that's when I'll go... when the prices get cheap enough for Mexicans to go and have an actual atmosphere

770 in the building

Portland and Miami were good.

The fact that the cucks in LA get another team pisses me off. Tell those faggots to go watch the galaxy. I would have to drive 4 hours to my closest team, and it is a leaf team.

>inb4 you tell me to go watch some fat amateurs play while they charge me $15 to go

umm i meant Orlando

>the absolute state of Atlanta in the final third

>He's One Of Our Own, A Terminus Legion Original

NO GOOD REFS
NO RELEGATION
MLELS A LEAGUE DENIED OF BEING WATCHABLE

Bundesu mentioned!

>the absolute state of mlels

the city of you

>pink cows

>the city of new york

fuck my life.

what the fuck mls

GOOOOOOOOOOOOL

t. mnufc
we have no chance next weekend =(

Fug :dD

this is why its lame, instead of chants/traditions developing naturally its just all marketing crap

ATL ATL ATL ATL ATL ATL

>those crowd shots

i thought you guys said it was going to be full of black people

Fuck I missed the goal talking to my grandma

We might have a team that can actually win in this city lads

I know that feel, m8. We have no chance any week.
>t. mnufc