If you ask any police officer what made them choose their profession...

If you ask any police officer what made them choose their profession, they’ll tell you something like to enforce justice or make the world a safer place.

The reality is that most of them are power-tripping pricks, who have something to prove. Perhaps, they are over-compensating for having a small dick. Maybe they were bullied, and would like to turn the tables and dish it out. They may delight in the opportunity to carry a gun and use force on un-armed civilians.

Whatever the reason, their behavior and demeanor often belies a deep-seated need to prove something. I am also sick of seeing cop cars at donut shops consistently. We don’t pay tax dollars for you to sit in your cruisers stuffing your fucking face with donuts!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefighter_arson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I wanted to be a lazy piece of shit who got overpaid I'd be a teacher not a cop

> do you have
> drive like an asshole

and it still works, grammatically

sure kid

The police are only hear to write tickets, solve disputes, and put up the crime scene tape while they clean the mess up. The only thing stopping me from carrying a gun to protect myself is the cops. They are the enemy! From a trump voter, fuck the police!

Cops are cool, shut up, OP.

You sound like a 10 year old.

Time to grow up, kiddo. You sound like the 17 year old pothead who got a seat belt ticket a few months ago so now proudly proclaims, "fuck the police"

Police work is an important and honorable profession
that attracts a certain type of shitty personality.

Just like humans there will always be good cops and bad cops. There's no such thing as a bad firefighter though, they're the real hero.

What's so about proving something?

*so bad

>teacher
>overpaid
Harharharharhar
Checked though

sure kid

he's working for the wrong school system then.

Gotta have power tripping jerks nowadays to match the ego tripping minorities who dont believe they have to follow the law and think any attempt to enforce it is racism.

Stop pushing a crime culture if you don't like dealing with cops.

You couldn't be any further in a bubble right now

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefighter_arson
>It has been reported that roughly 100 U.S. firefighters are convicted of arson each year.
yep, real saints.

knew a music teacher in a public school back in the day who was making $45k a year. median household income for the county was about $23k. that's a lot of cheddar for just putting on biannual school musicals and singing the anthem at ball games.

Hey Tyrone! This is Officer Berke of the NYPD.
Just here to say that it would be a lot easier to get along if you stop robbing peoples houses and fapping to illegal content on the Interwebs!
-Sincerely Officer Jim K. Burke of NYPD.