This shit is the devil Sup Forums

This shit is the devil Sup Forums....

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH KOREANS

You didn't know?
It goes
Mild->tangy->medium->hot->fire->Korean

Sell these at my work. Whats wrong with them OP?

>dried red pepper is spicy

why whats wrong with it. looks like noodles to me. you got a fuckin problem with noodles? you're really pissing me off right now.

That for children. This one is truly spicy.

the level 7 one is seriously something crazy. And i eat spicy food all the fucking time, max spice usually. But seriously, dont fuck with shin ramyun, you must respect it

what the fuck is wrong with you pinkey? They are fantastic. Good texture, medium spicy. Korean hot got nothing on south Indian stuff.

>basic unspiced ramyun
>the devil
What is wrong with you OP?

No. 2x spicy is always the hottest
Id rather drink pepperspray

beef top ramen and four drops of this right here is all you need friendo

I tired it once made the mistake of wiping my eyes after eating. Felt like they were melting.

my Father died because of eating this Kind of soups everyday. Liver couldn't handle that shit, got cancer. turned yellow and a few weeks later. he was gone.
so don't do that shit

It's not the devil, you just can't handle the spice. Nothing wrong with that, it's really powerful.

Topkek

(You)

Pretty sure this is a nigger again

Fuck off man i love this shit

You ever decide it was a good idea to drink the concentrated liquid broth? Bad mistake in my life, bad mistake.

>be american
>eat korean food
>get shot by 12 gauge shotgun blast with noodles' seasoning

its alright to eat with moderation you idiot. been eating these for 20 years without problems.

I ate those 2x spicy once. I almost couldnt even look
forward 'like I was bear mased'.

That one is for ants

I know a guy who ate 40 cans of sardines everyday. Died of diabetis.

>made in USA

It can't be that hot
I can beat the heat with my meat cunt

>you see, my daddy was killed by a considerable concentration of a mildly toxic chemical he willingly exposed himself to every single day for quite a long time
>therefore you should never, ever eat it even though I cited a very extreme example

he did as well for that period. but of course I forgot you're the medfag here on this board. for that ignorance I hope you get the same shit like he got.

Every day is not moderation, eat that shit two or three days in a row and your stomach will hurt.

Why would you even do that omfg.

I love these. They aren't exotic or anything, but they taste so yummy ;)

if i dont get a [you] right fucking now im going to leave.

lol white people can't handle shit. LOL you faggots find spearmint gum spicy.

HAHHAHAHA

actually I think those soups are more unhealthy than a large McDonald's menu.
I will never eat that shit in my life again

Exactly. Yumyum is the best over here. Sometimes even drink them without noodles during gaming. Kek.

why is it every time i post in a thread it comes to a grinding halt and everyone leaves?

These are crack. I stopped eating them about a year ago, but seeing them gives me shivers.

What do you eat now?

this one isnt bad at all have you had the actual samyang noodles OP? cuck

Your point being?

Basically I eat healthier. Ramen is really shitty for you, and I found those spicy ones borderline addictive. Feel much better now, but yrmv.

becuase OP didn't post because OP was in the shower because OP had to wipe away all the sins he's committed by eating this fucking ass volcano that was ready in three minutes...

BUT OP IS BACK

what are you saying these noodle are perfectly fine.

SPICY noodles boi!

These things not only hurt my asshole, but in doing so, they hurt my feelings too

FUCK Koreans man!

I mean, shit, it was pretty good though
....Not the shit part

THEY ARE NOT

I had to sit on a toilet for a grueling 19 minutes contemplating what have I done to myself

MY MOUTH WAS SALIVATING as if my body was thinking that I needed saliva to help with the capsin, but the capsin was no where near my mouth homie

It was RIP when I felt the first fart

One of my good friends is half korean. I grew up eating this shit. His mom also force fed me kimchi. Thee both grew on me. I shop at the Korean market like once a month and stock up on Shin Ramyun. I love the heat.

that isn't a normal reaction to those

Spicy broth boi

Have you even eat these noobles before?

This ain't no chicken shit flavor packet!

Well maybe I was texting for about 10 minutes as well

BUT, I was butthurt because my butt hurt

Shin ramen is delicious, especially with crab sticks and a slice of American cheese. But this shit and the one with the little octopus on the front are like drinking lava. Seriously like ghost pepper hot.

Why do this to yourself? You're gonna fuck up
something inside of you! I don't know exactly
what, but something for sure! These things
can't be healthy

yeah there is so much salt in these.

Idk man I've always liked heat. Though, i do drink alot and when I eat Shin Ramyun for drunk munchies, my shit the next day is not ideal.

why not just eat those orange packet chicken ramen things?

You know, the "regular" ones!

Idk i just love Korean ramen and addicted to spicy shit. After I was introduced to it, i never went back to top ramen.

Also if you want good ramen thats not spicy, try Japanese ramen. Maru-chan Gotsumori Yakisoba is so damn good they give you jap mayo packets to mix in with it.

That stuff's the best! Get a bottle of sesame hot oil and drizzle a little in there as well.

If you don't like hot, get Shin Black. It's kind of garlicy, though.

White person detected

god you have horrible taste, go make some money and try different combos. beef ramen is the absolute worst, itll give u cancer. i dont got anything against cholula that shits bomb. but you still seem like you only eat ketchup and cut the fat off of meat

Anyone have some ramen recipes?

yeap

I've had that, goes down nice n spicy... Comes out like fire...

Yep.

Boil an egg. (Bring it to a boil, turn the heat off, and let it sit for 8 minutes to finish cooking)

In pot #2 add a handful or two of frozen mixed vegetables to your Shin Ramyun and cook as normal.

Pour soup into a bowl. Peel egg and slice in half, put it on top. Eat and enjoy.

love this stuff, orderd a whole box

They taste like heaven but they burn like hell.

I had that once it is good in my opinion