Useful /trb/ related links:
pastebin.com/grLucSzY

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=B4JCehDOy54

Kitten stream: youtube.com/watch?v=YPv9yKC76hE

Other urls found in this thread:

thesefootballtimes.co/2017/03/06/how-society-and-politics-gave-us-catenaccio-and-total-football/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_men's_association_football_players_with_500_or_more_goals
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nth for difficult Truro save

I actually like Weston in the winter, it's a great beach for walking on and there's less people clogging up the seaside.

New pier is trash though

Hello lads I'm leaving anonymous nice comments on a forever alone friend of my gf's, shes a nice girl who's never had a bf she deserves to feel nice

post her. so we can leave nice comments as well.

Can't bc of the doxability

Have my best player instead

wait now it's snowing like crazy, and the game was supposed to start in 10 minutes. kek

Hello everyone

I have to wonder to what extent shit like this is made BECAUSE it's going to be mocked and go viral
it's easy advertising at the cost of a little dignity

>a little

Not at all, you're massively overthinking it.

this is going to be a really short save.

Chanted Our City Our Club when we just made history lads!

i did it lads. i finally won a trophy in international football, after so many failures with England and Italy. In the year my manager turned a 100 years old, too

>193cm
excuse me what

Whats the matter? Cant handle a real man?

This

you had to betray your country for it

he got injured and subbed off in like the 15th minute, kek
but seriously, what are SI on about? he's a classic turbomanlet

4-1-4-1 counter needed

fun save

he's 173 in mine

I played that, didn't work, even though it was the only thing that should've worked with these players. Only real quality in defence was the fact that there were some increddible headers with high bravery. Yet I conceded mostly from headers. playing fluid possession control would've probably given better results but I can't be arsed desu.

Classic case of player growth over time going horribly wrong.

Iver "ourguy" Fossum

>Founded April 16, 2014
>The club began playing in 2017
>singing about club legends allready

come off it

Whats the best way to counter the 4-2-3-1 Wide?

That formation is killing me. Keep in mind I have no wingers and I normally play the 4-1-3-2 (BWM-d - APa - CM) or the 4-4-2 diamond.

4-3-3 narrow with two bwms on either side of a playmaker. Have the two side forwards play f9, df, tm or treq and have them roam from positions.

Sit deep as fuck with your defense with no man marking, work ball in the box

you will outscore them if your team isnt dogshit.

I'll try truro again tomorrow.. Pretty tilted now..

What's some fun league? I think I've played in most of them already.
>EPL
>Bundesliga
>La liga
>Serie A
>Ligue 1
>Primeira liga
>Eredivisie
>Russian league
>Ukrainian league
>Brazilian league
>Australian league
>Chinese league

Thanks ill give it a try.

We're predicted to finish 4th but are currently 11th.

We're creating chances but my forwards just aren't converting. And I can't bring anyone in now because of the FFF regulations.

Pic related is making me pull my hair out.

come to norway

austria/croatia are pretty ok I guess. start in the 2nd tier and it'll be several years before you can fully overtake red bull/dinamo respectively

the roam from positions strikers with fullbacks or wingbacks will work sort of like wingers in how they drop for the ball and being available, but they drift towards the goal and often set up the centre forwards with hard fast passes across the box. It's relaly satisfying when it works.

Just look at that pass completion though.

>Hannover
Dahoud's own goal was pretty funny. He got hit on the chest by the ball from outside the box while the keeper just watched it creep over line off the post.

Rashford tearing up the Bundesliga.

This is my fetish.

hnnnngg

on a similar, albeit less arousing note
>sign up generic pacy fullback #874 from barca B
>don't fully scout him, his attribute distribution looks about right, fuck it he's good enough
>turns up with 13 long throws, fairly consistent, and enjoys big matches
and he'll never be good enough for barca to want him back, either

thesefootballtimes.co/2017/03/06/how-society-and-politics-gave-us-catenaccio-and-total-football/

Reminder that playing attacking football is a betrayal of the working class

>reminder that playing anything less than 4 wingers is against the roots of football and a betrayal of the working class

Freire is GOAT.

>playing as barcelona
>given a penalty every league game
will my bribes go up next year with all the extra income from winning the league?

where does hoofing it up to the brave big lad fit into all of this?

Mitchell please stop

>Best player in my Academy
>Uggo

Damn it.

that's beyond ugo, he's like a mutant half-acorn or something
fucking weird

>5'6

>on all levels except physical, I am focused
>[concedes equalizer]

polish and finnish leagues

korea, uruguay, the list goes on

Korea is not very fun IMO

>Heading
>8
I don't believe it.

Interesting career path. Only Spain left to conquer.

I wouldn't say he's conquered anything desu. Those average ratings are embarrassing.

desu, my specific variant of 4-2-3-1 Wide is a regular 4-2-3-1 Wide murderer. I usually change my starting formation depending on what my opponent plays, but against 4-2-3-1 Wide I don't even try because it's too easy.

Guess conquer was a bit extreme. I was just referring to the fact that he only needed to play in Spain and he's played in the top 5 leagues.

What did goldnigger mean by this?

instead of Bayern and Napoli he's gone to Hull and Boro on mine.

don't know, art.

here we go again, going to play something that shouldn't work with these players.

one of your better comments my friend

I don't know why he was bought by those clubs. I did holiday through till 2022 though just because I don't like starting without regens, so it may have had an influence.

>when your HoYD does you a favor and buys you a really good regen in a position that you need cover for
nice

This guy is doing really well for me and I really want him on a permanent deal. His release fee is £37.5m but I always find it really hard to justify paying that amount of money for an 18/19 year old.

>tfw clearing out Sup Forums picture folder
>tfw come across all my old FM pics
>tfw looking at some of the based regens from old FMs

Can second this, pretty good fun. Maybe don't pick Sadness Ulf as it seems they are fucking forever semi-pro. Been finishing comfortably top-half the past 3 seasons as the only semi-pro side (bar newly promoteds), and the option in the board room to upgrade to professional is still greyed out.

Selling my wonderkid for ~2m at the end of this window, so if that doesn't enable us to go pro it's a bit of a futile effort.

first win in charge! Better start than last time.

>EPL

Looking for a new start as I am entirely bored of semi-pro Sadness. Want to go to a larger country but I've done Engerland too many times and I can't seem to get a job in Germany, so is managing in Spain/France/Italy actually enjoyable? Managed too many shit sides in Scandinavia to have a decent enough rep to go to a side above maybe 2nd-tier relegation candidates.

France is fun.

All the top 5 leagues are the same with very minor differences.

lmaooo lads

How does amateur work, can I immediately go pro if I get the money or is it semi-pro first?

And what are the cash requirements for semi-pro?

>points based suspension system
Fucking hell northern ireland

lel

>hansi oberwald

>he doesnt roleplay as a fictional austrian from vienna

>I expect a win
>They don't win
MILES

I'm beginning to understand why people don't play defensive formations

Unless you concede a shot or counter you can't watch how they work without putting the ME on full match mode.

Americans are actually like that

Guys, is there a skin or something that allows you to create a new attribute category (not just average, good, excellent)? Four different colors are just not enough, I need a fifth one.

And they are just simply weaker than possession oriented formations.

There's also the fact that attack is the best form of defense, unless your team is hopelessly underpowered, where you should really just focus on playing a really defensive formation.

If you get it right you can deny the opposition from ever getting into your box

Once you get a keeper good enough to stop blooters it's hard to lose.
Issue is that you're trying to score against teams with like 4 attackers max

lol

We're 10-1 underdogs (relegation favourites away vs promotion favourites) in the season opener let's see if we're shite or just low rep

What a game!

There were two highlights all game, our goal and a messy corner leading to them hitting our post

Naturally forgot the image

From tactical analysis they had twice as many shots as us, but only one in the box (from a corner) and the only touches in our box came from that corner, and throw ins where the ball was immediately headed back out of the box.

The issue with our tactics (ultra defensive possession setup) is that we only produced one chance in the box all game.

tl;dr: defensive football can work but only if you also play possession

and then the guy who got our assist is immediately poached by another team

Fucking non-contracts

Peter Bosz (Ajax manager) is retarded in game. If he's losing at half time he switches to a kamikaze 343 making 2 or 3 subs and if he's still losing 15 minutes before the end he puts his defender up front and his manlet striker at the back.

Always win 5-1 or something and he somehow still hasn't been sacked.

Bit better so far..

> striker bitches why he's benched
> tell him he wasn't scoring enough when i gave him a chance
> tells me he needs games in order to score goals
> agree with starting him more and tell him i expect good performances
> "sure boss, no problem"
> his ratings since: 6.6, 7.0, 6.6, 6.4, 5.9
> hasn't scored in 5 games, no assists either
> missed a penalty against /buyern/, which cost us all three points

that's it motherfucker, say hello to the reserves for me.

>tfw can't understand if this is a good offer or not

Supplemental draft picks are virtually worthless. Superdraft first picks are ok but generally unless its literally first 3 overall picks you can guarantee the best lads will be gone.
So essentially its something that might be good and something that will almost certainly be worthless + 245k.

lmao post anibal

that boi is my best player (valued 1.1M), so this is a shit deal i think..(?)
pic related

>these penalty taker attributes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_men's_association_football_players_with_500_or_more_goals

>575